hama 00184100 Spirit Calypso Bluetooth Headphones
- The product is intended for private, non-commercial use only.
- Use the product for its intended purpose only.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the device.
- Do not use the product in areas where the use of electronic devices is not permitted.
- Do not attempt to service or repair the product yourself. Leave any and all service work to qualified experts.
- Do not open the device or continue to operate it if it becomes damaged.
- Do not bend or crush the cable.
- Do not drop the product and do not expose it to any major shocks.
- Dispose of packaging material immediately according to locally applicable regulations.
- Do not modify the product in any way. Doing so voids the warranty.
- Protect the product from dirt, moisture and overheating, and only use it in a dry environment.
- Do not use the product in the immediate vicinity of heaters or other heat sources or in direct sunlight.
- Use the item only in moderate climatic conditions.
- Keep this product, as all electrical products, out of the reach of children! · Do not operate the product outside the power limits given in the specifications.
- Do not use the product in moist environments and avoid splashes.
- Do not allow yourself to be distracted by the product, for example when driving a vehicle or operating sports equipment. Always pay attention to the surrounding traffic and your environment.
- Do not install the holder within the deployment area of an airbag. If the airbag is released, it opens with a high impact pressure, which could cause the holder and tablet PC to fly through the interior of the car.
- Do not throw the battery or the product into fire.
- Do not tamper with or damage/heat/disassemble the batteries/rechargeable batteries.
- Do not use the product while it is charging.
|.Warning – Battery
|Warning – Magnets
|Warning – High volumes
Care and Maintenance
Only clean this product with a slightly damp, lint-free cloth and do not use aggressive cleaning agents.
Hama GmbH & Co KG assumes no liability and provides no warranty for damage resulting from improper installation/mounting, improper use of the product or from failure to observe the operating instructions and/or safety notes.
Note on environmental protection:
After the implementation of the European Directive 2012/19/EU and 2006/66/EU in the national legal system, the following applies: Electric and electronic devices as well as batteries must not be disposed of with household waste. Consumers are obliged by law to return electrical and electronic devices as well as batteries at the end of their service lives to the public collecting points set up for this purpose or point of sale. Details to this are defined by the national law of the respective country. This symbol on the product, the instruction manual or the package indicates that a product is subject to these regulations. By recycling, reusing the materials or other forms of utilising old devices/batteries, you are making an important contribution to protecting our environment.
Declaration of Conformity
Hereby, Hama GmbH & Co KG declares that the radio equipment type [00184100, 00184101, 00184102] is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: www.hama.com -> 00184100, 00184101, 00184102 -> Downloads.
|Frequency band(s)||2402MHz – 2480MHz|
|Maximum radio-frequency power transmitted||2.5mW E.I.R.P|
|Headphones/microphone impedance||32 Ω /< 2.2 kΩ|
|Headphones/microphone frequency||20 Hz – 20kHz / 100 Hz – 10kHz|
|Headphones/microphone sensitivity||100 dB / -42 dB|
|Range||Max. 10 m|
|Bluetooth® technology||v5.0 + EDR|
|Profile||HFP V1.6 / A2DP V1.3 / AVRCP V1.5|
|Transmission frequency||2.4 – 2.48 GHz|
|Battery||Li-Po 3.7 V|
|Battery capacity||500 mAh|
|Current consumption||max. 450 mA|
|Charging voltage||max. 5V USB|
|Total weight||180 g|
|Standby time / Music playback time / Talk time||max. 180 d/ 38 h/ 36 h|
Hama GmbH & Co KG
86652 Monheim/ Germany
Service & Support
+49 9091 502-0
“The Bluetooth ® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Hama GmbH & Co KG is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners
All listed brands are trademarks of the corresponding companies. Errors and omissions excepted, and subject to technical changes. Our general terms of delivery and payment are applied.