The Touch+ Controller is designed to control two light groups in any given area. The controller uses0-10V adjustable DC voltage to control ballast & LED. The controller operates on a 24-hour time cycle. The controller also has the ability to simulate the sunrise and sunset cycle from 10-60 minutes. Each of the two-lighting group channels has a room overheat protection function that can be set as needed. You can use the LCD touchscreen to easily view and modify the current settings for each channel. The screen will automatically turn off after 45 seconds of no use to protect plants from interruption of the light cycle. Moreover, the Touch+ Controller is portable, easily operated, and installed.
- LED + CMH + HPS All From One Controller
- Up to 120 Units, 60 fixtures per zone
- Control 2 Independent Rooms
- Sunrise / Sunset Effects
- Battery Backup to Save Data
- Dual Temperature Zone input for High Heat Dimming
- Dual Temperature Probe Inputs
- Touch Screen Technology
|Dimming Range||50%-115% for HID mode / 20%-100% for LED mode|
|Total Number of Fixtures per Controller||120 Units|
|Maximum Quantity of Fixtures per Zone||60 Units|
|Maximum Cord Distance per Zone||180 Meters|
|Maximum Output Power per Zone||20mA|
|Maximum Control Voltage||11.5V HID / 10V LED|
|Input Power||5 V DC (1000 mA Minimum)|
|Operating Temperature Range||70°F-120°F|
|Operating Humidity||< 90%|
The ILUMINAR Touch+ Controller will now allow you to control up to 60 lights per zone or room, with two channels you can control up to a total of 120 lights.
This will take even your beginner garden to the commercial level, all of these features packed into the ILUMINAR Touch+ Controller.
HARDWARE AND ACCESSORIES
Do not dispose of the original packaging
All returns will need to be in the original Iluminar packaging in order to avoid product damage during shipping. Any damage to products not in their original packaging will not be covered under warranty.
Before you begin the installation, check that you have all the necessary parts to begin.
- Plug the RJ9 end of one of the controller cables into one of the RJ9 ports of the controller
- Plug the RJ14 end of the same controller cable into the RJ14 on the ballast to be controlled
- If multiple ballasts are used plug the RJ14 end of the same controller cable into the first splitter. From the splitter plug one of the RJ14 cables into the first ballast, plug the other RJ14 cable into the next splitter. Continue this pattern with up to 60 ballasts per channel.
- RJ9-RJ14 Include it
- RJ14-RJ14 SKU: IL-CB-RJ1414
- RJ14 Splitter SKU: IL-ADPT-SPLIT
Note: The LED lighting controller uses a touchscreen interface. Use a finger or stylus to change parameters, but be careful not to damage the display.
Wait for 2 seconds or touch the screen and the monitoring interface will turn on.
- Control Mode Page
Allows for your selection on HID or LED mode.
Only for monitoring. Parameters cannot be set.
A. Lighting Controller mode
B. Group 1 and Group 2
C. The current output watts (0 or 50~115% for the Ballast)/(0 or 20~100% for the LED) Display will show real-time temperature (° F), updated every 2 seconds. When the sensor is pulled out, it will display “— ° F ”.
D. The Limited Temp (can be set)
E. Manual/Auto Cycle with time setting
F. Current Time
G. Touch the SETTING button to enter the Setting menu, to change parameters
If in setting mode and there is no screen use for 60 seconds the display will automatically return to monitoring mode.
A. Setting: Group 1 and Group 2
B. Running Mode: Auto or Manual
Auto: Turn on or off (Auto on/Auto-off)
Manual: Manual switch (ON/OFF)
C. Dimming %, range 50-115% for the ballast/ range 20-100% for the LED track.
D. Set Manual switch (ON/OFF): Only select the manual mode that will be in accordance with this setting
Set Auto switch (Auto ON/OFF), turn to Group1 Timing Time Set or Group 2 Timing Time Set.
E. Sunrise/set: ‘×’ Disable or ‘√’ enable; Time setting 10~60min
F. Limited Temp: Temperature protection ‘×’ Disable or ‘√’ enable;
Protection temperature setting 70~120° F (21~49°)
G. Time Setting: Current time has shown, touch to change time
H. Back: Cancel the parameter settings and turn back to the Monitoring interface
I. Save: Save the set parameters and turn back to the Monitoring interface
- Group1 Time setting
- Group2 Time setting
- Group2 Time setting
- Group2 Time setting
If the actual temperature reaches one of the group’s set temperature protection values, the temperature protection feature is enabled and will turn to the alarm interface. Press the BACK button to return to the monitoring interface, stay in the monitoring interface for 10 seconds, and then automatically switch to the alarm interface until the temperature alarm releases.
Method 1: Fixed mounting installation
Measure the holes for mounting and mount the product on a solid surface. Use a 6mm (1564”) drill bit to drill two holes on the wall; then put the screw expansion tube(M4) into installation holes.
Next, screw the two screws (M4*20) with a screwdriver. Screws need to be away from the wall about 16-18mm. Slide the controller down over the two screws. Use the orange X’s on this page as a convenient drill template.
Method 2: wall-mounted installation
Ensure all wires are secure. Install a nail/screw and then insert the mounting hook of the controller over the nail/screw.
CONNECTING THE TEMPERATURE SENSOR
Use these sensors to monitor the temperature in a set environment. With a temperature shutoff, the controller will automatically dim or shut down the lights if the climate room temperature becomes too high.
- Keep the sensor out of direct light so the measured temperature is accurate.
- Insert the temperature sensor for group 1 into T1 or group 2 into T2.
- The temperature measured by the sensor will be displayed on the LCD.
- Place the temperature sensor as close as possible to the sensor of the existing climate control system, so both sensors will measure the same temperature (A).
- Keep the sensor out of direct light in order to avoid disrupting the temperature measurement; if necessary, please use a hood (B).
- Insert the plug of the temperature sensor into the T1 or T2 port (C).
- Please do not open the controller, because there are no serviceable parts in it. If you open the controller, it will be void the warranty.
- Do not use detergents, acids, or solvents to clean the controller screen.
- Please use a dry soft cloth to clean the screen.
- If your controller stops working, please contact the store in which you purchased the product.
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS A BATTERY. DISPOSE OF PROPERLY.
The symbol indicates that this product cannot be discarded as household waste.
Please obey the refuse classification system to deal with this product, which is helpful to prevent possible risks to the environment and public health. There is no doubt that recycling materials contribute to protecting our environment. Therefore, never dispose of your older electrical appliances via household waste.
After installation, please verify your installation was a success by cycling the lights onoff a few times, by setting ‘Over Temperature Shut Down’ to a low value like 85°F, and rubbing the temperature probe with your fingers, tricking the controller into an over-temperature condition and shutting the lights off. Then leave the probe alone, and after 10- 15 minutes the controller should turn all the lights back on.
|RETURNS||Please contact your point of purchase store for returns.|
|WARRANTY||At ILUMINAR, we stand behind our products and our technology as well as our customers. Touch+ Controller backed by our 3-Year
Guarantee. For more warranty information, visit iluminarlighting.com/warranty
|CERTIFICATIONS||3 YEAR WARRANTY|
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS | ILUMINAR Lighting
- Commercial Horticultural Grow Lights | ILUMINAR Lighting Quotation marks arrow&v