Ferroli NOVO Series Electric Water Heater
NOVO is a high-efficiency heat generator for hot water production running on electric power and regulated by an advanced temperature setting system.
Thanks to the integrated high-density EPS insulating technology, the product is equipped with an extra thick insulating layer which can effectively prevent the heat loss from the out shell and save energy. The heater has a good safety system by using anti-over-heating protection, anti overpressure protection, and automatic cutting off according to the desired temperature. The production is made from the production line that is fully comp uter controlled: the special designed silicon powder is well coated on the inner tank surface by electrostatic technology. The process of cooking at 850″C finally makes the inner tank perfectly protected against shock and corrosion. The extra big magnesium anode also provides a long product life. The user only has to set the temperature desired. The temperature setting system will provide optimum operation over time. The operation indicator can tell the user it is heating or not.
General view and the main component
- Power cable entrance
- Temperature setting knob
- ON/OFF indicator
- Coldwater inlet
- Hot water outlet
- Out shell
- Insulating layer
- Inner tank
- Heating element
- Magnesium anode
- Snap-action thermal
Technical data table
Step 1: Product fixation
- If installed on a wall, drill two cl> 8 holes on the wall, the horizontal distance of two holes shall be 66mm. Insert bolt wraps into the preformed holes, then tightly install the hooks with screws ST 5. 5×45. (drawing2)
- If installing it on a wooded plate, directly fix the hook onto a wooden plate with ST4. 2×18 to fix the hook.
- Lift the water heater, hang and fix it onto the hook.
Note: It is strongly recommended to install the heater in a place equipped with a drainage system.
Step 2: Water pipe connection
- Screw safety valve on cold water inlet .
- For multi-point water supply, connect water inlet and outlet pipe to the right reserved places respectively. (Drawing 3 ,4)
- For filling the product, after having completed the water connection, open any hot water tap then open the general water tap (if using mixer turn the handle towards hot position up to the maximum). After few minutes, water will start to run out from the hot water tap and this means that the tank is filled. Close the hot water tap.
- Check every joint in order to make sure no water leakage.
- Water inlet and outlet pipe should be made by a material whose pressure resistance should be over 0. 8MPa and temperature resistance over 100 C.lt is forbidden to use any pipe with pressure and temperature resistance lower than required.
- The water inlet and outlet are distinguished clearly. The blue color
denotes a cold-water inlet while the red one denotes a hot outlet. The middle one is the drainage outlet.
- The product is supplied with a link bank already connected with electrical components. (see drawing 6). Connecting the linked bank to the electrical network through an app rop rate cable. (see drawing 7. 8 ) It is strongly recommended to install an external switch for cutting off the power.
NOTE: If the supply cord is damaged,it must be replaced by the manufacture, its service agent, or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
Take away the rubber stopper and unscrew the screw, then open the plastic cover, you will see the link bank.
Let the power cable pass the entrance to the link bank and connect the wire to the position correspondingly. Then fix the cable with the cable nip and screws. Install the plastic cover again after wire connection.
Take away the rubber stopper and unscrew the screw. Then open the plastic cover, you will see the thermostat.
When the temperature is abnormal, the Snap-action thermal will cut-out the electric power supply, and press the reset button make the electric water heater resume working. (Drawing 7)
When the temperature is abnormal, the Snap-action thermal will cut out the electric power supply, and press the reset button to make the electric water heater resume working.
- Confirm the heater has been filled with water and electrical connected.
- Turn the temperature-setting knob to the required temperature. The on/off indicator should light and the heater starts to work.
- The water heater has an automatic constant temperature control function. The heater will shut off if water temperature reaches the setting, while turn on to ensure constant water temperature if water temperature drops down from the desired one.
- It is a must to use 220 ~ 240Va.c.50/60HZ power and to ensure the ground wires are well connected. And a special all-pole disconnection device for the power wire must be in the layout.
- The heater should be filled with water before the first use (or the first time of use after maintenance or cleaning). Fill the heater and plug in. It is forbidden to switch on the product when it is not filled.
- The highest water temperature can reach above 80 C. initially, feel the water temperature with your hands and avoid spraying to the body directly.
- if the water heater is installed with a water valve on the cold inlet during the working period, this valve must be always kept open.
- During the heating period, it is normal if there is any water drops from the pressure release outlet of the safety valve. don’t block up the safety valve.
- The drainpipe that connects to the pressure release outlet should keep facing downward and open to the atmosphere.
- Only the original safety valve from product packing can be used. Never Adjust releasing the pressure of the safety valve.
- Any damage, which will occur to the electrical components, must be checked only by an authorized technician.
- During the winter, in case the water heater hasn’t been used for a long period, water should be drained off to prevent the inner tank freeze. Please remind to shut off the product before drainage.
- Lift the handle of the safety valve at least once per month (release the set screw before lift) and observe if there is any water drained out. If no water is drained out, please inform customer service.
Appliance not intended for use by persons (including children)with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge. Children should be supervised by a person responsible for their safety to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Since water contains micro-impurity and mineral substances, a deposit will occur on the bottom of the inner tank after long-term of use, the water heater should be emptied to remove the deposit.
- Generally, the heater should be cleaned once a year. (If used in zones with low water quality, the cleaning period should be shorter accordingly.)
- The magnesium anode replacement should be done by customer service.
- Heater empty procedures: Close water inlet valve, unscrew safety valve. Water will flow out through a cold water inlet till empty. Or close the water inlet valve, lift the handle of the safety valve. Water will run out from safety valve.
- For exterior part cleaning of the product, no water spraying directly, clean and dry it with a soft cloth lightly.
- Keep the exterior part of the water heater dry and clean.
|2||1||piece||User’ s manual|