HidrateSpark 43093215 Smart Water Bottle
Quick Start Steps
- Insert battery (See Battery Instructions section)
- Set your glowing drink reminder schedule at the start of your day. (See Glowing Drink Reminders Section)
- Download the free HidrateSpark App and add your bottle. (See Download App section)
- Tap To Track a full bottle in the App.(See Tap To Track section)
- Clean regularly (See Cleaning instructions)
D OW N LOA D T H E A P P
Download our free HidrateSpark App from the App Store or on Google Play.
- Check that you have an internet connection. Follow the steps in the app to create an account, set parameters for a personalized hydration goal, add your bottle to your profile, and set your push notifications.
- Drink a full bottle and tap your phone to the Tap To Track tag to track a full bottle in the app.
- Near-Field Communication (NFC) required. Check your mobile device settings.
- For a list of Near-Field Communication (NFC) supported mobile devices or further information on how to turn your NFC reader on please visit: https://hidratespark.com/pages/supported-devices
12 Hourly bottle glows remind you to drink throughout the day.
Drink a full bottle and tap your phone to the Tap To Track tag to add a full bottles worth of water to your daily goal in the app.
The FREE HidrateSpark App recommends a daily personalized hydration goal & tracks a full bottle when you tap your phone to the Tap To Track tag to show your progress.
GLOWING DRIN KREMINDERS
Buttons are located on the bottom of the bottle.
SET YOUR SCHEDULE
- Glowing drink reminders will glow every hour for 12 hours to remind you to drink throughout the day, and repeats your personalized schedule daily. (eg. If you long press the timer at 8:00AM, it will glow every hour until 7:00PM and repeat that schedule daily until the battery runs out, or you power off.)
- To turn the timer ON, long press the timer button at the beginning of your day to start your 12 hourly glowing drink reminders.
- When you turn the timer on you will see a flashing light sequence on the light base indicating you have started your timer. The flashing lights will either be a teal-blue color if you have not chosen your reminder color OR if you have already chosen your reminder color it will flash in your selected reminder color.
- To turn the timer OFF, long press the timer button until you see a red light sequence on the light base. The red flashing lights indicate your timer has now been turned off.
- To RESET your timer, after turning the timer off, long press the timer button at the beginning of your day once you wake up.
- If you want to check if your timer is turned ON, short press the timer button. If the timer is ON you will see a quick flash of light in your reminder color alerting you that your timer is in fact turned ON.
CHANGE YOUR GLOW COLOR
To change your glow color press the PALETTE button to see a new glow color. Continue pressing until you find the color you like, then stop pressing. Your glowing reminders will now be set to the color you ended on. You can change your glow color selection anytime by pressing the PALETTE button, and you do NOT need to change your timer to do so.
SNOOZE UPCOMING GLOW
To activate the SNOOZE button, short press on the snooze button. The light base will color fade to indicate the snooze session has been activated. The snooze function skips your next hourly reminder glow.
BAT TE RY I N S TRU CTI O N S
- To remove the light base, unscrew it counterclockwise from the bottle body.
- Lay the light base, facing up, on a flat surface to insert the battery.
- Turn the battery cover to the unlock position and remove the cover. TIP: use a flathead screwdriver or a coin to easily remove the battery cover.
- Once the battery cover is removed, insert battery and press down firmly. The light base will flash green three times indicating the battery has been successfully inserted.
- Once successfully inserting the battery, place the battery cover on top of the battery and turn the cover to the locked position. Do not over-tighten when reassembling. Over-tightening may cause damage to the product.
- Screw the light base clockwise back on the bottle body until it is securely assembled. Please make sure to completely screw in the light base before using.
- To properly remove the battery from the light base, first remove the light base from the bottle body. Remove the battery cover then flip the light base over.
- Lightly tap the light base on a flat surface until the battery falls out.
- Before washing, ALWAYS REMOVE LIGHT BASE. Light base must only be cleaned by using a damp cloth. NEVER submerge or dish-wash the light base.
- Wash lid and body thoroughly before first use.
- RINSE LID and BODY AFTER EACH USE with the lid in the open position
- Lids and Tritan™ plastic bodies are top-rack dishwasher safe
- Stainless steel bodies are HAND WASH ONLY.
- To clean the light base only use a damp cloth. NEVER submerge or dish-wash the light base.
- ALWAYS STORE BOTTLE WITH THE LID AND LIGHT BASE REMOVED to allow parts to dry completely.
- Your HidrateSpark TAP bottle uses one CR2477 Lithium battery. During the battery replacement process these batteries and battery cover represent a choking hazard.
- Product is NOT designed for hot liquids. Use ONLY with cold liquids.
- Not for use with carbonated or pulpy beverages.
- Prior to drinking, make sure the lid is properly threaded to the body and screwed on completely.
- DO NOT overfill. Fill liquids below the threads of the body to avoid accidental spilling.
- DO NOT microwave or freeze
- DO NOT use cleaners containing bleach, chlorine, abrasives and/or harsh chemicals.
- DO NOT continue to use if product is damaged.
- DO NOT carry bottles containing liquid in bags to help prevent accidental opening and spilling.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The FCC requires the user to be notified that any changes or modifications made to this device that are not expressly approved by HidrateSpark may void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This device complies with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s license-exempt RSSs. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
RISK OF EXPLOSION IF BATTERY IS REPLACED BY AN INCORRECT TYPE.
Disposal of a battery into fire or a hot oven, or mechanically crushing or cutting of a battery, that can result in an explosion. Leaving a battery in an extremely high temperature surrounding environment that can result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas. A battery subjected to extremely low air pressure that may result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
- Do not ingest battery, Chemical Burn Hazard,
- This product contains a button cell battery. If the button cell battery is swallowed, it can cause severe internal burns in just 2 hours and can lead to death.
- Keep new and used batteries away from children,
- If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the product and keep it away from children.
- If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.
- The maximum ambient temperature of the puck is 60°C
- Manufacturer: Hidrate, Inc.
- Address: 1400 Van Buren St NE, Suite 135, Minneapolis, MN 55413 USA