HANNLOMAX PLL Alarm Clock Radio with Wireless QI
Charger and USB Port Instruction Manual
Note: Please read and follow these instructions before using your unit.
- Read these instructions. Keep these instructions. Heed all warnings. Follow all instructions.
- Do not use this apparatus near water.
- Clean only with dry cloth.
- Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
- Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
- Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
- Grounding or Polarization This product may be equipped with a polarized alternating-current line plug (a plug having one blade wider than the other). This plug will fit into the power outlet only one way. This is a safety feature. If you are unable to insert the plug fully into the outlet, try reversing the plug. If the plug should still fail to fit, contact your electrician to replace your obsolete outlet. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized plug.
- Alternate Warnings This product is equipped with a three-wire ground-type plug, a plug having a third (grounding) pin. This plug will only into a grounding-type power outlet. This is a safety feature. If you are unable to insert the plug into the outlet, contact your electrician to replace your obsolete outlet. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the grounding-type plug.
- Ventilation Slots and openings in the cabinet are provided for ventilation and to ensure reliable operation of the product and to protect it from overheating, and these openings must not be blocked or covered. The openings should never be blocked by placing the product on a bed, sofa, rug, or other similar surface. This product should not be placed in a built-in installation such as a bookcase or rack unless proper ventilation is provided or the manufacturer’s instructions have been adhered to.
- The MAINS plug or an appliance coupler is used as the disconnect device, the disconnect device shall remain readily operable.
- CLASS II apparatus with double insulation, and no protective earth provided.
- Caution Marking and rating plate was located at bottom enclosure of the apparatus.
- To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this apparatus to rain or moisture.
- The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and that no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall be placed on apparatus.
- The mains plug is used as disconnect device. The mains plug of apparatus should not be obstructed OR should be easily accessed during intended use. To be completely disconnect the power input, the mains plug or apparatus shall be disconnected from the mains.
- Battery shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.
- Excessive sound pressure from earphones and headphone can cause hearing loss.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
– Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
– Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is needed.
– Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions :
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- Phone Support
- ON/OFF/AL.RESET Button
- AUX Button
- BT Button
- AL1 Button
- AL2 Button
- FM Button
- MEM/TIME Button
- M+ Button
- DIMMER Button
- PLAY/PAUSE Button
- VOL+ Button
- VOL– Button
- SNOOZE/SLEEP Button
- TUNE/SKIP+ Button
- TUNE/SKIP– Button
- PM Indicator
- AL-1B Button
- AL-1M Button
- AL-2B Button
- AL-2M Button
- USB Charging Port
- Wireless Charging Indicator
- DC Jack
- FM Antenna
- AUX-IN Jack
- Battery Compartment
CONNECTING THE UNIT TO POWER
Plug one end of the AC adaptor into the DC power Input, and then plug the other end into AC wall outlet. Before switching on the unit, make sure that the voltage of your electricity supply is the same on the rating plate.
The unit has pre-installed a CR-2032 lithium battery inside the back-up battery compartment. In case of power failure or interrupted AC power, the current time, alarm time and the stored radio stations are preserved in the memory of the unit by means of battery back-up function.
TURN ON AND TURN OFF THE UNIT
Press the ON/OFF/AL RESET button to turn on or turn off the unit.
SETTING THE CLOCK AND DATE
- You can only perform the Clock and Date setting when the unit is OFF, press and hold the MEM/TIME button for about 1 second, the HOUR digit will begin to flash on the display.
- Press the TUNE/SKIP+ or TUNE/SKIP- button to adjust the hour.
- When the hour is selected, press the MEM/TIME button again, the MINUTE digit will begin to flash on the display.
- Press the TUNE/SKIP+ or TUNE/SKIP- button to adjust the minute.
- When the minute is selected, press the MEM/TIME button again, the YEAR will show on the display and flash.
- Press the TUNE/SKIP+ or TUNE/SKIP- button to adjust the year.
- When the year is selected, press the MEM/TIME button again, the MONTH and DATE will show on the display and flash. ( For example : 1 ` 15 means 15th January )
- Press the TUNE/SKIP+ button to adjust the month and press the TUNE/SKIP- to adjust the date.
- When the month and date is selected, press the MEM/TIME button again to confirm and the display will back to the CLOCK display.
SETTING THE ALARMS
- You can only perform the Alarm setting when the unit is OFF mode. Press and hold the AL1 or AL2 button. The AL1 or AL2 indicator and the ALARM time will begin to show on the display with hour digit flashing.
- Press the TUNE/SKIP+ or TUNE/SKIP- button to select the alarm hour.
- When the desired alarm hour is selected, press the AL1 or AL2 button again, the alarm minute digit will flash.
- Press the TUNE/SKIP+ or TUNE/SKIP- button to select the alarm minute.
- Press the AL1 or AL2 button to select the alarm wake up mode or remove the alarm.
- The alarm indicator will show the alarm status as below :
AL1-B indicator is on Alarm 1 wake up mode is buzzer
AL1-M indicator is on Alarm 1 wake up mode is FM radio Both
AL1-B and AL1-M indicator is off No alarm is set for Alarm 1 AL2-B indicator is on Alarm 2 wake up mode is buzzer
AL2-M indicator is on Alarm 2 wake up mode is FM radio
Both AL2-B and AL2-M indicator is off No alarm is set for Alarm 2.
