3.2 Type-C 00200108
- USB-C Multiport
- These operating instructions
- Donot attempt to service or repair the product yourself. Leave any and all service work to qualified experts.
- Donot open the device or continue to operate it if it becomes damaged.
- Donot operate the product outside the power limits given in the specifications.
- Donot modify the product in any way. Doing so voids the warranty.
- Keep this product, like all electrical products, out of the reach of children! Use the product for its intended purpose only.
- Protect the product from dirt, moisture, and overheating, and only use it in an adry environment.
- The product is intended for indoor use only.
- Donot use the product in the immediate vicinity of heaters or other heat sources or in direct sunlight.
- Donot use the product in moist environments and avoid splashes.
- Donot use the product in areas where the use of electronic devices is not permitted.
- Donot drop the product and do not expose it to any major shocks.
- Dispose of packaging material immediately according to locally applicable regulations.
- Find out the maximum output current capacity of the USB port on your device. To do this, consult the operating instructions or ask the manufacturer.
- Common values are500 mA for USB-A2.0, 900 mA for USB-A3.0, and up to 3000 mA for USB-C.
- Ensure that the cumulative current draw of all USB devices connected to the hub/multiport adaptor does not exceed this value.
• To be able to use the charging function, the device must support Power Delivery (PD) or Thunderbolt-3/4.
Startup and Operation
- Switch on your computer and boot the system.
- Connect the product to a free USB port on your computer.
- You donot have to install drivers; the computer will automatically recognize the product.
- If necessary, follow the instructions for your operating system.
- In order to use your devices, plug them into the product one after the other.
Hama GmbH &CoKGassumes no liability and provides no warranty for damage resulting from improper installation/mounting, improper use of the product, or from failure to observe the operating instructions and/or safety notes.
|Operating voltage/current consumption||5–20V max. 5A|
|System requirements||Windows 10/8/7
Mac OS 10.8 ≥
|USB specification||Mac OS 10.8 ≥|
• Ifthereisinterference or the product no longer responds, unplug the product, wait a few seconds, and then plug it in again.
Hama Gmbh & Co KG
All listed rand sare trademark so ft corresponding companies. Errors and omissions excepted, and subject to technical changes. Our general terms of delivery payment applied.