Feiyu MIC Wireless MIC Kit
Quick Start Guide
EN V 1.0.1
The wireless receiver can collect the sound from the wireless microphone within 20m range.
*Please fully charge the battery before powering on the MIC at the first time. Charging with Micro USB cable, as the figure below shows:
Power ON / OFF
Power ON: long press power button and release it when the indicator turns blue.
Power OFF: long press power button and release it when the indicator turns red.
How to connect and use it
- Usage scenario 1
1.Two way to enter video recording mode:
Take AK2000S as an example
(1) Manually set video mode on camera.
(2) Single tap function button to switch to video mode on gimbal after it connected to camera via cable.
2. Plug in the receiver to camera receiver jack and turn it on.
3. Turn on the MIC, and it is ready to be used.
(Wireless communication distance 20mm, please put it close to sound source for ideal recording )
4. Plug the wireless clip-on microphone in the MIC.
*Wireless microphone kit can be used without gimbal, and follow the step 1.2,1.3,1.4 to use it.
- Usage scenario 2
1. Connect with smartphone
Plug the wireless microphone (receiving terminal) in DC3.5 CTIA (American Standard)/ OMTP (GB), then plug it in 3.5mm earphone port adapter. And plug it in the MIC port on the smartphone first, then turn the receiver on. Set the smartphone to video mode.
2. Turn on the MIC, and it is ready to be used.(follow the step 1.3 to use it)
(1) You can plug the wireless clip-on microphone in the MIC mount to use it.
(2) You can plug the DC 3.5mm microphone in DC 3.5 to micro adaptor, then connect it to MIC for using.
|Power ON||Blue light stays on|
|Power OFF||Red light stays on to oﬀ|
|Low battery||Red light ﬂashes regularly|
|Fully charged||Green light stays on|
|Net Weight||MIC: 20.5g
|Product Size||MIC: 75 x 20 x 26mm
Receiver：145 x 20 x 14mm
|Theoretical Battery Life||MIC: 2.5 hours
Receiver: 4 hours
|Wireless Communication Eﬀective Distance||≤20m|
The Latest User Manual
Thanks for using FeiyuTech product. The information in this document affects your safety and your legal rights and responsibilities. Read the entire document carefully to ensure proper configuration before use, Failure to read and follow instructions and warnings in this document may result in serious injury to yourself or others, or damage to your products or damage to other objects in the vicinity.
By using this product, you hereby signify that you have read this disclaimer and warning carefully and that you understand and agree to abide by the terms and conditions herein. You agree that you are solely responsible for your own conduct while using this product, and for any consequences thereof. You agree to use this product only for purposes that are proper and in accordance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations, and all terms, precautions, practices, policies and guideline FeiyuTech has made and may make available. FeiyuTech accepts no liability for damage, injury or any legal responsibility incurred directly or indirectly from the use of product. FeiyuTech will not provide any service for any product obtained from abnormal channels.
Storage and Maintenance
- Keep the product out of the reach of children and pets.
- DO NOT leave the product near heat sources such as a furnace or heater. DO NOT leave the product inside of a vehicle on hot days.
- Please storage the product in dry environment.
- DO NOT overcharge or overuse the battery, otherwise it will cause damage to the battery core.
- Never use the product when the temperature is too high or too low.
Guilin Feiyu Technology Incorporated Company
For more information, please visit our official
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +86 773 2320865
Due to software and hardware improvements, your actual product might differ from the descriptions and pictures in this user manual. You can get the latest user manual from the official website.