HAMRON 619-477 Snow Tire Chains
Read the operating instructions carefully before use.
Please retain for future reference.
- Do not exceed a speed of 50 km/h with the chains on.
- Chains that are more than 30% worn must not be used.
Unfold the chains on the ground with the yellow plastic end of the cable towards the left.
- Unfold the chains on the ground with the yellow plastic end of the cable towards the left.
- Pass the flexible cable (yellow plastic end first) behind the tyre from the left to the right.
- Pull the flexible cable upwards so that the two steel ends can be fastened together.
- Hook the outside flat green connector to the last link of the yellow chain end.
- Push the flexible cable towards the interior of the wheel and make sure it is not on the tyre tread.
- Pass the red chain into the red self-locking slide gear.
- Thread the elastic tensioner into the red metal ring and then, by pulling it as far as possible, fasten the elastic tensioner into a link of the side chain.
- Stop the vehicle so that the outside flat green hook is located at the top of the wheel for vehicles with rear-wheel drive and towards the front for vehicles with front-wheel drive.
- Unhook the elastic tensioner and release the tensioning chain first from the red ring, then from the red slide gear.
- Unfasten the cable and allow the chain to fall down to the ground. Move the vehicle enough to release the chain from beneath the tyre (for front-wheel drive vehicles it is advisable to turn the wheels to make unfastening the inside cable easier).
Before a journey, try to fit and remove the snow chains to make sure you are familiar with the procedure. – You must use the snow chains only as a means to improve traction and road-holding on snow or ice. – While driving with snow chains on do not forget that the vehicle will not respond in the same way to controls: do not accelerate or brake suddenly. – Do not exceed a speed of SO km/h with the chains on. – The side of the chain that touches the road surface is subjected to wear. Chains that are more than 30% worn must not be used. – Broken chains must be removed immediately to prevent damage to the vehicle. – After use, chains must be washed in warm water and left to dry before being stored in the plastic carrying case.
After use, chains must be washed in warm water and left to dry before being stored in the plastic carrying case.
Repairing links for chain with “D” section Repairing links for sidechain