Installation Instructions V1.0
Thank you for choosing our product! We strive to provide the best quality and services for our customers. Would you kindly share your experience on Amazon if you are satisfied? Should you have any issues, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Telephone1-800-556-0533 Mon-Fri 10am – 5pm (PST) (USA) (CAN) [email protected] (US/CA/DE/UK/FR/IT/ES/AU)
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Do not install or assemble if the product or hardware is damaged or missing, if you require replacement parts, please contact customer service at [email protected]. For safe installation, the desk you are mounting to must support minimum 3 times the weight of the total load (the mount, the monitor, and all accessories weight). Don’t use the product on particleboard This product contains a high-pressure gas spring, fire and percussion are prohibited. Also, it is strictly prohibited to dismantle without professionals. Please return to the manufacturer or hand it over to professional agencies if the product is abandoned.
Check the VESA Pattern of Monitor Before the Installation
DO NOT exceed the maximum weight indicated. This mounting system is intended for use only with the maximum weights indicated. Use with products heavier than the maximum weights indicated may result in failure of the mount and its accessories, causing possible injury.
If your monitor weighs more, this mount is NOT compatible.
Parts and Hardware Included
Install the Base
A. For Clamp Mounting
A-1 Install the C-Clamp
B. For Grommet Mounting
Install the Arms
Attach Monitors to the Arms
Adjust Gas Spring Tension
Be sure to keep the arm in a horizontal position during adjustment. Or else, it would be diﬃcult to adjust the mount or damage the mount.
- If the monitor can stay at the desired height by itself, no adjustment is needed. If the monitor rises up, press the arm to keep it in horizontal position and then use the 5mm Alley key (F) to turn the screw clockwise(“-” direction) to reduce the tension of the arm only until the monitor can stay at the desired height by itself.
- If the monitor falls down, lift the arm to keep it in horizontal position and then use the 5mm Alley key (F) to turn the screw counter-clockwise(“+” direction) to increase the tension of the arm only until the monitor can stay at the desired height by itself.
“+” Clockwise: Tighten
“-” Counter-clockwise: Loosen
Situation 1: If the monitor can stay at the desired tilt angle by itself, no adjustment is needed.
Situation 2: If the monitor can not stay at the desired tilt angle by itself, turn the screws clockwise or counter-clockwise as shown until the monitor can stay at the desired tilt angle by itself.
Only suitable for the monitors with the center of gravity in the center position
Route Cables along the Arms
TENSION ADJUSTMENT SHOULD BE DONE ONLY
AFTER MOUNT INSTALLATION
Do not adjust tension without a monitor.
- Ensure the monitor has been attached to the mount.
- Read your monitor box or manual to ﬁnd out monitor net weight.
- Ensure the net weight of the monitor (including accessories) is between 4.4~19.8 Ibs (2-9 kg).