IKEA KASEBERGA 2-Piece Balance Board Set Cork
Balance boards are good for developing and training balance, but can also be very dangerous.
Before you start make sure you begin by balancing yourself on the board while holding on to something stable.
Place a rug under the roller to prevent it from slipping and to protect the floor from scratches.
- The stoppers on the board can be fixed in different positions depending on the skill level:
– furthest in if you are a beginner
– furthest out for those with a little more experience
– no stoppers for those who are comfortably skilled
- Max. weight 120 kg /265 lbs
- Recommended for ages from 12 years
- Make sure you have plenty of free space around you when you practice so you don’t fall on something.
- Keep the board and roller clean and dry, and check them before you start practicing.
- Store the board and roller indoors and avoid having them near stoves/fireplaces/heaters since high heat can cause the board to crack.
WARNING exercising with a balance board can cause injuries.