Gearbest ZJ01 Multifunctional Tripod User Manual
- Tripod × 1
- Mobile Phone Clamp × 1
- Selfie Remote × 1
- Carry Bag × 1
- User Manual × 1
At a Glance
Extendable Mobile Phone Clamp
Using the Tripod
Extend the tripod
- Rotate the locking knob counter-clockwise to loosen.
- Pull out the three legs of the tripod and place it firmly on a level surface.
- Rotate the knob clockwise to tighten.
Note: Please extend the three legs of the tripod as much as possible to ensure its stability.
Adjust the tripod height
To raise or lower the tripod, release the flip-lever lock and slide the center column out to the desired length. Press the flip-lever back down to secure a section in place. The center column will extend to a maximum of four sections.
- Release the flip lever lock to adjust the tripod height
- Press the flip lever lock down to secure a section in place
Take special care when raising or lowering the center column, if a camera or equipment is mounted on the tripod. Never release the flip lever lock without holding the center column. Failure to follow these instructions could result in damaged equipment.
Install the mobile phone clamp
- Place the mobile phone clamp on the mounting plate and screw the phone clamp into the locking knob
- Rotate the angle adjusting knob counter-clockwise to loosen and adjust the phone clamp to your desired angle. Then rotate the knob clockwise to tighten. The mounting plate can tilt180° for the perfect angle.
- You can mount a camera, projector, microphone, and etc. with a 1/4″ mounting screw hole on the tripod.
- Never carry your tripod with camera gear attached.
Using the Selfie Remote
- Slide the power switch to ON. The remote enters pairing mode and the LED indicator flashes blue.
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your phone.
- Choose “AB Shutter3” from the list of found Bluetooth devices on your phone to pair.
- Open the camera app on your phone.
- Press the appropriate button on the remote totake pictures or shoot videos.
- When the selfie remote is connected to your phone, you may encounter text input problem, please go to your smartphone “Settings” → “System” → “Keyboard & Input Method” and select system default input method.
- You can use the built-in camera app of your phoneto take photos with our selfie remote or download “Camera 360” app from Google Play store. Please check the Compatible Devices table for compatible devices and apps.
|Compatible Devices||Built-in Camera App||Camera 360 App|
|Compatible with iOS 6.0 OS or newer (e.g., iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone XS/XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone8/8P, iPhone7/7P, iPhone6/6S/6P/6SP, iPhoneSE, iPhone 5S/5C/5, iPhone 4S/4, iPad 3/2, iPad mini, iPad with Retina Display, iPod touch 4th).|
|Compatible with Android 4.2.2 OS or newer (e.g., Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/S4/S10/S20 5G/S20 Ultra 5G, Samsung Galaxy Note 1/2/3/8/9/10, Moto X, Nexus 4/5/7+, Xiaomi 1S/2S/3+).|
|Sony Xperia S HTC New one and X+||Not Applicable|
|Material||Aluminum, ABS, iron|
|Load Capacity||4.4 pounds (2 kg)|
|Maximum Height||63 inches (160 cm)|
|Minimum Height||18.1 inches (46 cm)|
|Folded Length||17.7 inches (45 cm)|
|Center Column Sections||4|
|Male Thread Size||1/4 inches|
|Tripod Weight||1.1 pound (0.5 kg)|
|Bluetooth Connection Distance||33 feet (10 meters)|
|Battery Life||Approximately 6 months (average use of 10 times a day)|
SAFETY AND WARRANTY
Important Safety Instructions
- Avoid leaving the tripod in areas where people could trip over the gear and get hurt.
- Always ensure that legs and locks are tightly engaged before mounting any gear on your tripod.
- Always remove camera, lens, and all gear from thetripod when adjusting the tripod or transporting.
- Do not exceed the recommended load limit of thetripod. (Please refer to the product specifications.)
- Do not leave the tripod in the sun for prolonged periods and avoid high temperature exposure.
- For your safety, do not let the tripod come in contact with any electrical power source.
- Keep the tripod and accessories out of reach of children and pets
- Always clean and dry the tripod after it has been exposed to wet, dusty, sandy or salty conditions. Clean with a mild detergent and a soft cloth only. Your tripod is not recommended for use in salt water.
We strive to build our products with the highest attention to detail and craftsmanship. However, sometimes there are occurrences of defect.
We are happy to offer a one-year hassle-free warranty to all our products as we continue to make amazing products. Please contact us if you have any questions about our devices.