INNOSILICON T3-43T BTC Miner User Manual
2. Assemble the miner
2.1 Open the package to check the miner
- Check whether the warranty sticker is damaged, especially the one on hash boards PSU port side. If the warranty sticker is damaged when you receive the miner, please contact our after-sales personnel in time.
- Before assembling the miner, pls shake the miner gently. Please contact our after-sales personnel immediately if there is metallic collision sound.
- Check whether the two fans work well, if you find the fans broken please contact our after-sales personnel.
- The wiring of the miner shall not be changed including the power cable and data cable interface as shown in the figure below.
There is an indicator on each hash board which shows the work status of the hash board. Being constantly lit means the hash board works properly.
Flickering represents over temperature of the hash board. Please check the fans of the miner, environment temperature and the ventilation conditions. Being off means the hash board doesn’t work. Please try to reboot the miner or change the data cable. Pls contact our after-sales team if the problem still exists.
Innosilicon After-sales Team
Email: [email protected]
2.2 Assemble & Operate
Connect the miner and the router by the Ethernet cable and then the miner can start to run after being powered on.
Notes: T3-43T miners consume much more power under some modes. Pls choose proper sockets.
Normal Indicator：Being constantly lit represents static IP and flickering represents DHCP
Fault Indicator：Being on means there is something wrong with the network; Being off means it is OK.
IP SET button:
Press it for 1 to 4 seconds and the following functions can be realized:
- Sending the IP miner to the “Set IP” tool;
- Changing the miner to a Static IP within the specific range with the IPset tool Press it for 4 to 15 seconds, the miner IP will be switched to DHCP and the pool settings will be restored to default settings.
Press it for 15 to 30 seconds to switch the Dynamic (Static) IP to Static (Dynamic).
RESET button: Press the “Reset” button to restart the miner.
3. Operate the miner
3.1 Enter the miner console
DHCP is the default IP mode of the miner (The normal indicator of the control board now is flickering in green when the DHCP service of the router is enabled.). Find the IP via the IP scanner or the SetIP tool developed by our company. Pls refer to the official support center for the downloading address https://www.innosilicon.com/html/support_en/tool.html
a. Save Set IP in the pc on the same network with the miner, then double click the tool and choose the language.
b. Report the miner IP
Enter the IP of the miner in the browser and press the Enter button to go to the miner console page. Chrome is the suggested browser. (Please try with dragon admin if the password admin is invalid.)
3.2 Configure the pool
Pls configure the pool to start mining after login.
Please use the suggested pool as below:
- poolin: stratum+tcp://btc-bj.ss.poolin.com:1800 or stratum+tcp://btc-sz.ss.poolin.com:1800
- ckpool：stratum+tcp://cn.ckpool.org:443 or stratum+tcp://pool.ckpool.org:3333
- btc.top：stratum+tcp://t2.btc.top:8888 or stratum+tcp://bak.t2.btc.top:3333
3.3 View the miner hash rate
After configuring the pool, the miner will mine for you. You can view the hash rate in the Miner Status screen.
3.4 Network configuration
3.5 Other pages
3.5.1 Change the operation mode
There are 4 modes available and please click the “Save” icon after your modification.
3.5.3 Firmware upgrade
3.5.4 Modify the login password
3.5.6 Factory reset
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF: