Hard Head 013991 Safe Electronic Combination Lock
- Read the instructions.
- approved in accordance with the relevant directives.
- Recycle discarded products in accordance with local regulations.
- Battery 4 x 1.5 V AA
- External dimensions W437 x H795 x D380 mm
- Internal dimensions W434 x H792 x D320 mm
- Weight 77.5 kg
- Volume 26 L
- Material Steel
- Wall thickness 1.5 mm
- Door thickness 5mm
- Lock bolts
- Battery compartment
- Clearing button
- LOCK button
- USB port (for CEU)
- Emergency Jock cover
- Serial number
MOUNTING THE SAFE ON A WALL
- Drill screw holes at the required place on the wall.
- Screw on the selected fittings, depending on the wall material.
- Mount the safe on the wall with selected fittings.
- Check that the safe is firmly in place and tighten the screws.
- Use suitable screws and plugs, depending on the surface of the wall.
- Insert four new batteries with the correct polarity as shown by the markings in the battery compartment.
The battery power supply is activated automatically if there is a power failure.
Do not mix old and new batteries or different types of batteries.
OPENING AND CLOSING WITH PERSONAL CODE
- Enter the required code (3 – 6 digits) and press the LOCK button. CLOSED is shown on the display and the safe is locked.
- Enter the same code (3 – 6 digits) again. OPENED is shown on the display and the safe is unlocked.
Opening with master code
- Press the LOCK button twice.
- Press the LOCK button twice. 000000. The safe unlocks.
Setting the master code
- With the door to the safe open, press the CLEAR button twice.
- PROG is shown on the display. Enter 842627 and press the LOCK button.
- OLD is shown on the display. Enter the old master code (default master code is 000000) and press LOCK.
- NEW is shown. Enter the required 6 digit master code Aand press the LOCK button.
- GOOD is shown on the display to indicate that the master code has been changed.
Setting the date and time
- With the door to the safe open, press the CLEAR button twice, enter 055267 and press the LOCK button. DATE is shown on the display.
- The date is first shown below.
- Press LOCK to confirm.
- The time is now shown as below:
Example: Enter 760730 for the time 16:07:30 (hh:mm:ss):
Press LOCK to confirm. GOOD is shown on the display.
The first time the safe is opened, during an electrical fault, or if you have forgotten the code, the safe can be opened with the emergency key.
OPENING AND CLOSING HISTORY
The display program can store 700 combinations.
- With the door to the safe open, press the CLEAR button twice, enter 162550 and press the LOCK button.
- RECORD is shown on the display and the registration opens.
- The register is shown in two display images. Follow the instructions below.
- Press the LOCK button to exit the register.
- Example: Opening with master code on 30 July 2078 at 16:07:30
- The display shows: