INSIGNIA NS-WFPTCC1 10-Cup Water Filtration Pitcher User Guide
- Water filtration pitcher
- Water filter
- Quick Setup Guide
- Filters chlorine and odors while improving the taste of your drinking water
- BPA-free and NSF42-certified for your safety and peace of mind
- Spout opens automatically to prevent accidental spills
- Ergonomic handle is easy to grip for your comfort
- Filter (included) lasts 90 days or about 200 gallons (757 L) and is easily replaced (works with NS-WPRF3PK Insignia Replacement Filters)
INSERTING THE WATER FILTER
- Soak the filter in cold tap water for 10 minutes to remove bubbles. This will activate the filter and ensure the best filtration performance before use.
- Hand-wash the pitcher, lid, and reservoir with a mild detergent.
Note: Do not put it in the dishwasher. Do not use abrasive cleaners. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Insert the filter into the reservoir. Press firmly to make sure that the seal is tight.
USING THE WATER PITCHER
- Fill the reservoir with cold tap water. Discard the first two reservoirs of water.
- Press and hold the button on the lid for three seconds until the blue light flashes to activate the indicator.
Note: Repeat this step after each new filter replacement.
LED INDICATOR STATUS
Press the button on the lid to see the filter indicator status.
After filtering 200 gal. (757 L) of water or when the red smart indicator light is on, you should change the filter.
|Good||Blue stays on for five seconds||
|Red flashes six times||10 days|
|Replace now||Red stays on for five seconds||
REPLACING THE SMART INDICATOR
- Remove the smart indicator by squeezing the clamping jaw and lifting the indicator away from the lid.
- During the re-installation, make sure that the clamping jaw is completely inserted into the groove.
- If the indicator dies, dispose of it according to all applicable provisions and regulations.
- For replacement smart indicators, contact Insignia customer care.
Water flow is abnormally slow
- The water filter may be clogged. Check the indicator to see if it’s time to change the filter cartridge.
- Take out the filter and shake it intensely in order to shift the granules inside, which may improve the speed of water flow.U
Water tastes bad
- Clean the pitcher.
- Make sure that the filter is installed correctly.
- Replace the filter.
Cannot see the color of the indicator
- Replace the filter indicator. If the pitcher is still in the warranty period, we can replace it for free.
- Dimensions (H × W × D): 10.4 × 5.3 × 10 in. (26.4 × 13.5 × 25.4 cm)
- Filter capacity: 200 gallons（757 liters）or three months
- Temperature: 41~100° F/5~38° C
- Use cold water only. The operating temperature of this pitcher filtration system is 41~100° F/ 5~38° C.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe, or of unknown quality. This filter cannot filter other liquids other than tap water.
- We recommend that you store your pitcher in the refrigerator or in a cool area that is not in direct sunlight to get refreshing, great-tasting water.
- If the filter dries out, soak it in cold tap water for 10 minutes to remove bubbles before use, to activate the filter and ensure the best filtration performance.
- If there is a lot of turbidity in tap water (such as cleaning the water tank or not using tap water for a long time), flush it for a few minutes until the water turns clean before using.
- If the pitcher is not going to be used for a long period of time, put it in a clean container with a lid. Place the container in the refrigerator to prolong the cartridge life.
- The filter must be protected from freezing. A frozen filter may crack or leak.
The system has been tested and certified by the NSF international according to NSF/ANSI standard 42. The certification of the indicated substances in water entering the system was reduced to a concentration less than or equal to the permissible limit for the water leaving the system, as specified by NSF/ANSI standard 42. While testing was performed under standard laboratory conditions, actual performance may vary.
Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI
Standards 42 in Model NS-WFPCCT1 for the reduction of the claims specified on the Performance Data Sheet.
- Replacement Cartridge NO: NS-WPRF3PK
- NSF System NO: NS-WFPTCC1
PERFORMANCE DATA SHEET
|SUBSTANCE||INF. AVERAGE||NSF SPECIFIED CHALLENGE CONCENTRATION||AVE. % REDUCTION||NSF TEST REPORT
|Chlorine taste and odor||2.0 mg/L||2.0 mg/L ± 10%||96.70%||J-00355920|
|AVERAGE PRODUCT WATER CONCENTRATION||MAX PERMISSIBLE PRODUCT WATER CONCENTRATION||NSF REDUCTION REQUIREMENTS|
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Visit www.insigniaproducts.com for details.
Phone: 1-877-467-4289 (U.S. and Canada)
Phone: 1-800-926-3000 (Mexico)
INSIGNIA is a trademark of Best Buy and its affiliated companies
Distributed by Best Buy Purchasing, LLC
7601 Penn Ave South, Richfield, MN 55423 U.S.A.
©2020 Best Buy. All rights reserved.