00183384 00183385 00183386
“FEEL”, “LIVE”, “VIBE” 10000 mAh
Controls and Displays
- On/Off button
- USB port (Quick Charge 3.0)
- Micro USB port
- USB-C port
- LED capacity indicator
- Micro USB cable
- USB-C Adapter
Thank you for choosing a Hama product. Take your time and read the following instructions and information completely. Please keep these instructions in a safe place for future reference. If you sell the device, please pass these operating instructions on to the new owner.
Explanation of Warning Symbols and Notes
This symbol is used to indicate safety instructions or to draw your attention to specific hazards and risks.
This symbol is used to indicate additional information or important notes.
- Power Pack 10000 mAh
- Micro-USB charging cable
- USB-C Adapter
- These operating instructions
- The product is intended for private, non-commercial use only.
- Protect the product from dirt, moisture and overheating, and only use it in a dry environment.
- Keep this product, as all electrical products, out of the reach of children!
- Do not drop the product and do not expose it to any major shocks.
- Do not operate the product outside the power limits given in the specifications.
- Do not open the device or continue to operate it if it becomes damaged.
- Dispose of packaging material immediately according to locally applicable regulations.
- Since the battery is integrated and cannot be removed, you will need to dispose of the product as a whole. Do this in compliance with the legal requirements.
- Do not modify the product in any way. Doing so voids the warranty.
- Do not throw the battery or the product into fire.
- Do not tamper with or damage/heat/disassemble the batteries/rechargeable batteries.
- Use the product for its intended purpose only.
- Do not use the product in the immediate vicinity of heaters or other heat sources or in direct sunlight.
- Use the item only in moderate climatic conditions.
- Do not use the product in areas where the use of electronic devices is not permitted.
- Do not attempt to service or repair the product yourself. Leave any and all service work to qualified experts.
Note Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0
To find out whether your terminal device supports Quick Charge, please refer to the product information or operating instructions of the device manufacturer or the information available on the Internet.
Charging the Power Pack
- Only use suitable charging devices or USB connections for charging.
- As a rule, do not charge devices or USB connections that are defective and do not try to repair them yourself.
- Do not overcharge the product or allow the battery to completely discharge.
- Avoid storing, charging or using the device in extreme temperatures and extremely low atmospheric pressure (for example, at high altitudes).
- When stored over a long period of time, batteries should be charged regularly (at least every three months).
- Begin charging the power pack by connecting the included Micro-USB charging/connecting cable to the power pack’s Micro-USB (IN 5V/2A) input and to a suitable USB charger. Please refer to the operating instructions for the USB charger used. Alternatively, you can also charge the power pack using the power pack’s USB Type-C socket (IN 5V/3A) and a suitable cable.
- Charging begins and ends automatically.
- Charge the Power Pack fully before using it for the first time.
- The capacity is always shown when the Power Pack is charging.
- Each status LED corresponds to 25% of the capacity. When an LED is permanently illuminated, this indicates that this capacity level has already been reached. The Power Pack is charged to at least 75% if three LEDs are illuminated, and the fourth is flashing.
- If all four status LEDs light up, the full capacity is available.
- Press the button of the Power Pack to switch it on and to check its current capacity.
- To switch the Power Pack off, press and hold the button until the status LEDs go out.
Charging terminal devices
Warning Connecting terminal devices
- Before connecting a terminal device, check whether the power output of the charger can supply sufficient power for the device.
- Ensure that the total power consumption of the connected terminal device does not exceed the limit value (see point 7 Technical Data).
- Please refer to the instructions in the operating manual of your terminal device.
- It is essential that you observe these specifications and the safety instructions regarding the power supply of your devices.
- The power pack must not be charged and discharged at the same time!
- Never connect the charging cable of the Power Pack to both the input and the output of the Power Pack at the same time. This could damage the battery.
- Do not connect any terminal devices while the Power Pack is charging. This could damage the Power Pack and the connected device.
- Connect the included Micro-USB charging/ connecting cable to the USB port on the power pack (OUT 5V/3A) and to the Micro-USB port on your terminal device (mobile phone, smartphone, etc.).
- The included charging/connection cables may not be suitable for the USB connection on your terminal device. In this case, use the USB cable that was included with your terminal device.
- Charging begins automatically. The status LEDs show the remaining capacity when the Power Pack is charging.
- The current battery status of your terminal device will appear on this device.
- Press the button on the power pack and hold it for approximately 3 seconds to stop charging and to switch the power pack off. The status LEDs should switch off.
- The Power Pack will automatically switch off if it is not connected to a terminal device.
Note Optimised charging
Optimised charging means that the Power Pack recognises the connected terminal device and supplies it with the optimal current to minimise charging time.
Care and Maintenance
Only clean this product with a slightly damp, lint-free cloth and do not use aggressive cleaning agents.
Hama GmbH & Co KG assumes no liability and provides no warranty for damage resulting from improper installation/mounting, improper use of the product or from failure to observe the operating instructions and/or safety notes.
|Micro-USB input||5V 2A|
|USB-C input||5V 3A|
|USBC output||5V 3A|
|USB output (QC 3.0)||5V 3A/
9V 1.8 A/
12 V 1.3 A
|Output total||3A (max.)|
|Battery type||3.8 V/Li-Po|
|Min. capacity||9920 mAh /37.7 Wh|
|Typ. capacity||10000 mAh /38Wh|
Note on environmental protection:
After the implementation of the European Directive 2012/19/EU and 2006/66/EU in the national legal system, the following applies: Electric and electronic devices as well as batteries must not be disposed of with household waste. Consumers are obliged by law to return electrical and electronic devices as well as batteries at the end of their service lives to the public collecting points set up for this purpose or point of sale. Details to this are defined by the national law of the respective country. This symbol on the product, the instruction manual or the package indicates that a product is subject to these regulations. By recycling, reusing the materials or other forms of utilising old devices/Batteries, you are making an important contribution to protecting our environment.
Hama GmbH &CoKG
86652 Monheim /Germany
+49 9091 502-0
All listed brands are trademarks of the corresponding companies. Errors and omissions excepted, and subject to technical changes. Our general terms of delivery and payment are applied.