HUAWEI NAM-LX9 Smartphone
Know Your Device
Before using the device, familiarize yourself with its basic operations.
- To power on your device, press and hold the power button until the screen turns on.
- To power off your device, press and hold the power button, and then touch.
- To restart your device, press and hold the power button, and then touch.
|1||Volume button||2||Power button|
|3||Card slot||4||USB Type-C port/ Headset jack|
- Be careful not to scratch your device or hurt yourself when using the eject pin.
- Store the eject pin out of the reach of children to prevent accidental swallowing or injury.
- Do not use cut or modified SIM cards with your device as these may not be recognized and could damage the card tray (slot).
- If your SIM card does not match your device, please contact your carrier.
Follow the instructions in the following figures to set up your device. Please use the eject pin included. Ensure that the card is correctly aligned and its notch is first inserted into the card tray.
SIM Card Management
Select the default mobile data card and calling card as needed.
- 4G service depends on the support of your network carrier and its deployment of relevant services. Please contact your carrier to activate 4G service.
- 4G service may be unavailable in certain areas due to network interference.
- If this guide is inconsistent with the description on the official website, the latter prevails.
For More Information
If you encounter any problems while using your device, you can obtain help from the following resources:
- Visit https://consumer.huawei.com/en to view device information, frequently asked questions, and other information.
- Visit https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support for the most up-to-date contact information for your country or region.
- Go to Settings and enter the following keywords in the search box to view the corresponding information. E.g. Legal, Safety information, Authentication info, Regulatory information.
Please read all of the safety information carefully before using your device to ensure its safe and proper operation and to learn how to dispose of your device properly.
Operation and safety
- To prevent possible hearing damage, do not listen at high volume levels for long periods.
- Using an unapproved or incompatible power adapter, charger, or battery may damage your device, shorten its lifespan, or cause a fire, explosion, or other hazards.
- Ideal operating temperatures are 0°C to 35°C. Ideal storage temperatures are –20°C to +45°C.
- Pacemaker manufacturers recommend that a minimum distance of 15 cm be maintained between a device and a pacemaker to prevent potential interference with the pacemaker. If using a pacemaker, hold the device on the side opposite the pacemaker and do not carry the device in your front pocket
- Keep the device and the battery away from excessive heat and direct sunlight. Do not place them on or in heating devices, such as microwave ovens, stoves, or radiators.
- Observe local laws and regulations while using the device. To reduce the risk of accidents, do not use your wireless device while driving.
- While flying in an aircraft or immediately before boarding, only use your device according to the instructions provided. Use of a wireless device in an aircraft may disrupt wireless networks, present a hazard to aircraft operation, or be illegal.
- In order to avoid damaging the internal circuit of the device or charger, do not use the device in a dusty, damp, or dirty place, or near a magnetic field.
- When charging the device, make sure the power adapter is plugged into a socket near the device and is easily accessible.
- Unplug the charger from electrical outlets and the device when not in use.
- Do not use, store or transport the device where flammables or explosives are stored (in a gas station, oil depot, or chemical plant, for example). Using your device in these environments increases the risk of explosion or fire.
- Keep the battery away from fire, and do not disassemble, modify, throw, or squeeze it. Do not insert foreign objects into it, submerge it in water or other liquids, or expose it to external force or pressure, as this may cause the battery to leak, overheat, catch fire, or even explode.
- Dispose of this device, the battery, and accessories according to local regulations. They should not be disposed of in the normal household waste. Improper battery use may lead to fire, explosion, or other hazards.
- This device contains a built-in battery. Do not attempt to replace the battery by yourself. Otherwise, the device may not run properly or it may damage the battery. For your personal safety and to ensure that your device runs properly, you are strongly advised to contact a Huawei authorized service center for a replacement.
Disposal and recycling information
The symbol on the product, battery, literature, or packaging means that the products and batteries should be taken to separate waste collection points designated by local authorities at the end of the lifespan. This will ensure that EEE waste is recycled and treated in a manner that conserves valuable materials and protects human health and the environment. For more information, please contact your local authorities, retailer, or household waste disposal service or visit the website https://consumer.huawei.com/en/.
RF Exposure Information
The World Health Organization has stated that exposure can be reduced by limiting your usage or simply using a hands-free kit to keep the device away from the head and body.
Ensure that the device accessories, such as a device case and device holster, are not composed of metal components. Keep the device away from your body to meet the distance requirement.
For the countries that adopted the SAR limit 2.0 W/kg over 10 grams of tissue. The device complies with RF specifications when used near your ear or at a distance of 0.50 cm from your body. The highest reported SAR value: Head SAR: 0.80 W/kg; body SAR: 1.20 W/kg.
FCC Regulatory Compliance
The device complies with RF specifications when used near your ear or at a distance of 1.50 cm from your body. Ensure that the device accessories, such as a device case and device holster, are not composed of metal components. Keep the device away from your body to meet the distance requirement.
Certification information (SAR)
This device is also designed to meet the requirements for exposure to radio waves established by the Federal Communications Commission (USA). The SAR limit adopted by the USA is 1.6 W/kg averaged over one gram of tissue. The highest SAR value reported to the FCC for this device type complies with this limit. The highest SAR value reported to the FCC for this device type when using it at the ear is
And when properly worn on the body is
And when using the Wi-Fi hotspot function is
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Caution: Any changes or modifications to this device not expressly approved by Huawei Device Co., Ltd. for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Mexico Compliance (This section is only applicable for Mexico)
The operation of this device is subjected to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interferences; and (2) this device must accept any interferences, including those that may cause an undesired operation. The device IMEI can be obtained by dialing *#06#. This equipment does not support the FM radio function. For information about the IFT certification, visit https://consumer.huawei.com/certification/.
Trademarks and Permissions
LTE is a trademark of ETSI.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is under license. Huawei Device Co., Ltd. is an affiliate of Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. Wi-Fi®, the Wi-Fi CERTIFIED logo, and the Wi-Fi logo are trademarks of Wi-Fi Alliance.
Copyright © Huawei 2021. All rights reserved.
ALL PICTURES AND ILLUSTRATIONS IN THIS GUIDE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DEVICE COLOR, SIZE, AND DISPLAY CONTENT, ARE FOR YOUR REFERENCE ONLY. THE ACTUAL DEVICE MAY VARY. NOTHING IN THIS GUIDE CONSTITUTES A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.