FPC SECURITY FPC-5467 Outdoor Keypad Instruction Manual
This Diagram is for kits: FPC-5467
ATTENTION! QUICK TIPS, MUST READ BEFORE INSTALLING:
- Make sure to cut off the connectors on both power supplies, then strip the wire leads before installing.
- In order to properly install this kit it is recommended that you use 18/2 or 20/2 gauge wire.
- Before installing this kit, check with your local fire Authority for the compliance of fire codes.
- In order to locate where you can Identify the +, – NC, NO or Open contacts on the exit button please refer to the manual of the exit button.
- We are not responsible for the improper Installation of this kit. This is an example of how it should be installed but all applications are different.
- If you are not handy with electrical components, please consult with a certified electrician or Locksmith.
- Make sure that when you are installing this kit, please have all components turned off. We are not responsible for any type of short circuits.
- Reader Mag lock Exit button and doorbell Kit Installation video | FPC Security Outdoor Keypad – YouTube
- Symantec Blogs