Instant Pot Duo Crips Multi-Use Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed:
- READ THE GETTING STARTED GUIDE AND ALL INSTRUCTIONS, SAFEGUARDS, AND WARNINGS BEFORE OPERATING THE APPLIANCE. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE SAFEGUARDS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN INJURY AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE.
- Always use an Instant Pot stainless steel inner pot when using the Air Fryer Lid. Do not use a ceramic coated inner pot.
- Always operate the appliance on a stable, non-combustible, level surface.
- Do not use the appliance for anything other than its intended use. Failure to do so may result in injury or property damage.
- For household use only. Do not use outdoors. Not for commercial use.
Do not place the appliance on or in close proximity to a hot gas or electric burner, or a heated oven. Heat from an external source will damage the appliance. Failure to do so may result in injury or property damage.
- Do not use the appliance near water or flame. Keep out of direct sunlight. Failure to do so may result in injury or property damage.
- Do not touch hot surfaces. Only use side handles for carrying or moving. Extreme caution must be used when moving the appliance containing hot liquids. Do not move the appliance when it is under pressure.
- The cooker base and Air Fryer Lid contain electrical components. To avoid electrical shock, do not put liquid of any kind into cooker base or Air Fryer Lid, and do not immerse power cord, plug, or the appliance in water or other liquid. Do not rinse the appliance under tap.
- Do not fill over “PC MAX – 2/3” as indicated on the inner pot. When cooking foods that expand during cooking such as rice or dried vegetables, do not fill the inner pot over “– 1/2” line. Overfilling may cause a risk of clogging the steam release pipe and developing excess pressure. Refer to the “Getting Started Guide”.
- WARNING This appliance cooks under pressure. Failure to do so may result in burns, injury and/or property damage. Make certain the appliance
is properly closed before operating. Also see online manual, available at instantpot.com/duocrisp.
Read this manual carefully and completely, and retain for future reference. Failure to adhere to safety instructions may result in in serious damage
- When cooking meat with skin (e.g. sausage with casing), the skin can swell when heated. Do not pierce the skin while it is swollen; this could result in scalding injury.
- CAUTION When pressure cooking food with a doughy or thick texture, or a high fat/oil content, contents may splatter when opening the lid. Please follow recipe instructions for pressure release method. Refer to venting methods the full manual, available online at instantpot.com/duocrisp.
- CAUTION Before each use, check the steam release valve/handle, steam release pipe, anti-block shield and float valve for clogging. Refer to the
“Getting Started Guide”. Failure to do so may result in injury or property damage.
- WARNING Do not open the appliance until it has depressurized and all internal pressure has been released. If the float valve is still up and/or the lid is difficult to open, this indicates that the appliance is still pressurized – do not force it open. Any pressure in the appliance can be hazardous. Refer to “Venting Methods” in the “Getting Started Guide” for information on releasing pressure. Opening appliance while it is still pressurized may lead to sudden release of hot contents and may cause burns or other injuries. Also see online manual, available at instantpot.com/duocrisp.
- Do not use this appliance for deep frying or pressure frying with oil.
- Do not lean over or place your hands or face over the steam release valve/handle or float valve when the appliance is in operation or has residual pressure. Do not touch the metal portion of the lid when the appliance is in operation; this could result in injury.
- Do not cover or obstruct the steam release valve/handle and/or float valve with cloth or other objects. Obstructing the steam release valve/handle and/or float valve can create a safety issue and may cause injury.
- Turn the appliance off if steam escapes from the steam release valve/handle and/or float valve in a steady stream for longer than 3 minutes. There may be residual pressure in the appliance. Allow the appliance to depressurize naturally or release all excess pressure before opening. For more information on how to release pressure, refer to “Troubleshooting” on page 8 of this guide or refer to online manual at instantpot.com/duocrisp.
WARNING Read this manual carefully and completely, and retain for future reference. Failure to adhere to safety instructions may result in serious injury or damage.
