Thank you for using the camera
Download Yi loT app: Sign up and log in:
Scan QR code to download APP
Download the app from the app store
Search and download the Yi loT app in Google play
Sing up and log in:
How to add a camera:
How to connect with Wi-fi:
Please select WiFi connection.
If you don’t hear the sequence, please press the “RESET” on the device. Continue for more than 5 seconds, until you heard the sequence, which means the reset is successful.
- 5GHz wireless band is not supported;
- Please turn on the location of the phone
The QR code that appears on the mobile phone is scanned against the camera lens, and the device emits a prompt sound “connecting wifi” and then tick I heard waiting to connect, click next until you heard “WiFi is connected”, and wait for the network configuration to be completed.
How to use the app:
Q: The camera is offline
- Check if the power supply is working properly
- Power off and restart the device to reconnect to the network
- The signal coverage is weak 4. Signal interference shielding in special places
Q: How does the camera store video
- The camera supports the F32 format with a maximum capacity of 64G. After the card is recognized, it automatically records, and when the storage is full, it automatically overwrites the original recording and loops the recording;
- Support opening cloud storage service to store video;
The product is subject to the actual product, the instruction manual is for reference only to the Mobile phone app and device firmware version support updates, users can upgrade through the app. Do not install the product in a place where it is damp, dusty, high temperature, flammable or explosive, and out of reach of children.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This device should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20cm between the antenna and all persons.
This device has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This device generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this device does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the device off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:–Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
–Increase the separation between the device and receiver.
–Connect the device to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
–Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.