Thank you forchoosingaHamaproduct.
Take your time and read the following instructions and information completely. Please keep these instructions in asafeplacefor future reference.If you sell the device, please pass
these operating instructions onto the new owner.
Explanation of Warning Symbols and Notes
This symbol is used to indicate safety instructions or to draw your attention to specific hazards and risks.
This symbol is used to indicate additional information or important notes.
- Glass cover with integrated magnetic frame
- Glass display protector
- Microfibre clot
Note The screen protector glass is shipped with a carrier film. Only remove this backing film when instructed to do so by these operating instructions.
- Small splinters of glass can lead to injuries if touched. Dispose of the product immediately if it is damaged or splintered during application or use.
- Only touch the damaged or splintered product on undamaged areas and the edge.
- Be very careful while doing so, thoroughly wash your hands afterward and avoid contact with your face and eyes.
- Use the product for its intended purpose only.
- Dispose of packaging material immediately according to locally applicable regulations.
Installation Requirements andPreparations
- Selectaroomwithaslittle dust as possible to perform the installation(for instance the bathroom).
- Use a clean, level, and flat surface withnocloth covering as a work surface.
- Check that the screen protector glass is positioned correctly. Tocheck, place the protector glass on your screen, and determine the correct direction for subsequent mounting. Openings for speakers, microphones, cameras, etc. must be kept free.
- Before attaching the protective glass, clean the screen as thoroughly as possible. Any contamination on the screen, for example, dust, fingerprints or lint will be visible after the protective glass is attached and much negatively affect the adhesion.
Amicrofibrecloth which has been lightly moistened with lukewarm water is sufficient for the cleaning.
Do not clean using paper towels, kitchen towels, or abrasive cleaning agents under any circumstances. This will scratch or damage the surface of the screen!
Attaching the Protector
- Remove the backing film using the pull tab indicated from the adhesive side (1)of the protective glass.
- Pay attention not to bend the protective glass.
- Do not touch any exposed areas on the adhesive side of the protective glass.
- Place the protective glass the riverside down onto the display. While doing so, make sure the protective glass is aligned with the outer edges of the display and that all the
cutouts, such as the opening for the loudspeaker, match up.
- If the protective glass is positioned incorrectly, you can pull it off and repeat the procedure.
- Use a microfibre cloth to gently and uniformly smooth the protective glass on the display.
- Smooth any remaining air bubbles from the middle outwards using a microfibre cloth.
NoteMost air bubbles will disappear after a short while since the protector glass does not fully flatten out on the display until then. However, these air bubbles are due to dust,
repeat the mounting procedure after a thorough cleaning. Usestripsofconventional clear cellophane tape to aid in application and removal without touching the adhesive side of the protector glass.
Mounting the glass cover
- Keepbankcardsorsimilar card switches magnetic strips away from the magnets. The data on the cards’ magnetic strip could be damaged dotcom plate deleted.
- People with pacemakers should keep away from magnets. Themagnetscan negatively affects the function of the pacemaker.
1. Clean your smartphone and remove any dust particles.
2..3 Open the glass cover at the bottom and take off the upper magnetic frame.
4. Place your smartphone into the magnetic frame with the glass back. Make sure that all controls are positioned at the corresponding openings.
5.+6. Lay the upper magnetic frame onto your smartphone. The magnets stick together and close the glass cover automatically.
Hama GmbH Er Co. KG assumes no liability and provides no warranty for damage resulting from improper installation/mounting, improper use of the product or from failure to observe the operating instructions and/or safety notes.
Hama GmbH &CoKG
86652 Monheim /Germany
+49 9091 502-0
All listed brands are trademarks of the corresponding companies. Errors and omissions excepted, and subject to technical changes. Our general terms of delivery and payment are applied.00188586_91,00188765+76man_bg_de_en_es_fr_it_nl_ru_ro/03.20