GRACY Fujifilm GFX 50S II and 100S Dedicated L-Bracket
DO NOT USE YOUR L-BRACKET UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS. NO WARRANTY CLAIM WILL BE ENTERED INTO FOR THE MISUSE OR INCORRECT USE OF THESE PRODUCTS.
Anatomy of GRACY:
- Strap connector on base
- Dual ¼”-20 / 3/8”-16 thread in vertical aspect for attachment of accessories
- Cut-outs in base for easier access to tilt screen
- Notch in base for improved audio of in-camera video playback
- Stainless Steel ¼”-20 camera screw
- Extendable base allows space for cable access in portrait mode
- Open profile section in upright for access to cable doors
- Accessory for cable support when tethering
To extend the upright:
First remove the small screw (a) then the upright can be moved out into one of two positions. Once in position, tighten the screw (a) back into the bracket.
Attachment of Accessories
On the upright you will find a 1/4” -20 threaded hole for accessories (B). If you need a larger 3/8”-16 thread for your accessory to be attached, simply use the small flat tool included in the box and unscrew to remove the adapter (B).
When the upright has been positioned fully out, you can use the accessory cable support to help keep cables tidy and the internal ports supported. To attach this, slide the support along the guides (C) till you get to the best position.
Cable support can only be used when the upright is out.
Your 3LT product comes with a 5 Year Global Warranty. On the box you will find a sticker with a unique barcode and serial number. Use this serial number to register your products at www.3leggedthing.com/register.
Details of your warranty can be found at www.3leggedthing.com. Your warranty covers 3 Legged Thing products only. If you have a question or suspect you have a fault, contact us first at www.3leggedthing.com/support.