- Turn the appliance off if steam escapes from the sides of the lid and ensure sealing ring is properly installed. Refer to page 10 of the “Getting Started Guide” on how to check the sealing ring.
- To disconnect, select Cancel, then remove plug from power source.
- Unplug from the outlet when not in use, as well as before adding or removing parts or accessories, and before cleaning. To unplug, grasp the plug and pull from the outlet. Never pull from the power cord.
- Regularly inspect the appliance and power cord. Do not operate the appliance if the power cord or plug is damaged, or after the appliance malfunctions or is dropped or damaged in any manner. For assistance, contact Customer Care at [email protected] or 1-800-828-7280.
- CAUTION Do not let the power cord hang over edges of tables or counters, or touch hot surfaces or open flame, including the stovetop.
- CAUTION Spilled food can cause serious burns. A short power-supply cord is provided to reduce the hazards resulting from grabbing, entanglement and tripping.
- Keep the appliance and cord away from children.
- Never drape the power cord over edges of tables or counters.
- Never use below-counter power outlets, and never use with an extension cord.
- Intended for countertop use only. Keep the appliance on a stable, heat-resistant platform. Do not place on anything that may block the vents on the bottom of the appliance and on Air Fryer Lid. Leave at least 5” of space around the Air Fryer Lid. Do not place on a hot stove.
- CAUTION Do not cover the air vents while the Air Fryer Lid is in operation. Doing so will prevent even cooking and may cause damage to the appliance.
- CAUTION Do not use any accessories or attachments not authorized by Instant Brands™ Inc. The use of attachments not recommended by
the manufacturer, may cause a risk of injury, fire or electric shock.
WARNING Read this manual carefully and completely, and retain for future reference. Failure to adhere to safety instructions may result in damage
- CAUTION Before inserting the inner pot into the appliance, clean the outer surface of the inner pot and the heating element located on the inner surface of the outer pot with a clean dry cloth. Ensure they are dry and free of food debris. Refer to “Care & Cleaning”. Failure to do so may result in injury or property damage.
- Do not attempt to repair, replace, or modify components of the appliance, as this may cause electric shock, fire or injury, and will void the warranty.
- Do not tamper with any of the safety mechanisms. Failure to do so may result in injury or property damage. Also, refer to the online manual, available at instantpot.com/duocrisp.
- Avoid contact with moving parts. Failure to do so may result in injury.
- Do not use the appliance in electrical systems other than 120V/60Hz for North America. Do not use with power converters or adapters.
- This appliance is NOT to be used by children or by persons with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used near children and these individuals. Children should not play with this appliance.
- To reduce the risk of pressure leakage, cook only in an authorized stainless steel Instant Pot® Inner pot. DO NOT use the appliance without the removable inner pot installed.
- To prevent personal injury and damage to the appliance, only replace the sealing ring with an authorized Instant Pot® sealing ring. Refer to the “Getting Started Guide”.
- The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance manufacturer may cause injuries.
- Proper maintenance is recommended after each use. Refer to “Care & Cleaning”. Let the appliance cool to room temperature before cleaning
- When using the Air Fryer Lid, do not overfill the air fry basket. Overfilling may cause food to contact the heating element, which may result in fire and/or personal injury.
- Never connect this appliance to an external timer switch or separate remote-control system.
- CAUTION DO NOT touch accessories during or immediately after cooking. To avoid personal injury,
• Always use oven mitts when removing accessories, and to handle the inner pot.
• Always place hot accessories on a heat resistant surface or cooking plate.
• Only place the Air Fryer Lid on the protective pad provided, do not place on countertop.
• Use extreme caution when disposing of hot grease.
• Failure to do so may result in serious injury or property damage.
- While cooking, the internal temperature of the appliance reaches several hundred degrees. To avoid personal injury, never place unprotected hands inside the appliance until it has cooled to room temperature.
- When using the Air Fryer Lid, do not place the appliance against a wall or against other appliances. Leave at least 5” of free space on the back, sides, and above the appliance. Do not operate the appliance on or near combustible materials such as tablecloths and curtains. Do not place anything on top of the appliance.
