C10 Wireless Cast
Thanks for using the GOOVIS Wireless Cast
To begin using the product as quickly as possible, please carefully read this Quick Start Guide. All pictures here are for general reference only. All procedures should be based on the actual product received.
Shenzhen NED Optics Co., Ltd. reserves the right of final interpretation.
© 2021 Shenzhen NED Optics Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
iPad, iPhone, IOS, Mac, and MacBook are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of GOGGLE LLC.
Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
The GOOVIS Wireless Cast supports wireless screen mirroring protocols such as DLAN, Miracast, Airplay, and EZMira. It can run on multi-platforms based on Android OS, i0S, mac OS, and Windows OS. With the GOOVIS Wireless Cast, you can easily transmit small screens of mobile phones, tablets, and laptops to large screens of GOOVIS Headsets, TVs, projectors, and other big-screen displayers, making your vision bigger and more wonderful!
Start to Use
Connecting the GOOVIS Wireless Cast and the Display
Option 1: With the power cable
Option 2 (Recommended): With the GOOVIS Powerbank Base (1)
The GOOVIS Powerbank Base should be purchased separately.
If the connection is correct, the displayer will show the following interface:
- The MD and Password displayed on the displayer are the factory default name and Password of the GOOVIS Wireless Cast you purchased. Different product has different SSID and Password. Please refer to the actual display.
- The SSD and Password will be used in the subsequent operation.
- It is recommended to connect the GOOVIS Wireless Cast to your mobile phone/tablet/laptop as described in this guide. Scanning the QR code on the monitor screen Is not recommended.
Screening via the Screen Mirroring Function of iPhones/iPads
- Enter the Settings > Wi-Fl > CHOOSE A NETWORK Interface of your iPhone/iPad, select the SSID of the GOOVIS Wireless Cast and join it. If the password is required, please refer to the Password shown on the 2.
- Enter the Screen Mirroring interface of your iPhone/iPad, find the SSID of the GOOVIS Wireless Cast and connect it, then the screen of your iPhone/iPad can be projected onto the displayer.
If your iPhone/Pad has previously been connected to another Wi-Fi network, this action will disconnect the previous connection. If you need to connect to the Internet continuously, you can:
- Enter the Settings > Cellular interface of your iPhone/iPad, select Cellular Data, and turn it on.
- Connect your iPhone/iPad and the GOOVIS Wireless Cast to the same WI—Fl. Refer to Section 6 for details.
Screening via the Screen Mirroring Function of Android Mobile Phones/Tablets 3
- Turn on the screen mirroring function of your mobile/tablet.(4)
- Select the SSID of the GOOVIS Wireless Cast and connect it, then the screen of your mobile/tablet can be projected onto the If the password is required, please refer to the Password shown on the displayer.
- The function requires your mobile/tablet to support MiraCast.
- Different brands and models of mobile phones/tablets may have different ways to describe and open the screen mirroring You can find such functions as wireless projection, screen projection, projection, screen mirroring, etc. on the Settings interface.
Screening via the AirPlay Function of MacBooks
- Turn on the Wi-Fi of your Mac, select the SSID of the GOOVIS Wireless Cast and join it. If the password is required, please refer to the Password shown on displayer 5.
(5) This action will disconnect the Internet connection to your Mac. If you need to connect to the Internet continuously, you need to connect your Mac and the GOOVIS Wireless Cast to the same Wi-Fi. Refer to Section 6 for details.
- Click the icon on the navigation bar on the Mac screen, select the SSID of the GOOVIS Wireless Cast, then the screen of your Mac can be projected onto the displayer.
- To stop the screen mirroring, click the icon, select Stop AirPlay.
Screening via the Screen Mirroring Function of Windows Laptops (6)
- Connecting to the GOOVIS Wireless Cast Directly (for Laptops based on Win8.1 & Win10 OS)
1. Hold on the Win and P keys on the keypad simultaneously, and then select Connect to a wireless display.
2. select the SSID of the GOOVIS Wireless Cast, then the screen of your laptop can be projected onto the displayer.
6. Make sure the WLAN of your laptop is on. If the OS of your laptop is incompatible with the screen mirroring protocol of the GOOVIS Wireless Cast, the screen mirroring will fail. You need to follow the steps as described in Through the EZMira Software.
