HAMRON 007330 Windscreen Protector
Important! Read the user instructions carefully before use. Save them for future reference. (Translation of the original instructions).
- If strong winds cause the windscreen protector to move, sand and other debris can have an abrasive effect on the paintwork.
- Clean the vehicle before use to avoid damaging the paintwork.
IMPORTANT: Do not use the windscreen protector in severe weather and strong winds when there is a limited possibility of it staying in place. The car can also be damaged.
- Size 174X100 cm
- Weight 320 g
- Read the instructions.
- Recycle discarded product in accordance with local regulations.
- Place the elastic bands round the rear view mirrors.
- Adjust to cover the windscreen. Make sure that the curved part covers the windscreen wipers.
- Open the doors and tuck in the ends. Make any last adjustments.
- Close and lock the doors.
- Unhook the elastic bands from the mirrors.
- Open the doors to free the ends.
- Shake off snow and ice.
- Allow the windscreen protector to completely dry before putting it in the storage bag.
- Clean the windscreen protector from sand and other particles that can damage and scratch the car before putting into storage and before using on the car.
- Use water and if necessary a mild soap solution. Do not use strong chemicals as this can affect the appearance and durability of the windscreen protector.
Store the windscreen protector in a dry and safe place.