InTemp CX405 RTD Dry Ice Logger
Administrators: Set up an InTempConnect® account.
Note: If you are using the logger with the InTemp app only, skip to step 2.
New administrators: Follow all steps. Need to just add a new user? Follow steps c and d.
- Go to www.intempconnect.com and follow the prompts to set up an administrator account. You’ll receive an email to activate the account.
- Log into www.intempconnect.com and add roles for the users you will be adding to the account. Click Settings and then Roles. Click Add Role, enter a description, select the privileges for the role and click Save.
- Click Settings and then Users to add users to your InTempConnect account. Click Add User and enter the email address and first and last name of the user. Select the roles for the user and click Save.
- New users will receive an email to activate their user accounts.
Install the batteries
Install two AAA batteries in the logger, observing polarity. Insert the battery door in the back of the logger making sure it is flush with the rest of the logger case. Use the included screw and a Phillips-head screwdriver to screw the battery door into place.
Download the InTemp app and log in
- Download InTemp to a phone or tablet.
- Open the app and enable Bluetooth® in the device settings if prompted.
- InTempConnect users: Log in with your InTempConnect account email and password from the InTempConnect User screen.
InTemp app only users: Swipe left to the Standalone User screen and tap Create Account. Fill in the fields to create an account and then log in from the Standalone User screen.
Configure the logger
InTempConnect users: Configuring the logger requires privileges. The logger includes preset profiles. Administrators or those with the required privileges can also set up custom profiles (including setting up daily logger checks) and trip information fields. This should be done before configuring the logger. If you plan to use the logger with the InTempVerify™ app, then you must create a profile with InTempVerify enabled. For details, see
InTemp app only users: The logger includes preset profiles. To set up a custom profile, tap the Settings icon and tap CX400 Logger. Also, if you need to perform daily logger checks, tap Record CX400 Logger Checks under Settings and select Once Daily or Twice Daily. This should be done before configuring the logger.
- Tap the Devices icon in the app. Find the logger in the list and tap it to connect to it. If the logger does not appear, make sure it is within range of your device.
- Once connected, tap Configure. Swipe left and right to select a logger profile. Type a name for the logger. Tap Start to load the selected profile to the logger. InTempConnect users: If trip information fields were set up, you will be prompted to enter additional information. Tap Start in the upper right corner when done. Note: You can also configure the logger from InTempConnect via the CX5000 Gateway. See www.intempconnect.com/help for details.
Deploy and start the logger
Deploy the logger to the location where you will be monitoring the temperature. Logging will begin based on the settings in the profile selected. If the logger was configured to perform daily checks, connect to the logger and tap Perform Check (Morning, Afternoon, or Daily) every day.
Download the logger
Using the InTemp app, connect to the logger and tap Download. A report is saved in the app. Tap the Reports icon to view and share downloaded reports.
InTempConnect users: Privileges are required to download, preview, and share reports in the app. Report data is automatically uploaded to InTempConnect when you download the logger. Log into InTempConnect to build custom reports (requires privileges).
Note: You can also download the logger using the CX5000 Gateway or the InTempVerify app. See www.intempconnect.com/help for details.
For more information on using the logger and the InTemp system, go to www.intempconnect.com/help or scan the code at left.
1-508-759-9500 (U.S. and International)
1-800-LOGGERS (564-4377) (U.S. only)
© 2020–2021 Onset Computer Corporation. All rights reserved. Onset, InTemp, InTempConnect, and InTempVerify are trademarks or registered trademarks of Onset Computer Corporation. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective companies.
Patent #: 8,860,569 25468-D MAN-QSG-CX405