- Through the EZMira Software (for Laptops based on Win7 or above)
1. Connect your laptop and the GOOVIS Wireless Cast to the same Wi-Fi. Refer to Section 6 for details.
2. Access to https://mirascreen.com/pages/download—Izmir—for—windows, download EZMira and install it.
3. Enable EZMira, click Search Device, select the SSID of the GOOVIS Wireless Cast and connect it, then the screen of your laptop can be projected onto the displayer.
Connect Mobile Phones/Tablets/Laptops and the GOOVIS Wireless Cast to the Same Wi-Fi
- With the Wi-Fi or WLAN setting function of your mobile phone/tablet/laptop, you can find the SSID of the GOOVIS Wireless Cast and connect it. (7)
- Scan the QR code on the GOOVIS Wireless Cast with the camera of your mobile phone/tablet, or open the browser of your mobile phone/tablet/laptop to input the IP address 192.168.203.1®. Select the Wi-Fi to be connected, enter the password, click OK to connect it. (9)
(7)A prompt similar to “no Internet access, continue to use or not?” will pop Please continue to connect.
(8)If the Cellular Data function of your iPhone/iPad is turn off, a prompt “Safari cannot open the page because your iPhone is not connected to the Internet.” will pop up. Ignore it and continue to input the IP address.
(9) If the upload time is too long, please check the displayer directly. If the icon of the Wi-Fi to be connected becomes blue, as shown in the following interface, the connection is successful.
Settings Function of the GOOVIS Wireless Cast
After connecting your mobile phone/tablet/laptop to the SSID of the GOOVIS Wireless Cast, scan the QR code on the GOOVIS Wireless Cast with the camera of your phone/tablet or open the browser of your phone/tablet/laptop to input the IP address 192.168.203.1 on the GOOVIS Wireless Cast. The following Internet interface will pop up. Click the arrow as shown below at any position to enter the Settings interface, and then you can set the operation accordingly.
|Output Resolution||[email protected]|
|HDMI Video Output||HDMI1.4|
|Type-C Video Output||DP1.2|
|Type-C Power Plug||DC 5V/2A|
|Power Interface to GOOVIS Powerbank Base||To be used together with the GOOVIS Powerbank Base|
|Indicator||Always on during operation|
|Reset Key||Hold on the key for 15s to restore factory settings.|
|Size||87 (L) x 61(W) x10 (H) mm|
- Do not use any unspecified power supply or cables as they may lead to malfunction or damage of the device.
- Clean the surface with a soft cloth dipped in a mild detergent. Do not use solvents products as these may damage the surface.
- Put the device in a safe place to keep it from falling or being immersed in water. Otherwise, it may not function properly.
- Do not use or store the device in humid environments. Do not expose the device to extreme heat environments.
- Any unauthorized disassembly or opening of the device, or changes or modifications to this device is forbidden and voids any
- Do not dispose of the product with the household garbage. Correct disposal of the device is conducive to protecting the environment and the human race from any adverse effects.
In strict accordance with the Regulations, the GOOVIS C10 is fully warrantied for repair, replacement or compensation for quality problems under the following condition:
Within 12 months of purchase or receipt of the device, as verified by a receipt, if it has any verifiable quality problems that have been confirmed by the GOOVIS aftersales service center, you may have your device repaired or replaced without charge (except for shipping). The decision to replace or repair the device will be determined by the GOOVIS repair center depending upon the issue that is encountered.
The warranty policy as specified above does not apply to the after-sales service caused by the use for commercial purposes.
Voided Warranty Policy
- Unauthorized repair, misuse, damage, negligence, abuse, accident, alteration, water immersion, improper use of the GOOVIS C10, destruction or obliteration of labels or false proof mark, etc.
- Free gifts.
- Use of parts unconfirmed by the manufacturer, and damage to the device caused by not following the operating instructions in its use, repair, maintenance, transport, or other accidents.
- Damage that occurs outside of the warranty period.
- Damage caused by force majeure.
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement:
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20cm between the radiator& your body.
Product: Wireless Cast
Manufacturer: Shenzhen NED Optics Co., Ltd. Web: www.goovis.net
Email: [email protected]
Made in China