© 2021 HTC Corporation. All rights reserved. VIVE, the VIVE logo, HTC, and the HTC logo are trademarks of HTC Corporation. HTC Corporation. No. 23, Xinghua Rd., Taoyuan District, Taoyuan City, Taiwan (R.O.C).
What’s in the box
- VR glasses
- Face cushion
- Nose rest
- USB Type-C cable
Top and side views
- Headset button
- Volume buttons
- Temple pad
- Face cushion
- LED indicator
- USB Type-C receptacle cable
- Proximity sensor
- Myopic dial
Powering on and off
The VR glasses automatically turn on when plugged into a phone, power bank, or any power source. The LED indicator in front will light up when the VR glasses turn on.
Press the Power button for 2 seconds to turn off the VR glasses.
Important: This device can only be used when connected to a power supply through a USB Type-C cable. The internal battery of the device is only used for saving settings when the device is off or for maintenance. The internal battery power supply cannot be used directly.
Putting on your VR glasses for the first time
Your VR glasses need to be set up before using them for the first time.
- Use the USB Type-C cable in the box to connect the VR glasses to your phone with the setup app installed.
- Follow the instructions on the app to complete the setup.
Using VR mode
Experience VR with your VR glasses.
- Connect your VR glasses to a power source. The VR glasses turn on.
- Wear your VR glasses, and then grab the phone.
- Use the phone to interact with objects in VR.
Connecting your VR glasses to Wi-Fi
Connect your VR glasses to a Wi-Fi network so you can browse and download VR content.
- While wearing the VR glasses, use the phone to select Settings onscreen.
- Select Network, and then turn the Wi-Fi switch on.
- Select the Wi-FI network you want to connect to in the list.
- Select Connect.
Note: If the network has a password, enter the password first.