- CAUTION When the Air Fryer Lid is in operation, hot air is released through the air vents. Keep your hands and face at a safe distance from the air vents and take extreme caution when removing hot accessories from the appliance. Failure to do so may result in injury or property damage.
- Should the unit emit black smoke when using the Air Fryer Lid, press Cancel and unplug the appliance immediately. Wait for smoking to stop before removing the lid, then clean thoroughly. For further information please see Troubleshooting section in the full manual available online at instantpot.com/duocrisp.
- Do not leave the appliance unattended while in use.
- Extreme caution must be used when the inner pot contains hot oil, hot food, or hot liquids. Improper use, including moving the Air Fryer Lid or cooker base, may result in personal injury. Do not move the appliance while it is in use.
- Oversized foods and/or metal utensils must not be inserted into the inner pot or air fry basket as they may cause risk of fire and/or personal injury.
- Do not store any materials in the cooker base or inner pot when not in use.
- Do not place any combustible materials in the cooker base or inner pot, such as paper, cardboard, plastic, Styrofoam or wood.
- Do not use the included accessories in a microwave, toaster oven, convection or conventional oven, or on a ceramic cooktop, electric coil, gas range, or outdoor grill.
- The removable inner pot can be extremely heavy when full of ingredients. Care should be taken when lifting the inner pot from the cooker base to avoid burn injury.
- Use caution when removing the lid. Heat and steam escapes as soon as the lid is removed. Never place your face, hands or exposed skin over the appliance opening where heat and steam escapes when removing the lid.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
- To avoid injury, read and understand instruction manual before using this appliance. Failure to do so may result in injury.
- Electrical shock hazard. Use grounded outlet only. DO NOT remove ground. DO NOT use an adapter. DO NOT use an extension cord. Failure to follow instructions can cause death or electrical shock.
- THE FAILURE TO FOLLOW ANY OF THE IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS AND THE IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE USE IS A MISUSE OF YOUR APPLIANCE THAT CAN VOID YOUR WARRANTY AND CREATE THE RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY.
Special Cord Set Instructions
As per UL safety requirements, a short power supply cord (0.6 m to 0.9 m / 24 in to 35 in) is provided to reduce the hazards resulting from grabbing, entanglement and tripping.
This appliance has a 3-prong grounding plug. To reduce the risk of electric shock, plug the power cord into a grounded (earthed) electrical outlet that is easily accessible.
Care & Cleaning
Unplug your Instant Pot Duo Crisp and let it cool before cleaning. Let all surfaces dry thoroughly before use. Failure to follow these instructions may cause your appliance to malfunction and could void your warranty.
• Steam Rack
• Condensation Collector
• Protective Pad and Storage Cover
• Air Fryer Basket Base
• Broil/Dehydrating Tray
• Multi-purpose Rack
|• Wash after each use.
• Never use harsh chemical detergents, powders or scouring pads on accessories.
• Optionally, spray the cooking tray and/or air fry basket with non-stick cooking spray before adding food for easier clean-up.
• When machine washing, place on top rack.
• Empty and rinse condensation collector after each use.
Dishwasher Safe & Hand Washable
Pressure Cooker Lid & Parts
• Steam Release Handle
• Anti-Block Shield
• Sealing Ring
• Float Valve
• Float Valve Silicone Cap
|• Wash after each use with hot water and mild dish soap and allow to air dry, or place in top rack of dishwasher.
• Remove all parts from lid before dishwashing.
• With steam release valve and anti-block shield removed, clean interior of steam release pipe to prevent clogging.
• To drain water from the lid after dishwashing, grasp the lid handle and hold the lid vertically over a sink, then turn it 360°— such as turning a steering wheel.
• After cleaning, store the lid upside down on the cooker base.
