Fit Watch 6900
- Take your time and read the following instructions and information completely. Information on product use can be found in the quick guide.
- The complete instruction manual is available at: www.hama.com -> 00178607 -> Downloads
- This product is intended for private, non-commercial use only.
- Use the product for its intended purpose only.
- Protect the product from dirt, moisture, and overheating, and only use it in a dry environment.
- Do not use the product in the immediate vicinity of heaters or other heat sources or in direct sunlight.
- Do not operate the product outside the power limits given in the specifications.
- Do not use the product in areas where the use of electronic devices is not permitted.
- The battery is integrated and cannot be removed.
- Do not open the device or continue to operate it if it becomes damaged.
- Do not attempt to service or repair the product yourself. Leave any and all service work to qualified experts.
- Do not drop the product and do not expose it to any major shocks.
- Do not modify the product in any way. Doing so voids the warranty.
- Dispose of packaging material immediately according to locally applicable regulations.
- Do not throw the battery or the product into fire.
- Do not tamper with or damage/heat/disassemble the batteries/rechargeable batteries.
- Do not allow yourself to be distracted by the product, for example when driving a vehicle or operating sports equipment. Always pay attention to the surrounding traffic and your environment.
- Consult your doctor before starting an exercise program.
- Always be aware of your body response when you exercise, and speak to your doctor in an emergency.
- Consult your doctor if you have a medical condition and wish to use the product.
- This is a consumer product, not a medical device. Hence, it is not intended for the diagnosis, therapy, cure or prevention of illnesses.
- Prolonged contact with the skin can lead to skin irritations and allergies. Consult a doctor if symptoms persist.
- This product is not a toy. It contains small parts that can be a choking hazard if swallowed.
- Use the item only in moderate climatic conditions.
- Only use suitable charging devices or USB connections to charge the product.
- As a rule, do not use charging devices or USB connections that are defective, and do not try to repair them yourself.
- Do not overcharge the product or allow the battery to completely discharge.
- Avoid storing, charging, or using the device in extreme temperatures and extremely low atmospheric pressure(for example, at high altitudes).
- When stored over a long period of time, batteries should be changed regularly (at least every three months).
This product generates magnetic fields. Since this product may interfere with the operation of pacemakers, persons with pacemakers should consult a doctor before using this product.
Care and Maintenance
3. Only clean this product with a slightly damp, lint-free cloth, and do not use aggressive cleaning agents. Care and Maintenance Only clean this product with a slightly damp, lint-free cloth and do not use aggressive cleaning agents.
Hama GmbH &CoKG assumes no liability and provides no warranty for damage resulting from improper installation/mounting, improper use of the product or failure to observe the operating instructions and/or safety notes.
Note on environmental protection:
After the implementation of the European Directive 2012/19/EU and 2006/66/EU in the national legal system, the following applies: Electric and electronic devices, as well as batteries, must not be disposed of with household waste. Consumers are obliged by law to return electrical and electronic devices as well as batteries at the end of their service lives to the public collecting points set up for this purpose or point of sale. Details to this are defined by the national law of the respective country. This symbol on the product, the instruction manual or the package indicates that a product is subject to these regulations. By recycling, reusing the materials or other forms of utilizing old devices/batteries, you are making an important contribution to protecting our environment.
Declaration of Conformity
Hereby, Hama GmbH &CoKG declares that the radio equipment type  is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: www.hama.com ->00178607->Downloads.
|Frequency band(s)||2402-2480 MHz|
|Maximum radio-frequency power transmitted||1.03 dBm|
|Screen type||LCD full-touch|
|Dimensions||257 x43x10 mm|
|Strap length||12.0cm /9.1cm|
|Strap material||Silica gel|
|Housing material||Plastic (ABS) /aluminium alloy|
|Battery type||Lithium polymer|
|Battery capacity||250mAh /3.8V|
|Charging time||Approx. 2hours|
Hama GmbH &CoKG
86652 Monheim /Germany
+49 9091 502-0
All listed brands are trademarks of the corresponding companies.
Errors and omissions excepted, and subject to technical changes.
Our general terms of delivery and payment are applied.