USER GUIDE11.6″ Ultra Thin Laptop
Review this manual before operating your EVOO laptop and keep it for future reference.
This User Manual is designed to guide you through the key functions and features of your new laptop. Please read carefully to ensure an optimal user experience and keep it handy for future reference.
To change from English language prompts to the Spanish language prompts, please go to “Control Panel,” then to “Clock, Language and Region,” and then to “Language” to change from English to Spanish.
Overview and Notes
The new EV00 11.6” Ultra-Thin Laptop (EV-C-116-1) features Windows 10 in S mode, 1920 x 1080p Full HD resolution and boasts a [email protected] Apollo Lake N3350 with 2MB Cache and up to 2.6 GHz. With the built-in Bluetooth function, you can seamlessly pair your Ultra Thin Laptop with any Bluetooth-compatible device.
Do the things you want with performance that lasts.
With Windows 10 in S mode, you can search the web or stream movies with Microsoft Edge, choose your own cloud storage, and download many of your favorite apps.
Windows 10 in S mode works exclusively with apps from the Microsoft Store within Windows and accessories that are compatible with Windows 10 in S mode. A one-way switch out of S mode is available. Learn more at Windows.com/SmodeFAQ.
- The Ultra Thin Laptop is a high-densig electronic DO NOT attempt to disassemble the device.
- Please do not drop or bang the
- Avoid using this product in the following environments: Extremely hot or cold places, high humid, dusg areas, direct sunlight, or long-term exposure to the
- The product may be cleaned with a damp cotton cloth; the use of any chemical cleaning fluid is Please keep the product away from water at all times.
- If you use headphones, DO NOT use them while crossing the street, riding a bicycle or driving a
- Please use approved ba£ery, ba£ery charger and accessories only. The use of any other gpe of products would be a breach of warranty and maybe
- If you have any questions regarding the use of this product, please contact your local dealer or contact EV00 customer service center directly at com or call (888) 999-1682.
- EV00 will not be held responsible for any files lost due to product damage, repair or other Please be sure to follow instructions in the User Guide and backup your files in a timely manner.
APPEARANCE AND BUTTONS
- DC IN
- USB 3.0
- Mini HDMI
- USB 2
- TF Card
Introduction to Desktop
INTRODUCTION TO THE DESKTOP
You must log on to your MicrosoF account before the start up application can run.
Press the key on the keyboard or click the iconon the screen until you see the Stañ Menu. All applications are the form of “magnets” listed on the screen. Click on any of the icons to open.
INTRODUCTION TO APP INTERFACE
If you want to pin more application programs on the Stat interlace, press and hold the application program for about one second, and release the magnet until the pop-up option appears and select “Pin to Start” to fix to the start screen, or just press and move to the stat screen. (Screen 1).
Introduction to Desktop (Cont’d)
Conversely, if you want to cancel or delete a certain application in the Start screen, press and hold the application program magnet for about one second and . You can also clickto check more menu options, such as resizing the magnet you want. (Screen 2) Slide it to the leñ from the right side of the screen to start Action Center to check the laptop status: Rotation lock, Bluetooth, Brightness, etc.
3.0 BASIC operations
3.1 Sleep, Restart, and Shutdown
Force Reset/ Shutdown
If the laptop freezes, you can press and hold the Power bu£on for 8-12 seconds, then the laptop will shutdown
Follow the steps below
Click the button in the lower-left corner of the screen and select”Settings” then select “Update & Security”, click on “Recovery”. The program will walk you through the simple steps necessary to recover your system.
- Click the bu£on in the lower-left corner of
- Select “Devices”, click on “Bluetooth“.
a) Make sure the Bluetooth switch is set to “On”
- After you turn on Bluetooth, the laptop will auto-search other devices you can pair with your device.
Send or Receive Files via Bluetooth
b) Send a File: Before sending files, you should open the window, “Select where to send your files”: Click the icon at the lower right corner of desktop –– Send a File.
c) Receive a File: Before receiving you should open the window “Waiting for a connection”: Click the icon at lower right corner of desktop –– Receive a File.
3.4 SECURITY MANAGEMENT
Method for quick setup:
Click the button in the lower-left corner of the screen and select “SeLings”. Select on the right and click “Create local account” in “Your account” on the right side. After creating a user name and a password for Windows Live ID Account, input username, password, confirm password, and password prompt.
|System Standard Configuration|
|Product Form||Form Factor||Clamshell|
|Screen Resolution||1920*1080 IPS|
|Type||Lithium -ion polymer battery 7.4v|
|Working Time||6-8 hours|
|System Hardware Configuration|
|Type||Apollo Lake N3350|
|GPI!||Type||Intel HD Graphics 400|
|Speaker||Built-in||Built-in stereo speakers 80/1.0W*2|
|WIFI||WIFI Module||MFI @2.11b/g/n+BT|
|Bluetooth||BT Module||Bluetooth 4.0|
|Ethernet Network||External Dongle||Supportive|
|Memory Card Slot||External Memory||lx Micro SD card up to 128GB|
|USB Interface||Support Data Transfer||Support USB3.0*1+USB2.0*1|
|Headphone Jack||Music Output||3.5mm standard|
|HDMI Interface||Yideo Output||Micro HDMI|
|Keyboard||Input Device||Hard Keyboard|
|Adapter||Standard Configuration||DC 12V/2A|
|OS||Windows||Windows10 Home in S mode|
|Audio Format||MP3, WMA, MP3, OGG,/AC, M4A, MA4,|
1. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(l) This device may not cause harmful interference.
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note: The grantee is not responsible for any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance. Such modifications could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
– Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
-Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
-Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
RF Exposure Statement
The SAR limit of USA (FCC) is 1.6 W/kg averaged over one gram of tissue. Device types EVOO Notebook (FCC ID: 2APUQ-EV-C-116-1) has also been tested against this SAR limit. The highest SAR value reported under this standard during product certification when properly worn on the body is 0.307W/kg . This device was tested for typical body-worn operations with the back of the notebook kept Omm from the body.