• Store sealing ring in a well-ventilated area to decrease residual odor of flavorful meals. To eliminate odors, add 1 cup water and 1 cup white vinegar to inner pot, and run Pressure Cook for 5-10 minutes, then QR pressure.
|• More acute hard water staining may require a vinegar dampened sponge and some scrubbing to remove. If there is tough or burned food residue at the bottom, soak in hot water for a few hours for easy cleaning.
• Wash after each use.
• Ensure all exterior surfaces are dry before placing in cooker base.
Air Fryer Lid
|• Allow the Air Fryer Lid to cool to room temperature, then clean the heating element and surrounding area with a soft, damp cloth or sponge. Ensure it is free of food debris and/or grease splatter.
• Do not remove the element cover.
• Do not rinse or immerse cooker base in water
|Wipe the exterior clean with a soft, damp cloth or sponge.|
|Power Cord||• Use a barely damp cloth to wipe any particles off power cord.
• Do not rinse or immerse power cord in water.
Damp Cloth Only.
|• Wipe the inside of the outer pot as well as the condensation rim with a barely damp cloth, and allow to air dry.
• Clean cooker base and control panel with a soft, barely damp cloth or sponge.
• Do not rinse or immerse cooker base in water.
|Do not immerse||
Ensure heating element remains dry at all times.
Do not submerge power cord at any time.
Do not wet prongs of power cord.
|Without proper cleaning, food and grease splatter may build up around the heating element, leading to the risk of smoke, fire, and personal injury.||If you smell smoke, touch Cancel and unplug the appliance. Once cool, remove food splatter or grease with a soft cloth and mild detergent.|
|the appliance in|
|water or any liquid.|
|Do not rinse the|
Register your product today at instantpot.com/support/register
Air Fryer Lid is in place but will not turn on
|The connection between the Air Fryer Lid and pressure cooker base is loose or broken.||Ensure the Air Fryer Lid is seated correctly on the pressure cooker base.|
Bad power connection or no power.
|Inspect the power cord on the pressure cooker base to ensure a good connection. Ensure the power cord is pushed firmly into the cooker base.|
|Microswitch is ceased by grease or
|Contact Customer Care at instantpot.com/support or 1-800-828-7280.|
Black smoke is coming from the Air Fryer Lid
Using an oil with a low smoke point.
|Could be an equipment malfunction. Contact Customer Care at instantpot.com/support or 1-800-828-7280|
|Cancel the Smart Program, unplug the cooker and allow it to cool to room temperature. DO NOT interact with hot appliance.
Choose a neutral oil with a high smoke point, such as
Canola, Avocado, Soybean, Safflower, or Rice Bran.
|Food residue on the bottom of the inner pot or around the element on the Air Fryer Lid.||Cancel the Smart Program, unplug the cooker and allow it to cool to room temperature. Remove all accessories from the inner pot and clean the inner pot, Air Fryer Lid, and all accessories thoroughly.|
White Smoke is coming from the Air Fryer Lid
Cooking foods with a high fat content, such as bacon, sausage, and hamburger.
|Could be an equipment malfunction. Contact Customer Care at instantpot.com/support or 1-800-828-7280|
|Avoid air frying foods with a high fat content.|
|Check the inner pot for excess oil and/or fat and carefully remove as needed before air frying.|
|Food is moist. Water is vaporizing producing thick steam.||White smoke is steam as the water in the food is vaporizing and escapes the Air Fryer. Pat dry moist food ingredients before air frying.|
|Seasoning on food has blown into element.||Be mindful when seasoning food.
Spray vegetables and meats before adding seasoning so they adhere to the ingredients.
closing pressure cooking lid
|Sealing ring not properly installed.||Reposition sealing ring, ensure it is snug behind sealing
|Float valve in the popped-up position.||Gently press the float valve downward with a long utensil.|
Contents in cooker are still hot.
|Press quick release button down until it clicks into “Vent” position, then lower lid onto cooker base slowly, allowing heat to dissipate.|
Difficulty opening the pressure cooking lid
Pressure inside the cooker.
|Release pressure according to recipe; only open lid after
float valve has dropped down.
WARNING Contents may be under pressure; to avoid scalding injury, do not attempt to force lid open.
