Grandex Development 61020 2.4GHz RC Radio Control
- Rechargeable batteries are not recommended.
- Alkaline batteries are recommended
- Non-rechargeable batteries are not to be recharged.
- Rechargeable batteries are to be removed from the toy before being charged.
- Rechargeable batteries are only to be charged under adult supervision.
- Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable (nickelcadmium) batteries.
- Do not mix old and new batteries.
- Only batteries of the same or equivalent types as recommended are to be used.
- Batteries are to be inserted with the correct polarity.
- The supply terminals are not to be short-circuited.
- If batteries are loose, bend out the contacts for a tight fit.
- Exhausted batteries must be removed from the toy and be disposed of immediately. Do not put the batteries in a fire.
- If storing product for long periods of time, make sure to remove batteries
- Check the product periodically for signs of damage to electrical parts; do not play with product until damage has been properly assessed.
Warning: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE:This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The device must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.