iFIT MP21-ARGON 21.5 Inch Display Tablet
Meanings of icons:
Forbidding: forbid improper operations to avoid damaging the tablet.
Caution: cautions for operators to avoid potential damages. Please note and remember.
Importance: important information, common notes, definitions, general knowledge and references, etc.
Other trademarks and trade name may be used in this manual to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and names or their products. The manufacture disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks and trade names other than its own.
Information in this manual is subject to change without notice.
Reproduction in any manner whatsoever without the written permission from the manufacture is strictly forbidden.
Product images in this manual are for your reference only.
- DO NOT expose the tablet to dirty or dusty environment. Keep the environment clean and dry.
- DO NOT place or drop objects on the top of the tablet. DO NOT shove any foreign objects into the tablet. DO NOT cover the LCD Screen strongly.
- DO NOT expose the tablet to strong magnetic or electrical fields; DO NOT place the floppy disk near or on the tablet, which may loss the data of the floppy disk.
- DO NOT leave the tablet facing the sun as it can damage the LCD Screen, especially in the car.
- DO NOT expose the tablet to or use near liquids, rain, or moisture.
- DO NOT throw the tablet in municipal waste.
- Check local regulations for disposal of electronic products.
- DO NOT insert anything into the tablet that may result in short circuit or damage the circuit.
- Power off the tablet, if you want to install or remove some external devices which are not support hot-plug.
- DO NOT disassemble the tablet, only a certified service technician should perform repairs on your computer. Otherwise, problems may result and the manufacturer should not hold responsibility for the damage.
- RECYCLING This product bears the selective sorting symbol for Waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE). This means that this product must be handled pursuant to European directive 2012/19/EU in order to be recycled or dismantled to minimize its impact on the environment. User has the choice to give his product to a competent recycling organization or to the retailer when he buys an new electrical or electronic equipment.
- For AC/DC Adapter, the socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.
- Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operated the equipment.
Know Your Tablet
- KEYS: connect to the console host through a cable, so that the host can control the volume or reset.
- AUDIO JACK: connect to the console through a cable to provide audio signal output.
Get to Know Your System
Connect to the power supply and then it will display the home screen as below picture.Click on the screen for ten times, pause for 5 seconds and then do it again for ten times’ clicks to enter the Setting priviledged mode as below.
- : tap to return to the previous page.
- : tap to enter Home screen.
- : tap to open recent APPs list menu.
- : tap to enter APPs Menu.
If it’s your first time to use the tablet, the system will enter the guide menu. Please finish the initial setting following the instructions.
Add screen shortcuts
On the home page, touch and hold the blank area to popup menu to change wallpaper;
Touch to access APPS menu as shown in picture 2-3; touch and hold an APPS icon to add it to the home screen. Delete screen shortcuts/widgets
On the home screen, touch and hold the shortcut or widget to be deleted until the icon “×” appears at the top middle of the home screen. Drag the shortcuts to the remove icon to delete.
Just touch a text field to open the on-screen keyboard; Touch on the tool bar to close it.
Wireless & networks
Touch the Wi-Fi swtich behind of the Wi-Fi item to turn on the Wi-Fi function and then the system will auto-scan the available networks to display as shown in picture 3-2.
Select one network and input its password if necessary to connect. Touch to perform advanced Wi-Fi settings. Bluetooth
The Bluetooth function enables you to exchange files between the tablet and other Bluetooth devices.
Before this step, please activate the Bluetooth function of other device (mobile phone, Bluetooth earphone etc.) and make sure the device is in range.
Touch the Bluetooth swtich behind of the Bluetooth item to turn on the Bluetooth function and then the system will auto-scan the visible Bluetooth device nearby and display after finding as shown in picture 3-3: Touch the desired Bluetooth device to start pairing. Then according to the indications on both sides, users can complete the connection successfully in seconds.
After pairing, you can share files between the unit and the Bluetooth device.
Touch to perform advanced Bluetooth settings.
Touch to see the data usage information.
The system supplies users more networks settings, such as Airplane mode, Tethering & portable hotspot, VPN and Network settings reset.
Touch to open display settings, including Brightness level, Wallpaper, Sleep, Screen saver, Font size ,Display size and Cast.
All apps will be displayed here for you to choose whether to open the notification or not.
Touch to do the Sound general settings. Apps
Touch to check the Apps’ information.
Touch to check the usage of internal shared storage.
Set memory in 3 hours, 6 hours,12 hours or 1 day and check the memory in the time period.
To open or close location services.
Security information of system settings.
To add email accounts or google accounts.
Language & input
To choose the system language and open/close the Spell checker. You can also set the keyboard & input methods.
Backup & reset
Reset the system to the factory states.
Date & time
Option is about the current system date & time setting. You can set the date and time, and their format of the tablet.
Look at what other accessibilities in the system or add some.
To turn on/off the development settings. These settings are intended for development use only. They can cause your device and the applications on it to break or misbehave.
The detailed information about the unit, including Status, Legal information, Model, Android version, Android security patch
level,Kernel version, and Build number
- Aim the object.
- Press CAMERA BUTTON to take a picture.
- Select video mode if you want to record videos.
- All photos or videos taken are both stored in the photos and gallery.
|ICON part No.||402550|
|Description||21.5 inch display tablet, with
touch, and core board
|CPU Core Model||Octa-core ARM Cortex A53|
|CPU Frequency||1.4 GHz|
|Mass Memory||8GB iNAND|
|Resolution||1920 (W) x1080(H)|
|Front Camera||2M pixels|
|Adapter||12V/2A (not included)|
Compliance with the RE Directive
We, ICON Health & Fitness Inc.
Hereby, ICON Health & Fitness Inc. declares that the radio equipment MP21-ARGON is In compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU
Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃
A minimum separation distance of 20 cm must be maintained between the user’s body and the device, including the antenna during body-worn operation to comply with the RF exposure requirements in Europe.
Operations in the 5.15-5.35GHz band are restricted to indoor usage only in following Countries：
For AC/DC Adapter, the socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible
RF EXPOSURE INFORMATION
The exposure standard for wireless device employs a unit of measurement known. For body worn operation, this device meets the FCC RF exposure guidelines for use with an accessory that contains no metal and be positioned a minimum of 20 cm from the body
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user‘s authority to operate the equipment. the device for operation in the band 5150-5250 MHz is only for indoor use to reduce the potential for harmful interference to co-channel mobile satellite systems;
The device for operation in the band 5150-5250MHz is only for indoor use reduce the potential foe harmful interference to co-channel mobile satellite systems
This device complies with Industry Canada’s licence-exempt RSSs. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference; and
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device
Radiation Exposure Statement:
This equipment complies with IC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator & your body.
Assembly & Using
- Assemble module and shell , combine PCB and other component to be a console;
- Assemble console and other components (Belt, motor, metals holder etc.) to be a treadmill, elliptical etc.
- Using console to control the whole treadmill.