Float valve stuck at the popped-up position due to food debris or residue.
|Ensure steam is completely released by quick releasing pressure, then press float valve gently with a long utensil. Open lid cautiously and thoroughly clean float valve, surrounding area, and lid before next use.|
|Inner pot is stuck to pressure cooking lid when cooker is opened||
Cooling of inner pot may create suction, causing inner pot to adhere to the lid.
To release the vacuum, press quick release button down until it clicks into “Vent” position.
Steam leaks from side
of pressure cooking lid
|No sealing ring in lid.||Install sealing ring.|
|Sealing ring damaged or not properly installed.||Replace sealing ring.|
|Food debris attached to sealing ring.||Remove sealing ring and clean thoroughly.|
|Lid not closed properly.||Open, then close lid.|
Sealing ring rack is warped or off-center.
|Remove sealing ring from lid, check sealing ring rack for bends or warps. Contact Customer Care at instantpot. com/support or 1-800-828-7280.|
|Inner pot rim may be misshapen.||Check for deformation contact Customer Care at instantpot.com/support or 1-800-828-7280.|
Float valve does not rise
Food debris on float valve or float valve silicone cap.
|Remove float valve from lid and clean thoroughly;
perform “Initial Test Run” to check for function and record
findings. Contact Customer Care at instantpot.com/support or 1-800-828-7280.
|Too little liquid in the inner pot.||Check for scorching on bottom of inner pot. Add 1 1/2 cups of a thin cooking liquid to inner pot.|
|Float valve silicone cap damaged or missing.||Install or replace float valve.|
Float valve obstructed by lid-locking mechanism.
|Tap float valve with a long utensil. If the float valve does
not drop, turn the cooker off.
Contact Customer Care Customer Care at instantpot. com/support or 1-800-828-7280.
|Steam gushes from steam release valve when quick release button is in “Seal” position||Pressure sensor control failure||Contact Customer Care at instantpot.com/support or 1-800-828-7280.|
Steam release valve not seated properly
Flick quick release button to ensure it is in the “Seal” position.
Display remains blank after connecting the power cord
Bad power connection or no power
|Inspect power cord for damage. If damage is noticed, contact Customer Care at instantpot.com/support or 1-800-828-7280.
Check outlet to ensure it is powered.
|Cooker’s electrical fuse has blown||Contact Customer Care at instantpot.com/support or 1-800-828-7280.|
No heat in the inner pot.
|Perform “Initial Test Run” to check for function and record findings. Contact Customer Care at instantpot.com/ support or 1-800-828-7280.|
Inner pot base may be damaged.
|Perform “Initial Test Run” to check for function and record findings. Customer Care at
instantpot.com/support or 1-800-828-7280.
|Minor steam leaking/hissing from steam release valve during cook cycle||Quick release button not in “Seal” position.||Flick quick release button to ensure it is in the “Seal” position.|
Cooker is regulating excess pressure.
This is normal. No action required.
|Steam gushes from steam release valve when quick release button is in “Seal” position||Not enough liquid in the inner pot.||Add 1 1/2 cups of a thin cooking liquid to inner pot.|
|Pressure sensor control failure.||Contact Customer Care at instantpot.com/support or 1-800-828-7280|
|Steam release valve not seated properly.||Flick quick release button to ensure it is in the “Seal” position.|
Occasional clicking or light cracking sound
|If steam release value continues for more than 3 minutes,
Let steam continue to release until float valve drops down and you can easily open the lid. Follow instructions in Care & Cleaning to clean your steam release handle and float valve.
This is normal; no action needed.
