ILUMINAR IL-A15026-FSG-120 iL1 530W LED Grow Light
- iL1 530W
- iL1 660W
Please read this manual thoroughly prior to installing or operating the ILUMINAR iL1.
- Observe all safety precautions (see page 12), seek the services of a qualified electrician, installation professional, or call ILUMINAR Lighting technicians for assistance.
- DO NOT handle or touch the fixture while in use.
- Connect the fixture only to the power sources of the appropriate voltage using the correct AC plug type. Protect power cables from being pinched, walked on, or otherwise damaged. Be especially careful where the power cable enters the power outlet to the unit. Only connect the fixture to an electrical outlet or extension cord of comparable standard and level rating. Connect the fixture ONLY to the power sources of the correct voltage using the plug received.
- The fixture should only be cleaned as directed. Always seek service for your system by qualified service personnel if any of the following occur:
1. The fixture shows a noticeable change in performance.
2. The power-supply cord or plug is damaged.
3. The fixture has been dropped, or the exterior is damaged.
|PPF||1378 μmol/s||1716 μmol/s|
|Min Power Factor||>0.9|
|Rated Voltage||120-277V AC|
|Voltage Range (+/-10%)||100-277V|
|Frequency||50 / 60Hz|
|Ambient Temperature||0 – 35°C / 32-95°F|
|Color Rendering Index||88|
|Minimum Mounting Height||>18” to top of Canopy|
|Emitter Cooling||Passive Thermal Management|
|Light Distribution +/- 5%||125º|
|Waterproof Rating||iP65 for Damp/Wet Conditions|
|LED Lifespan (90% of||54,000+ hours|
VOLTAGE AND AMPERAGE
HARDWARE AND ACCESSORIES
The iL1 can be hung from steel cables or can be mounted to a rack.
Before you begin installation, check that you have all the necessary parts to begin.
IN THE BOX
Set the hooks on the beam.
Hang the light into hooks.
If you plan to utilize several LEDs in your room or facility, one of the many benefits of the ILUMINAR LED is that you can “daisy chain” one fixture to another to save space and use only one outlet to run several lamps, thus minimizing the amount of cords used in your space.
If you plan to utilize the ILUMINAR HASH Controller, connect the connections from the controller to the fixture and then connect the Daisy Chain Controller Cable from fixture to fixture. Please consult with our lighting layout designers to ensure proper spacing of outlets for your unique setup.
PPFD MAP (530W)
PPFD MAP iL1 530W at 1.5ft
PPFD MAP iL1 530W at 4ft PPFD MAP iL1 660W at 1.5ft PPFD MAP iL1 660W at 4ft
- Leave at least one inch of space between the fixture and the mounting area for maximum performance and lifespan.
- ALWAYS wear protective eyewear when looking directly at the diodes to prevent eye damage.
- Only handle, clean or move fixture when it’s unplugged and completely cool.
- Keep the fixture free of dust, debris, deposits to ensure the maximum potential of the fixture.
- NEVER use cloth to clean the diodes. This will scratch the diodes and could potentially break or dislodge them.
- DO NOT use chemicals to clean the fixture. Use ONLY low pressure air or low pressure water to remove dust and debris.
- Do NOT use sulfur vaporizers.
At ILUMINAR, we stand behind our products and our technology as well as our customers. All ILUMINAR fixtures are backed by our 5-Year Guarantee. Please visit our website iluminarlighting.com/warranty for more information.
- Commercial Horticultural Grow Lights | ILUMINAR Lighting Quotation marks arrow&v
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS | ILUMINAR Lighting