PLEASE READ BEFORE OPERATING THIS EQUIPMENT
HALO POWER CUBE 10000
Thank you for choosing HALO. The POWER CUBE 10000 is the best of both worlds. It combines the on-the-go appeal of the original HALO portable charger, with a versatile design that can be recharged just about anywhere, and anytime. Simply charge your power cube in a wall outlet or car charging port and it’s ready to provide power on the go to your small electronics. Equipped with 10000 mAh and dual USB. Includes the Micro USB cable and USB Type C cable.
Please read the operating instructions carefully before using the HALO POWER CUBE 10000.
– HALO POWER CUBE 10000
– Micro USB Cable
– USB C Cable
- Wall Charging Plug
- Car Charging Plug
- LCD Digital Display
- USB Power ON/OFF Button
- 2x USB Output Ports
CHARGING YOUR HALO POWER CUBE 10000
IMPORTANT: Before using your HALO POWER CUBE 10000 for the first time, fully charge it.
To charge your HALO POWER CUBE 10000, pull out the AC prongs & connect to a wall outlet. When you’re on the road, you can also use the car charging plug to charge your HALO POWER CUBE 10000.
While charging, the LCD Digital Display will illuminate indicating the charge percentage.
HALO POWER CUBE 10000 LCD DIGITAL DISPLAY
While charging, the digital screen will illustrate the charge percentage of the HALO POWER CUBE 10000. When fully charged, disconnect from charging.
CHARGING YOUR PERSONAL ELECTRONIC DEVICE
Charge up to two electronic devices using the supplied micro USB Cable or USB C Cable. Plug the USB connector into the HALO POWER CUBE 10000. Insert the tip into your personal electronic device and charging will begin automatically. You may also use your own USB cable that was supplied with your personal electronic device.
Note: To charge both the HALO POWER CUBE 10000 and your personal electronic device, first plug the HALO POWER CUBE 10000 into either a wall outlet or car outlet. Using any Standard USB Cable, connect your personal electronic device to the HALO POWER CUBE 10000 and your personal electronic device will automatically begin to charge. Once you’re personal electronic device is fully charged, the HALO POWER CUBE 10000 will then begin to charge itself.
USB Output 1:
USB Output 2:
Rated AC Input:
Rated DC Input:
Dimensions (W x H x D):
Working Temperature (charging):
Working Temperature (discharging):
100V~240V, 50/60 Hz
2.75 x 2.75 x 1.57 Inches
32° F to 113° F
14° F to 131° FMax 75%
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
WARNING: When using this product, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Read all the instructions before using the product.
- To reduce the risk of injury, close supervision is necessary when the product is used near children.
- Do not put fingers or hands into the product.
- Do not expose the power bank to rain or snow.
- Use of a power supply or charger not recommended or sold by power pack manufacturer may result in a risk of fire or injury to persons.
- Do not use the power bank in excess of its output rating. Overload outputs above rating may result in a risk of fire or injury to persons.
- Do not use the power bank that is damaged or modified. Damaged or modified batteries may exhibit unpredictable behavior resulting in re, explosion, or risk of injury.
- Do not disassemble the power bank. Take it to a qualified service person when service or repair is required. Incorrect reassembly may result in a risk of e or injury to persons.
- Do not expose a power pack to fire or excessive temperature. Exposure to re or temperature above 100°C may cause an explosion. The temperature of 100°C can be replaced by the temperature of 212°F.
- Have servicing performed by a qualified repair person using only identical replacement parts. This will ensure that the
safety of the product is maintained.
- Switch o the power bank when not in use.
- Improper use of this product may result in product damage, excess heat, toxic fumes, or explosion, for which damages you (“Purchaser”), and not HALO2CLOUD LLC. (HALO) (“Manufacturer”) are responsible.
- This product should be operated only in open-air conditions. It should not be operated in an enclosed, unventilated space such as a carrying bag, pocket, purse, or bedding. Failure to follow these instructions may damage the product by overheating.
- Be cautious of drops, bumps, abrasions, or other impacts to this product. If there is any damage to the product such as dents, punctures, tears, deformities, or corrosion due to any cause, discontinue use. Contact Manufacturer or dispose of it in an appropriate manner at your local battery-recycling center.
- Do not disassemble this product or attempt to re-purpose or modify it in any manner.
- Do not attempt to replace any part of this device.
- For questions or instructions for the various ways to charge this device, refer to the illustrations in this operating instructions.
- If this device is accessible to or may be used by a minor, purchasing adult agrees to be solely responsible for providing supervision, instruction, and warnings. Purchaser agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold Manufacturer harmless for any claims or damages arising from unintended use or misuse by a minor.
- All products have gone through a thorough quality assurance inspection. If the sound that your device is excessively hot, is emitting odor, is deformed, abraded, cut, or is experiencing or demonstrating an abnormal phenomenon, immediately stop all product use and contact the Manufacturer.
- Never dispose of batteries in the garbage. Disposal of batteries in the garbage is unlawful under state and federal environmental laws and regulations. Always take used batteries to your local battery recycling center.
- Switch off the portable battery when not in use. The portable battery will automatically switch off when disconnected from a device.
- This device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.
COMPLIANCE WITH FCC REGULATION
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules and RSS-Gen of IC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment o and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced technician for help.
CAUTION: To comply with the limits of the Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules, this device must be used with certified peripherals and shielded cables. All peripherals must be shielded and grounded. Operation with non-certified peripherals or non-shielded cables may result in interference to radio or reception.
MODIFICATION: Any changes or modifications of this device could void the warranty.
The manufacturer shall not in any way be liable to you or to any third party for any damages you or any third party may suffer as a result of use, intended or unintended, or misuse of this product in conjunction with any device or accessory other than the appropriate device for which this product is designed. The manufacturer will not be responsible for any damages you or any third party may super as a result of misuse of this product as outlined above. Purchaser agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold Manufacturer harmless for any claims or damages arising from unintended use or misuse, including use with an unintended device.
HALO2CLOUD LLC. (HALO) warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use.
Conditions are as follows:
- During the first 90 days from the date of purchase, HALO will repair or replace the defective product.
- HALO will, subject to inspection, repair the defective product or replace it with a new or reconditioned unit. The return must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to be issued upon request and must be shipped prepaid.
- Where applicable, all requests for warranty returns must be accompanied by proof of purchase.
- The warranty does not extend to the electronic equipment that is used or incorporates with any of our products and accessories. HALO shall not be held responsible for the improper use of its products.
- In no event shall HALO be liable for any incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of
For all questions or exchange requests, please call 888-907-6274, or contact us at zagg.com/support. This Limited Warranty sets forth the full scope of HALO’s obligations and liabilities with respect to the product. All implied warranties, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration of this Limited Warranty. In no event shall HALO be liable for any incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages or any damages or losses of or to electronic equipment or products that are used with any of HALO’s products.
FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT
PLEASE REACH US AT:
CALL US AT: 888-907-6274
6 CENTRAL ROW
HARTFORD, CT 06103
Designed by HALO.
6 Central Row, Hartford, CT 06103
Made in China.