Bottom of the inner pot is wet.
|Wipe exterior surfaces of inner pot. Ensure heating element is dry before inserting inner pot into cooker base.|
Meaning of error code
Error code appears on display and cooker beeps continuously
|C1||Sensor open circuit in pressure cooker bottom|
|C2||Sensor short circuit in Air Fry lid|
|C6L||Low pressure switch abnormal|
|C6H||High pressure switch abnormal|
|C7||Pressure function on non-pressure for long time|
|C9||Using Air Fry function. Sensor in Air Fry lid open circuit|
|PrSE||Pressure switch disconnected for non-pressure function|
|Food burn||Food burn at high temperature pot bottom for
|Lid||Using lid mistakenly or lid is not in the correct position|
|Pot||Not putting inner pot into base cooker/sensor short circuit in pressure cooker bottom|
Disclaimer of Implied Warranties
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INSTANT BRANDS MAKES NO WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY STATUTE, USAGE, CUSTOM OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLIANCES OR PARTS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, OR REPRESENTATIONS OF WORKMANSHIP, MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR DURABILITY.
Some states or provinces do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties of merchantability or fitness, so this limitation may not apply to you. In these states and provinces, you have only the implied warranties that are expressly required to be provided in accordance with applicable law.
Limitation of Remedies
Exclusion of Incidental and Consequential Damage
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE APPLIANCE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. INSTANT BRANDS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE APPLIANCE OR DAMAGES WITH RESPECT TO ANY ECONOMIC LOSS, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF REVENUES OR PROFITS, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT OR USE, COSTS OF REMOVAL, INSTALLATION OR OTHER INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE OR KIND.
Please visit www.instantpot.com/support/register to register your new Instant Brands™ appliance
and validate your warranty within thirty (30) days of purchase. You will be asked to provide the store name, date of purchase, model number (found on the back of your appliance) and serial number (found on the bottom of your appliance) along with your name and email address. The registration will enable us to keep you up to date with product developments, recipes and contact you in the unlikely event of a product safety notification. By registering, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the instructions for use, and warnings set forth in the accompanying instructions.
To obtain service under this warranty, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone at 1-800-828-7280 or by email to [email protected]. You can also create a support ticket online at www.instantpot.com/support. If we are unable
to resolve the problem, you may be asked to send your appliance to the Service Department for quality inspection. Instant Brands is not responsible for shipping costs related to warranty service, save and except for shipping costs associated with the return of your appliance from Canada or within the 48 contiguous states and the District of Columbia of the United States of America, as provided herein. When returning your appliance, please include your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, and proof of the original purchase date as well as a description of the problem you are encountering with the appliance.
This Limited Warranty is effective for one year from the date of original consumer purchase. Proof of original purchase date and, if requested by an authorized representative of Instant Brands Inc. (“Instant Brands”), return of your appliance, is required to obtain service under this Limited Warranty. Provided that this appliance is operated and maintained in accordance with written instructions attached to or furnished with the appliance, Instant Brands will, in its sole and exclusive discretion, either: (i) repair defects in materials or workmanship; or (ii) replace the appliance. In the event that your appliance is replaced, the Limited Warranty on the replacement appliance will expire 12 months from the date of original consumer purchase.
This Limited Warranty extends only to the original purchaser and use of the appliance in the United States of America and Canada. This warranty does not cover units that are used outside of the United States of America and Canada.
Any modification or attempted modification to your appliance may interfere with the safe operation of the appliance and will void this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty does not apply in respect of any appliance or any part thereof that has been altered or modified unless such alterations or modifications were expressly authorized by an Instant Brands representative.
Limitation and Exclusions
The liability of Instant Brands, if any, for any allegedly defective appliance or part shall in no circumstances exceed the purchase price of a comparable replacement appliance.
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, neglect, unreasonable use, use contrary to the operating instructions, normal wear and tear, commercial use, improper assembly, disassembly, failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance, fire, flood, acts of God or repair by anyone unless directed by an Instant Brands Representative;
- Repairs where your appliance is used for other than normal, personal use or when it is used in a manner that is contrary to published user or operator instructions; or
- Use of unauthorized parts and accessories, or repairs to parts and systems resulting from unauthorized repairs or modifications made to this appliance.
Instant Brands Inc.
11 – 300 Earl Grey Dr., Suite 383 Ottawa, Ontario
Register your product today at: instantpot.com/support/register