Hoover CH97019 HVRPWR 40V Cordless Blower Instruction Manual
WARNING ALWAYS REMOVE THE BATTERY PACK from the appliance before making any adjustments, changing accessories, storing product, cleaning or when not in use.
ASSEMBLY AND OPERATION
- Align the tab opening on the blower tube with the tab on the blower housing and SHE the tube over the outlet until the tab locks into the slot,
CHARGING THE BATTERY
- To charge the battery, slide battery into charger. Push backward until battery clicks into place and LED Status Indicator is lit.
BATTERY STATUS INDICATOR
- When charging, the fully lit LEDs on the battery will indicate charge level.
- Insert battery into housing by grasping the integrated handle and pushing firmly in until battery locks into place,
- To remove battery, grasp the integrated handle while pressing the release button. Slide out from housing by pulling while holding down the release button.
- To start the blower, depress the Variable Speed Trigger.
- To stop the blower, release the variable speed Trigger
Battery and charger not included. HVRPWR 40V ONLY.
For all safety precautions, please see user manual.
1-888-768-2014 (M-F 8AM – 5 PM EST) 02020
Techtronic Floorcore Technology Limited 961003005