- To view the alarm status, press the AL1 or AL2 button. It will show the alarm time.
Note : If you choose AL1-M or AL2-M as the alarm wake up source, when alarm activate, it will go to the last FM radio station that you listened.
- Whenever the alarm activates, it can be temporarily suspended for a short period of 9 minutes by pressing the SNOOZE/SLEEP button once. The Alarm indicator will keep flashing.
- The alarm will then automatically activate again after the 9 minutes SNOOZE period has ended.
- This procedure can be repeated for up to approximately one hour.
TURN OFF THE ALARM
When the Alarm activate, press the ON/OFF/AL RESET button to turn off the Alarm.
- When the unit is OFF, press the ON/OFF/AL RESET button
- Press FM button to select the FM radio mode.
- Press the TUNE/SKIP+ or TUNE/SKIP- button for approx.1 second, it will start to search the next radio station in the direction of the search. The search operation simply finds stations with strong signals. Stations with weak signal can only be tuned in manually.
- Use the VOL+ or VOL- button to adjust the volume to the desired listening level.
For best reception, fully extend the FM wire antenna to receive FM stations. .
SAVING RADIO STATIONS IN THE MEMORY
- Tune to the desired stations.
- Press and hold the MEM/TIME button for approx. 1 second, the display will show `PXX’ and flashing, where `XX’ is the next memory station number.
- Press the TUNE/SKIP+ or TUNE/SKIP- button to select the desired memory station number.
- Press the MEM/TIME button again to store the station in the memory.
- Repeat step 1 to 3 to store more radio stations in the memory.
- Up to maximum 10 FM radio stations can be stored in the memory.
SLEEP TO MUSIC FUNCTION
- This function allows you to listen to the radio while you fall asleep.
- Press the SNOOZE/SLEEP button, the display will show the default sleep time of 90 minutes.
- Press the SNOOZE/SLEEP button repeatedly to set the desired sleep time. (The options are : 90-80-70-60-50-40-30-20-10 min. or OFF)
- After the pre-set time has elapsed, the radio will turn off automatically.
AUX IN CONNECTION
- When the unit is OFF, press the ON/OFF/AL RESET button
- Press AUX button to select the AUX-in mode. The display will show “AUH”
- Insert one side of the audio cable (requires 3.5mm stereo plug, not supplied) into the line-out jack or phones jack on your MP3 player and the other side to the aux-in jack on the unit.
- Turn on your MP3 player/device and follow the playback instruction.
- To stop this function, simply turned off your MP3 player.
Press the DIMMER button to select the brightness of the display.
- Press the BT button to select BLUETOOTH mode, ` bt ` will flash in the display.
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your device and search the unit for connection. Your Bluetooth device should find “HX107CR HANNLOMAX”. Select this for connection.
- If connection is successful, your Bluetooth device will show Bluetooth is connected.
- Select and play the audio file though your Bluetooth device.
- You can use the TUNE/SKIP+ button to go to the next track or press the TUNE/SKIP- button to go back to the previous track.
- Press the PLAY/PAUSE button to temporarily pause playing. To resume, press the PLAY/PAUSE button again.
Once the unit paired with the Bluetooth device, it will automatically pair with that device next time when you turn on the unit and that Bluetooth device.
Turn Off the Bluetooth Operation
To turn off the BLUETOOTH operation, press ON/OFF/AL RESET button or select other mode.
CHARGE YOUR DEVICES/PHONES
CHARGE WITH USB PORT
Connect the standard size end of a USB cable (not included) to the USB charging port on the unit and connect the other end to the charging port of your mobile phone or USB device,. The unit contains one USB port with 5V ~ 1A charging.
Remarks: Some devices may not support USB charging or may require a higher power rating than this product provides. Observe the charging status on your device. Ensure your device is working properly before attempting to charge. Charging function may not be supported for all phones or electronic devices
Place a supported mobile device on the phone support. Check the charging icon displayed on the mobile device’s screen for the charging status.
- While charging, the Qi indicator will keep flashing slowly. (Android Phones and Apple Phones)
- Fully charged: the Qi indicator will remain on for Android phones. For Apple iPhones, the Qi indicator will keep flashing slowly.
- Improper charging error**: the Qi indicator will keep flashing rapidly. (Android Phones and Apple Phones)
The wireless charger is compatible with Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) certified devices. Note **:
- Do not place foreign materials, such as metal objects, magnets and magnetic stripe card between the mobile device and the wireless charger. The mobile device may not charge properly or may be damaged due to overheating.
- Wireless charging may not work properly if you have attached a thick case to your mobile device. If your case is thick, remove it before placing your mobile device on the wireless charger.
- If the mobile device is not placed properly on the charging surface, or depending on the location of the mobile device’s wireless charging coil, your mobile device may not charge properly.
- When the mobile device is fully charged, remove it from the wireless charger.
Frequency Range: FM 87.5 108 MHz
Power Supply: AC 100V-240 ~ 60/50 Hz
Rated Output: DC5V 3.5A
Back-Up Battery: 1 pcs CR2032 battery
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.