Haier Dongle Matrix for Android TV
Do more on your
TV with your voice Search for shows, get recommendations, even control your TV-faster -with your voice. Ask Google for a little help on your big screen.
Long press Back+Home button at the same time, until the red light flashes quickly, then release, that means RCU enter the pairing mode. Waiting for few seconds and stop pressing any buttons, until it pop up the message of pairing successfully
Complete the on-screen setup Follow the on-screen instructions using your remote to navigate through the setup process.
Android TV makes it easier to get more from your TV. Choose from 400,000+ movies and shows from across streaming services. Ask Google to control your TV, get recommendations of what to watch, dim the lights, and more with your voice. Cast photos, videos, and music from smart devices to your TV with Chromecast builtinTM,
- Place the device ina well-ventilated location to prevent the accumulation of internal heat.
- Protect the device from high temperatures, and humidity. water and dust.
- Do not place any objects that might damage your unit near it (e.g. liquid filled objects or candles).
- Dolby. Dolby Audio and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories Licensing Corporation.
- Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories. Confidential unpublished works.
- Copyright 1992-2019 Dolby Laboratories. All rights reserved.
- Google, Google Play, YouTube, Android TV, and other marks are trademarks of Google LLC.
- Google Assistant is not available in certain languages and countries.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- eorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
- This device and its antenna(s) must not be co-located or operation in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter
Radiation Exposure Statement
To maintain compliance with FCC’s RF Exposure guidelines, This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance of 20cm from your body.