SLEEP MASK HEADPHONE
Thank you for choosing our products. To make sure you can use the product correctly, please read the following directions carefully before using it, then follow it strictly.
- The device is not waterproof, please do not put it underwater or use it in the rain
- Please do not expose the product to acid, alkaline, or hard and pointy objects when using.
- If the products were caught in the rain, affected with dampness, or went moldy, please keep it in a dry place, and do not expose it to sunlight directly or bake it in fire or high temperature, if the product is wet or damp by rain, or moldy, please place it in a low-temperature dry place, do not insolate or put into the oven and other high-temperature places.
- Please do not throw the device and its battery into the
- Please do not disassemble, repair or refit the product.
- Please do not toss or throw the product.
- Please take out the device when you wash it.
- Bluetooth Version: V5.0+EDR
- Frequency Response: 2.402GHz-2.480GHz
- Bluetooth Distance: 15M
- MIC distance: ≤1M
- Lithium Battery: 3.7V/200mA
- Charging Time: 2 hours
- Standby Time: 200 hours
- Working Time: 12-15 hours
- Bluetooth Matching Name: Music Eyemask
FUNCTION & OPERATION
Plug the micro USB port into the earphone, then connect it to the computer or adapter by the USB cable, at the time, the LED light will turn red, when the LED light turns blue, it means the speaker is fully charged, please pull out the cable.
- First time using this product, please fully charge the product for 2 hours.
- When it is charging, the device can not play music or answer the phone call
Press the ““button 3 seconds until hear”power on”, the device is on once a “Blue” LED slowly flashes
Press the”“button 3 seconds again until hear”power off, the device is off while the” LED” is off
Press ““for 5 seconds until the LED light flashes blue and red until hear “pairing”, please try to search the
Bluetooth name of“Music Eyemask” on your phone, set in the password of “0000” if it is the first time to pair the device when you hear “connected” means paired successful and the Blue LED slowly flashing.
If you hear “disconnected”, means your device beyond the Bluetooth source
Your device can be automatically re-pair promptly once both devices do not cancel the paring, and hearing “connected” means the device is repaired.
If you hear “disconnected”, means your device is beyond the Bluetooth source
Press “” button to pause the song, press it again to continue the song
Previous Song/Next Song
Press the “-” button one time for the previous song
Press the “+” button one time for the next song
Decrease the volume: Press and hold the “-” button to decrease the volume
Increase the volume: Press and hold the “+ ”button to increase the volume, sound of “Dong” while the volume max
Phone Call Answer
- Phone call answer: when a phone call comes in, press “ ” to answer the call.
- Refuse call: press “ ” two seconds to refuse the call when a phone call comes in.
- End Call: After phone talking, short press “” button to end the call
- Re-dial phone call: Press “ ” two times to re-dial the latest phone number directly.
Low Power Warning
The device sound “low battery, please charging” warning voice while working, which means the power is low, please charge it.
Power save mode
The device will be off automatically after 5 minutes of no working device pairing it.
|Operating Range of Bluetooth||Up to 15m|
|Operating Range of microphone||51m|
|Stand-by time||200 hours|
|Continuous working time||12-15hours|
|Bluetooth name||Music Eyemask|
|Won’t turn on.||Please charge the Music Eyemask|
|Can’t find the Music Eyemask||Confirm the Music Eyemask is in pairing status and within 15 meters from the device.|
|Can’t install the driver for Music Eyemask on a computer.||Update the driver of the Bluetooth module on your computer.|
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
– Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
-Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
-Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.