Hunter Residential and Light Commercial Irrigation Controller
- Station Run Time: 1 minute to 6 hours on programs A, B, and C
- Start Times: 4 per program, three programs for up to 12 starts
- Watering Schedule: 7-day calendar, interval watering up to a 31-day interval or true odd or even day programming, made possible by the 365-day clock/calendar
- Transformer Input: 120 VAC, 60 hz (230 VAC, 50/60 hz International Use)
- Transformer Output: 24 VAC, 1 amp
- Station Output: 24 VAC, 0.56 amps per station
- Maximum Output: 24 VAC, 0.84 amps (includes Master Valve Circuit)
- Battery: 9-volt alkaline battery (not included) used only for non-AC programming, the non-volatile memory maintains program information
- Battery, front panel, internal CR2032 lithium for real-time clock
Height: 9″ (23 cm)
Width: 10″ (21.5 cm)
Depth: 4.5″ (10.9 cm)
Outdoor cabinet is NEMA 3R, IP44 rated.
All stations are set to zero run time. This controller has a non-volatile memory that retains all entered program data even during power outages, without need for a battery.
Clean only with cloth dampened with mild soapy water.
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!
Hunter Pro-C PC Series Mdular Controller Owner’s Manual and Installation Instructions – Original PDF
Hunter Pro-C PC Series Modular Controller Owner’s Manual and Installation Instructions – Original PDF
Hunter Pro-C Light Commercial Irrigation Controllers Owner’s Manual and Installation Instructions – Original PDF