Size: 102 x 150 mm
Date: July 13, 2020
Mat’l: 260gsm paper
Color: Black text on white background
Quick Start Guide
Charging the Mirror
- Connect the included USB charging cable to the micro USB Charging Port on the back of the unit, and the standard end to a powered USB port.
- The LED will flash red while charging and will shut o automatically when the internal battery is fully charged.
- Note: If the battery is very weak, the LED may not flash during the first few minutes of charging.
- If the LED flashes red when the unit is not charging, this indicates that the battery is weak and should be charged.
- Press and hold the Light Button to turn the light ON or OFF. (Lights are independent of Power ON/OFF.)
- Press the Light Button to select a brightness level: Hi, Mid, or Low.
Note: When not connected to the charger, the mirror light runs on a timer that will automatically power o after 60 minutes.
• Press and hold the power button to turn the speaker ON or OFF (located on top of the mirror)
• When the mirror is ON, press and hold the Bluetooth Pairing Button(located on the back of the mirror)to enter pairing mode, indicated by the blinking blue LED
• Select `iHome PORTABLE’ on your device’s Bluetooth menu to connect
• Press to play/pause Bluetooth audio
• Press twice for Previous Track
• Press three times for Next Track
• Press to lower or raise the volume
Note: If no audio is playing for 60 minutes, the unit will automatically power o to conserve the battery.
Adjusting the Mirror
The door on the back of the unit also works as a kickstand for the mirror.
Add the art of kickstand
In the event of interrupted operation, use the extended wire of a paper clip or other thin tool to push in the Reset Button on the back of the unit.
This unit comes with a cleaning cloth to keep the mirror smudge-free. If more cleaning is needed, try washing with mild soap and water.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When used in a directed manner, this unit has been designed and manufactured to ensure your personal safety. However, improper use can result in potential electrical shock or fire hazards. Please read all safety and operating instructions carefully before installation and use, and keep these instructions handy for future reference. Take special note of all warnings listed in these instructions and on the unit.
- Please exercise caution when in use as the mirror is made of glass.
- Water and Moisture The unit should not be used near water. For example: near a bathtub, washbowl, kitchen sink, laundry tub, swimming pool, or in a wet basement.
- Ventilation The unit should be situated so that its location or position does not interfere with its proper ventilation. For example, it should not be situated on a bed, sofa, rug, or similar surface that may block ventilation openings. Also, it should not be placed in a built-in installation, such as a bookcase or cabinet, which may impede the flow of air through the ventilation openings.
- Heat The unit should be situated away from heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other appliances (including amplifiers) that produce heat. Do not use around aerosol products or in the presence of oxygen being administered.
- Sunlight Never place the mirror in or expose the mirror to direct sunlight. The sun’s rays can reflect to become focused and cause excessive heat and/or fire. Do not use mirrors in direct sunlight as reflected sunlight could injure the eyes.
- Power Sources The unit should be connected to a power supply only of the type described in the operating instructions or as marked on the appliance.
- Power-Cable Protection Power supply cables should be routed so that they are not likely to be walked on or pinched by items placed upon or against them. It is always best to have a clear area from where the cable exits the unit to where it is plugged into an AC socket.
- Cleaning The unit should be cleaned only as recommended. See the Maintenance section of this manual for cleaning instructions.
- Objects and Liquid Entry Care should be taken so that objects do not fall and liquids are not spilled into any openings or vents located on the product.
- Attachments Do not use attachments not recommended by the product manufacturer.
- Lightning and Power Surge Protection Unplug the unit from the wall socket and disconnect the antenna or cable system during a lightning storm or when it is left unattended and unused for long periods of time. This will prevent damage to the product due to lightning and power-line surges.
- Overloading Do not overload wall sockets, extension cords, or integral convenience receptacles as this can result in a risk of fire or electric shock.
- Damage Requiring Service The unit should be serviced by qualified service personnel when:
A. the power supply cable or plug has been damaged.
B. objects have fallen into or liquid has been spilled into the enclosure.
C. the unit has been exposed to rain.
D. the unit has been dropped or the enclosure damaged.
E. the unit exhibits a marked change in performance or does not operate normally.
- Periods of Nonuse If the unit is to be left unused for an extended period of time, such as a month or longer, the power cable should be unplugged from the unit to prevent damage or corrosion.
- Servicing The user should not attempt to service the unit beyond those methods described in the user’s operating instructions. Service methods not covered in the operating instructions should be referred to qualified service personnel
- Attention should be drawn to the environmental aspects of battery disposal”
- Do not dispose of batteries in the household trash or fire”
- No naked flame sources, such as lighted candles, should be placed on this product”
- This product is suitable for use in tropical and/or moderate climates.”
This equipment complies with FCC RF radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This device complies with Industry Canada’s license-exempt RSS. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules, the operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- Warning: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
- NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3(B)
This device contains license-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science, and Economic Development Canada’s license-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference.
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements.
The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.
Limited One Year Warranty
iHome Products, a division of SDI Technologies Inc. (hereafter referred to as SDI), warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. Should this product fail to function in a satisfactory manner, it is best to first return it to the store where it was originally purchased. Should this fail to resolve the matter and service still be required by reason of any defect or malfunction during the warranty period, SDI will repair or, at its discretion, replace this product without charge. This decision is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction upon delivery of this product to the Factory Service Center authorized by
If service is required, please call contact Customer Service at ihome.com/support/contact to obtain a Return Authorization Number and shipping instructions. A copy of the sales receipt is required to validate in-warranty coverage. If proof of purchase cannot be produced, the product will be deemed out-of-warranty. The date of purchase, vendor, product model number, and the purchase price must be legible and verifiable.
Disclaimer of Warranty
NOTE: This warranty is valid only if the product is used for the purpose for which it was designed. It does not cover (i) products which have been damaged by negligence or willful actions, misuse or accident, or which have been modified or repaired by unauthorized persons; (ii) cracked or broken cabinets, or units damaged by excessive heat; (iii) damage to digital media players, CD’s or tape cassettes (if applicable); (iv) the cost of shipping this product to the Factory Service Center and its return to the owner. This warranty is valid only in the United States of America and does not extend to owners of the product other than to the original purchaser. In no event will SDI or any of its affiliates, contractors, resellers, their officers, directors, shareholders, members, or agents be liable to you or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages, any lost profits, actual, exemplary, or punitive damages. (Some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties or exclusion of consequential damages, so these restrictions may not apply to you.) This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Your acknowledgment and agreement to fully and completely abide by the above-mentioned disclaimer of warranty is contractually binding to you upon your transfer of currency (money order, cashier’s check, or credit card) for the purchase of your SDI product.
© 2020 SDI Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved. Questions? Visit www.ihome.com
Printed in China