32325381 -001 B
1. Press and hold SETTINGS for 3 seconds.
2. Press the green tick
3. Press ADD ZONE.
4. Type a name for the new zone and press the green tick
5. Press RADIATOR VALVE.
6. If you want to control the zone temperature with the evohome Controller (which needs to be located in that zone) press YES, otherwise press NO.
7. Press the binding button for 5 secs.
8. The LED will flash AMBER for up to 2 mins whilst binding.
9. Successful binding is confirmed by LED showing permanent GREEN for 5 secs.
10. You should receive a SUCCESS message on the evohome Controller (if not go back and re-bind).
11. Either press the green tick to add another radiator to the zone or press the red cross if you don’t need to add another radiator to the zone.
You must repeat these steps for each radiator controller.
Manufactured for and on behalf of the Environmental & Energy Solutions Division of Resideo Technologies Sàrl, E&ES, Z.A., La Pièce 16, 1180 Rolle, Switzerland by its Authorised Representative Honeywell Home Inc.
Conforms to protection requirements of the following directives: EMC: 2014/30/EU, LVD: 2014/35/EU, R.E.D.: 2014/53/EU
Hereby, Honeywell Home declares that this HR91 is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU Declaration of Conformity is available at the following Internet address: getconnected.honeywell.com
Receiver Category 2
WEEE Directive 2012/19/EU
At the end of the product life dispose of the packaging and product in a corresponding recycling centre. Do not dispose of the unit with the usual domestic refuse. Do not burn the product.
@2020 Resideo Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved The Honeywell Home trademark is used under license from Honeywell International Inc. This product is manufactured by Resideo Technologies, Inc and its affiliates.
- Smart Home Products and Systems | Resideo
- Get Connected | Honeywell Home
- HoneywellHome comfort Europe from Resideo