FENTON KA-Series KA-06 PA Active Bluetooth Party Speaker
- 178.403 KA-06
- 178.412 KA-12
- 178.418 KA-28
- 178.406 KA-08
- 178.415 KA-26
- 178.421 KA-210
- 178.409 KA-10
Congratulations to the purchase of this Fenton product. Please read this manual thoroughly prior to using the unit in order to benefit fully from all features.
Read the manual prior to using the unit. Follow the instructions in order not to invalidate the warranty. Take all precautions to avoid fire and/or electrical shock. Repairs must only be carried out by a qualified technician in order to avoid electrical shock. Keep the manual for future reference.
- Prior to using the unit, please ask advice from a specialist. When the unit is switched on for the first time, some smell may occur. This is normal and will disappear after a while.
- The unit contains voltage carrying parts. Therefore do NOT open the housing.
- Do not place metal objects or pour liquids into the unit This may cause electrical shock and malfunction.
- Do not place the unit near heat sources such as radiators, etc. Do not place the unit on a vibrating surface. Do not cover the ventilation holes.
- The unit is not suitable for continuous use.
- Be careful with the mains lead and do not damage it. A faulty or damaged mains lead can cause electrical shock and malfunction.
- When unplugging the unit from a mains outlet, always pull the plug, never the lead.
- Do not plug or unplug the unit with wet hands.
- If the plug and/or the mains lead are damaged, they need to be replaced by a qualified technician.
- If the unit is damaged to such an extent that internal parts are visible, do NOT plug the unit into a mains outlet and DO NOT switch the unit on. Contact your dealer. Do NOT connect the unit to a rheostat or dimmer.
- To avoid fire and shock hazard, do not expose the unit to rain and moisture.
- All repairs should be carried out by a qualified technician only.
- Connect the unit to an earthed mains outlet (220-240Vac/50Hz) protected by a 10-16A fuse.
- During a thunderstorm or if the unit will not be used for a longer period of time, unplug it from the mains. The rule is: Unplug it from the mains when not in use.
- If the unit has not been used for a longer period of time, condensation may occur. Let the unit reach room temperature before you switch it on. Never use the unit in humid rooms or outdoors.
- To prevent accidents in companies, you must follow the applicable guide lines and follow the instructions.
- Do not repeatedly switch the fixture on and off. This shortens the life time.
- Keep the unit out of the reach of children. Do not leave the unit unattended.
- Do not use cleaning sprays to clean switches. The residues of these sprays cause deposits of dust and grease. In case of malfunction, always seek advice from a specialist.
- Do not force the controls.
- This unit is with speaker inside which can cause magnetic field. Keep this unit at least 60cm away from computer or TV.
- If this unit have a built-in lead-acid rechargeable battery. Please recharge the battery every 3 months if you are not going to use the unit for a long period of time. Or the battery may be damaged.
- If the battery is damaged please replace with same specifications battery. And dispose the damaged battery environment friendly.
- If the unit has fallen, always have it checked by a qualified technician before you switch the unit on again.
- Do not use chemicals to clean the unit. They damage the varnish. Only clean the unit with a dry cloth.
- Keep away from electronic equipment that may cause interference.
- Only use original spares for repairs, otherwise serious damage and/or dangerous radiation may occur.
- Switch the unit off prior to unplugging it from the mains and/or other equipment. Unplug all leads and cables prior to moving the unit.
- Make sure that the mains lead cannot be damaged when people walk on it. Check the mains lead before every use for damages and faults!
- The mains voltage is 220-240Vac/50Hz. Check if power outlet match. If you travel, make sure that the mains voltage of the country is suitable for this unit.
- Keep the original packing material so that you can transport the unit in safe conditions.
- This mark attracts the attention of the user to high voltages that are present inside the housing and that are of sufficient magnitude to cause a shock hazard.
- This mark attracts the attention of the user to important instructions that are contained in the manual and that he should read and adhere to.
The unit has been certified CE. It is prohibited to make any changes to the unit. They would invalidate the CE certificate and their guarantee!
NOTE: To make sure that the unit will function normally, it must be used in rooms with a temperature between 5°C/41°F and 35°C/95°F.
Electric products must not be put into household waste. Please bring them to a recycling centre. Ask your local authorities or your dealer about the way to proceed. The specifications are typical. The actual values can slightly change from one unit to the other. Specifications can be changed without prior notice.
Do not attempt to make any repairs yourself. This would invalid your warranty. Do not make any changes to the unit. This would also invalid your warranty. The warranty is not applicable in case of accidents or damages caused by inappropriate use or disrespect of the warnings contained in this manual. Fenton cannot be held responsible for personal injuries caused by a disrespect of the safety recommendations and warnings. This is also applicable to all damages in whatever form.
KA-10 / KA-12 / KA-210
1. Guitar Input
2. Guitar Volume knob
3. Equalizer On/Off switch
4. Microphone bass control
5. Microphone treble control
6. Master volume control
7. Input selector
8. LED level meter
9. Microphone input sockets
10. Microphone volume knob
11. Echo control knob
12. MP3 player
13. Master 7-band equalizer
20. Aux input
21. Speaker output
22. Power switch
23. AC (220V-240V) input
KA-06 / KA-08 / KA-26 / KA-28
1. Microphone delay knob
2. Microphone volume knob
3. Echo control knob
4. Master volume control
5. Input selector
6. LED level meter
7. Microphone input sockets
8. MP3 player
9. Master 2 x 3-Band EQ
20. Aux input
21. Speaker output
22. Power switch
23. AC (220V-240V) input
Connect the passive speaker with the supplied connection cable to the speaker output connector (21). WARNING: only connected the original slave speaker on the speaker output terminal!
If required connect an external signal source like a CD-player to LINE IN (20).
Connect the device with an electric outlet (230VAC / 50Hz).
LINE INPUT (DVD, CD-player etc.):
- Connect the source (DVD-player, CD-player etc.) to the line input on the rear panel (20)
- Push the input selector to Audio position
- Volume can be controlled with master volume control
- Push the input selector to the USB position.
- Insert USB-stick or SD-card with MP3 files in the MP3-player.
- MP3 files will be played after a few seconds.
- Volume can be controlled with master volume control.
- Previous track can be selected with PREV button on MP3-player.
- Next track can be selected with NEXT button on MP3-player.
- Pressing the PAUSE button on the MP3-player will pause the song and again pressed will continue playing.
1. Insert the microphone to the MIC1, MIC2 or MIC3.
2. Adjust the MIC volume.
GUITAR (when available):
1. Insert the guitar to the guitar input jack.
2. Adjust the GUITAR volume.
1. Use the input button (7/5) and select BT mode.
2. Make connection between your BT-device and speaker.
3. A confirmation tone is audible, BT connection is paired.
|NO POWER||The power line is cut off or not connected No power on the electric outlet|
|NO SOUND||Wrong input, check input selector (3) The connect line was broken
The volume knob at lowest
|ONE SPEAKER WITHOUT SOUND||Connection between master & slave unit wrong Signal line was broke|
|MICROPHONE NO SOUND||The microphone not complete connected Adjust the microphone volume
|MICROPHONE HOWL||The microphone is too close to the speaker Master volume adjust too big|