11 – bar
Max. working pressure
AUTOMATIC HOOSE REEL
Automatic hose reel 6/10mm – Instructions
Read the manual and tool labels carefully. Read and follow all the instructions. Failure to observe the warnings may result in SERIOUS INJURY or DEATH.
The operator and the workers in the work area MUST wear safety goggles with side guards. These safety goggles must comply with local standards and regulations.
IMPORTANT: Wear safety gear and shoes suitable to the job to be performed. Do not wear loose clothes or with moving parts which can get cogged in the pneumatic tools moving parts. Tie back long hair.
Wear noise protection earmuffs to prevent possible hearing damage.
The operator and those present must wear a safety helmet to protect themselves against injury.
Use clean and regulated compressed to 11 bar (max)
Always carry the tool to the workplace holding it by the handle. Do not carry the tool by tube. Do not pull on the tube to move the tool.
Never use cylinders containing oxygen or other gases as explosions may occur. Never use combustible gases or other reactive gases as an energy source for this tool. Explosions and serious injuries may occur.
• Since this manual refers to international standards, we recommend to previously obtain information on local safety regulations and to make sure they are observed.
• Compressed air is a potentially powerful power source, therefore use extreme caution when using the compressor or the accessory kit.
• Using compressed air requires knowing and observing any applicable regulation.
• Do not allow unattended use by non – experienced staff. Keep children and animals out of the work area.
• Assume a stable position to properly make use of the tool and grip it firmly.
• Accidental and unexpected tool movement may represent a serious hazard.
• Do not employ the tools in premises that have a potentially explosive atmosphere, or where there are dust deposits, gas pipelines or electric duct-lines.
• Operate the tool in a suitably ventilated environment only.
• Tools with rotary parts and their accessories may get entangled and twist rubberised or metal-reinforced gloves. As such, be especially careful when using them.
GENERAL SAFETY REGULATIONS
• Do not use the equipment without the required safety devices.
• Never hold the tool from the compressed air hose when carrying it.
• Do not let other people approach the work area.
• Do not aim the air jet or the tool in your direction or towards any other third party.
• Do not touch the equipment moving parts during its operation.
• Do not open nor modify in any way the tool or its accessories. Any repair should be carried out only by trained staff.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO
• Read and understand the contents of this manual before installing, operating, repairing, maintaining, changing accessories this tool.
• Only qualified and trained operators should install, adjust or use the tool.
• Connect compressed air only when the equipment is shut down.
• For tool optimum performance, make sure hose and connection size are required.
• Before starting up the tool, check its connection and make sure the compressed air hose is not damaged.
• Before connecting the hose to the tool please check, whether the hose and the quick coupler are clean. Do this by letting air run freely through hose and quick coupler.
• Choose and replace the engaged accessory according to the instructions in the manual, in order to prevent unnecessary noise.
• Use accessories that are suitable for the application and that are in compliance with the device, and connect them properly. Check that they are being used as per instructions and that they are correctly installed.
• Check the wear status of the tools and accessories before every use. Replace them if necessary.
• In case of tool replacement, during maintenance operations and when finished working disconnect the compressed air connection.
• Disconnect the tool only when the hose is NOT pressurized in order to avoid its uncontrolled motion.
• Keep the work area neat.
• Make sure the tool has come to a full stop before you lay it on the ground
• Store the pneumatic tool clean and in a dry place
• Always make sure the workstation is steady.
• Firmly hold the workpiece with a clamp or a fixing tool.
• Use the tool only for its original application. The manufacturer waives any liability for damages arising out of the nonobservation of safety regulations or for tool misuse.
• Use only accessories that are suitable for the tool in use.
• The quality of the compressed air must be good, which means clean, dry and this is best assured by means of an air filter. We advise the use of a complete FRL (filter, regulator, lubricator) unit. The oiler has to be adjusted to approx. 3 to 6 droplets per minute. The air hose between oiler and tool should never exceed a length of 6 to 8 meters.