00210591, Charging Kit, Lightning, 12W, White
Thank you for choosing a Hama product.
Take your time and read the following instructions and information completely. Please keep these instructions in a safe place for future reference.
1. Explanation of Warning Symbols and Notes
Risk of electric shock
This symbol indicates product parts energized with a dangerous voltage of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock.
This symbol is used to indicate safety instructions or to draw your attention to specific hazards and risks.
This symbol is used to indicate additional information or important notes.
2. Package Contents
- USB-A – Lightning charging cable
- These operating instructions
3. Safety Notes
- Protect the product from dirt, moisture and overheating and use it in dry rooms only.
- Do not drop the product and do not expose it to any major shocks.
- Do not operate the product outside the power limits given in the specifications.
- Do not modify the device in any way. Doing so voids the warranty.
- Do not continue to operate the device if it becomes visibly damaged.
- Use the product for its intended purpose only.
- Keep this product, as all electrical products, out of the reach of children!
- Do not use the product in the immediate vicinity of heaters or other heat sources or in direct sunlight.
- Lay all cables so that they do not pose a tripping hazard.
- Do not bend or crush the cable.
- Always pull directly on the plug when disconnecting the cable, never on the cable itself.
- Dispose of packaging material immediately according to locally applicable regulations.
Risk of electric shock
- Do not open the device or continue to operate it if it becomes damaged.
- Do not use the product if the AC adapter, adapter cable or power cable is damaged.
- Do not attempt to service or repair the product yourself. Leave any and all service work to qualified experts.
Note – Mains voltage 100 – 240 V
The charger is suitable for a mains voltage of 100-240 V and can be used around the world.
Please note that a country-specific adapter may be necessary
Warning – Connecting terminal devices
- Before connecting a terminal device, check whether the power output of the charger can supply sufficient power for the device.
- Ensure that the power of the connected terminal device does not exceed 12 W.
- Please refer to the instructions in the operating manual of your terminal device.
- Only connect the product to a socket that has been approved for the device. The socket must be installed close to the product and easily accessible.
- Disconnect the product from the network using the power button – if this is not available, unplug the power cord from the socket.
- When using a multi-socket power strip, make sure that the sum power draw of all the connected devices does not exceed its maximum throughput rating.
- If you will not be using the product for a long period of time, disconnect it from mains power.
Unless the operating instructions for the devices you want to charge explicitly inform you otherwise, proceed as follows:
- Connect your terminal device to the USB charging socket using a suitable USB cable.
- Connect the charger to a properly installed and easily accessible power socket.
- Charging progress is displayed on your terminal device.
- Disconnect the terminal device from the charger if you want to interrupt charging or if the terminal device is fully charged.
- Then disconnect the charger from the mains.
When charging batteries built into a device, pay attention to the maximum charging time for the batteries.
5. Care and Maintenance
Only use dry, soft cloths for cleaning.
Disconnect the device from the power supply before cleaning or if it will not be used for a long period of time.
6. Technical specifications
Specifications in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2019/1782
7. Warranty Disclaimer
Hama GmbH & Co KG assumes no liability and provides no warranty for damage resulting from improper installation/mounting, improper use of the product or from failure to observe the operating instructions and/or safety notes.
8. Recycling Information
Note on environmental protection:
After the implementation of the European Directive 2012/19/EU and 2006/66/EU in the national legal system, the following applies:
Electric and electronic devices as well as batteries must not be disposed of with household waste. Consumers are obliged by law to return electrical and electronic devices as well as batteries at the end of their service lives to the public collecting points set up for this purpose or point of sale. Details to this are defined by the national law of the respective country.
This symbol on the product, the instruction manual or the package indicates that a product is subject to these regulations.
By recycling, reusing the materials or other forms of utilising old devices/Batteries, you are making an important contribution to protecting our environment.