- Use the product for its intended purpose only.
- Do not operate the product outside the power limits given in the specifications.
- Protect the product from dirt, moisture, and overheating, and only use it in an adry environment.
- Do not use the product in moist environments and avoid splashes.
- Do not bend or crush the cable.
- Do not drop the product and do not expose it to any major shocks.
- Always pull directly on the plug when disconnecting the cable, never on the cable itself.
- Keep this product, like all electrical products, out of the reach of children!
- Dispose of packaging material immediately according to locally applicable regulations.
- Do not modify the product in any way. Doing so voids the warranty.
- When using this product, observe the applicable local traffic laws and regulations.
- Take care that components such as airbags, safety areas, controls, instruments, etc., and visibility are not blocked or restricted.
- Do not use the product in areas where the use of electronic devices is not permitted.
- Do not use the product in the immediate vicinity of heaters or other heat sources or in direct sunlight.
- Use the item only in moderate climatic conditions.
- Do not allow yourself to be distracted by the product when driving a vehicle.
Always pay attention to the surrounding traffic and your environment.
Risk of electric shock
- Do not open the device or continue to operate it if it becomes damaged.
- Do not use the product if the AC adapter, the adapter cable, or the main cable are damaged.
- Do not attempt to service or repair the product yourself.Leave any and all service work to qualified experts.
Note –Car battery
- For some vehicle types, the ignition has to be switched on to supply power to the 12 Vcar socket. For more information, please refer to your vehicle’s manual.
- With some vehicles, it can happen that power continues to be supplied even though the ignition has been switched off. Therefore, when not using the product, disconnect it from the power supply to protect your car battery from discharge.
- Disconnect all cable and on-board connections after use..
Note that simultaneous charging of two devices will cut the charging current in half and the charging time for the devices will thereforebetwice as long.
Hama GmbH &Co. KG assumes no liability and provides no warranty for damage resulting from improper installation/mounting, improper use of the product or from failure to observe the operating instructions and/or safety notes.
|Input voltage||12 V, 24 V|
|Input current||1.8 A|
|Output current||2.4 A(2×1.2 A)|
Note on environmental protection:
After the implementation of the European Directive 2012/19/EU and 2006/66/EU in the national legal system, the following applies: Electric and electronic devices, as well as batteries, must not be disposed of with household waste. Consumers are obliged by law to return electrical and electronic devices, as well as batteries at the end of their service, live to the public collecting points set up for this purpose or point of sale. Details to this are defined by the national law of the respective country. This symbol on the product, the instruction manual, or the package indicates that a product is subject to these regulations. By recycling, reusing the materials, or other forms of utilizing old devices/Batteries, you are making an important contribution to protecting our environment.
Hama GmbH &CoKG
86652 Monheim /Germany
+49 9091 502-0
All listed brands are trademarks of the corresponding companies. Errors and omissions excepted, and subject to technical changes. Our general terms of delivery and payment are applied.