QUICK USER GUIDE
!!! Please refer to our website: www.geemarc.com for an up to date user guide, as there may be important updates and changes you need to be aware of !!!
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using your equipment, basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and injury, including the following:
1. Do not place this product on unstable shelves, stands, tables, or other surfaces.
2. Do not use the motion extension ringer in the following areas that may cause deformation, malfunction, or operational failure:
- Under direct sunlight.
- Areas exposed to grease or steam, such as kitchens.
- Near fire or heating devices.
- Areas subject to extreme temperature changes, such as next to air conditioners.
- Areas with IR-opaque or reflective objects that can block IR energy that is needed for detection.
- Areas where the temperature is affected by strong illuminating objects (such as halogen lights).
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
Your product package contains the following items. Save your sales receipt and original packaging in the event warranty service is necessary.
EXTENSION RINGER OVERVIEW
- Flash LED (white)
• Flashes when receiving an incoming call, or when the registered devices are triggered.
- LED indicators ()
•Green when the extension ringer is powered on.
•Red when the battery is low.
•Amber while checking signal strength.
- Side switch Keys
_ Slide to switch between the ringer volumes (low, medium, or high).
_Slide to switch between the alert modes
(flash only (), melody only (),
flash & melody (), or all of ()).
_ Slide to switch between three doorbell melodies.
- PAIR button ( )
• Press and hold for 5 seconds to enter the pairing mode.
- Power jack
Batteries installation (purchased separately)
- Push downward to remove the battery compartment cover at the back.
- Install three AA batteries into the battery compartment, matching the polarity markings (+ and -) inside the battery compartment.
Power on the extension ringer
Plug the small end of the power adapter to the power jack on the extension ringer, and the large end to the wall jack.
ADD AND REGISTER A EXTENSION RINGER
Add your new Ringer595 U.L.E extension ringer to your telephone base. You only need to register if this is an additional ringer that is separate to the ringer included in your pack. Your new extension ringer must be registered with the AMPLIDECT™ 595 U.L.E telephone base before use.
Register the extension ringer:
- Make sure the extension ringer is powered on with batteries or DC power before registering it to the telephone base.
- Press and hold the handset locator key on the telephone base until it starts to beep.
- Press and hold the pair button (5) on the side of the extension ringer until the Green Flash LED (3) light flashes.
- You will hear confirmation beeps when the extension ringer is successfully registered to the base.
Replacing an extension ringer:
If you have purchased this new Ringer595 U.L.E accessory extension ringer to replace an old extension ringer, you must deregister the registered extension ringer first, and then register this new extension ringer to your AMPLIDECT™ 595 U.L.E telephone base.
GENERAL PRODUCT CARE
Taking care of your extension ringer
Your extension ringer contains sophisticated electronic and optical parts, so it must be treated with care.
Avoid rough treatment
Place the extension ringer down gently. Save the original packing materials to protect your extension ringer if you ever need to ship it.
Your extension ringer can be damaged if it gets wet. Do not use the extension ringer outdoors in the rain, or handle it with wet hands. Do not install the extension ringer near a sink, bathtub, or shower.
Electrical storms can sometimes cause power surges harmful to electronic equipment. For your own safety, take caution when using electrical appliances during storms.
Cleaning your extension ringer
Your extension ringer has a durable plastic casing that should remain in good condition for many years. Clean it only with a dry non-abrasive cloth. Do not use a dampened cloth or cleaning solvents of any kind.
When you are not going to use the extension ringer for some time, remove the battery from the extension ringer. Store the extension ringer in a cool and dry place.
Below are the questions most frequently asked about the extension ringer.
|The extension ringer doesn’t work with the
telephone system equipment.
|• Make sure the unit is connected to the power supply, or with the AA alkaline batteries installed.
• The extension ringer may be deregistered from your telephone system. Refer to Add and register an extension ringer and register the extension ringer back.
• The extension ringer may be out of range. Move the extension ringer closer to your telephone system.
• If the previous suggestions do not work, deregister all devices and register them to the telephone base again.
|Frequency control||Crystal controlled PLL synthesizer|
|Transmit frequency||1881.792 MHz – 1897.344 MHz|
|Nominal effective range||The actual operating range may vary according to environmental conditions at the time of use|
|RF power||< 250mW|
|Power adaptor||Input: 100-240V– 50/60Hz 0.15A Output: DC6V = 0.45A, 2.7W adapter|
|Power requirements||3 x AA Alkaline battery|
From the moment your Geemarc Ringer595 U.L.E is purchased, the Geemarc guarantee is for a period of two years. During this time, all repairs or replacements (at our discretion) are free of charge. Should you experience a problem then contact our helpline or visit our website at www.geemarc.com. The guarantee does not cover accidents, negligence or breakages to any parts. The product must not be tampered with or taken apart by anyone who is not an authorized Geemarc representative. The Geemarc guarantee in no way limits your legal rights.
IMPORTANT: YOUR RECEIPT IS PART OF YOUR GUARANTEE AND MUST BE RETAINED AND PRODUCED IN THE EVENT OF A WARRANTY CLAIM.
Please note: The guarantee applies to the United Kingdom only.
Geemarc Telecom SA hereby declares that this Ringer595 U.L.E is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of the RED 2014/53/UE. The CE declaration of conformity may be consulted at www.geemarc.com
The WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) has been put in place for the products at the end of their useful life to be recycled in the best way.
When this product is finished, please do not put it in your domestic waste bin. Please use one of the following disposal options:
– Remove the batteries and deposit them in an appropriate WEEE skip.
Deposit the product in an appropriate WEEE skip.
– Or, hand the old product to the retailer. If you purchase a new one, they should accept it.
If you respect these instructions you ensure human health and environmental protection.
For product support and help visit our website at
E-mail: [email protected] telephone 01707 387602
lines are open 09h00 to 16h00 Mon to Fri
2 Rue Galilée, Parc de l’Etoile, 59791 Grande-Synthe, France
This product is made in China To Geemarc Telecom