Intops AP300F221 Mikrokosmos Mood LampPackage content
Please refer to the list below for package details
- Mikrokosmos Mood Lamp 1 ×: 1 × Adapter
- Remote Control: 1 × User Manual
- Input voltage: AC100V-240V
- Output (W): 5V, 2A
- Laser output: maximum 35mW 515nm
- LED output: Red: 1W, Green: 1W, Blue: 1W
- Housing Material: ABS and others
- Speaker output: 3W 4ohm
- Dimension : 110x110x116.6(mm)
- Weight: 1Kg
- POWER: Turns the mood lamp on or off. When you turn on the power, you can set it to the default AURORA mode and connect to Bluetooth.
- Changing the LED color: You can choose and fix a specific LED color, and it will change to the previous color(RW).
- Changing the LED color: You can choose and fix a specific LED color, and it will change to the next color(FF).
- AURORA: Set to the AURORA default mode.
Remote Control function information
- POWER: Turn the mood lamp on or off.
- TIME: Each press will cycle through 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, and Cancel Timer and the mood lamp will turn off after the selected amount of time.
- AURORA: When pressed, the mood lamp’s AURORA mode will be activated, and the LED color and laser brightness will change automatically.
- COLOR: When pressed, the LED color will change, and you can choose your desired color among 7 colors.
- SPEED: When pressed, the speed at which the LED color and laser speed change between fixed, slow, and fast.
- BRIGHTNESS: When pressed, the brightness will change depending on the environment, and you can choose between bright and dark (2 modes).
- PLAY/STOP: After connecting your device to the mood lamp, you can play or pause music.
- LASER: Each press will select FADE(IN & OUT), STATIC, or OFF for the laser.
- When you turn on the mood lamp, it will be on standby for Bluetooth connection.
- Search for Bluetooth devices on the device you wish to connect to (e.g. smartphone), and choose “JK’s Mikrokosmos” to pair.
- When the Bluetooth pairing succeeds, the mood lamp will give a voice notification.
- When you select a song on your paired device (e.g. smartphone) and press PLAY, the mood lamp will play the selected music.
Mikrokosmos usage environment
- Recommended temperature of use: 5 ◦ C ~ 40 ◦ C(41 ◦ F ~ 104 ◦ F)
- This product is meant for indoor use. You cannot change the light source of this product.
Caution: To reduce the risk of electrocution, do not disassemble the product. If the product is malfunctioning, please request a repair via our service center.
Warning: Do not use this product outdoors (beware of fires and/or electrocution). Keep the product away from water and moisture.
Precautions for using Mikrokosmos
- This product is for persons aged 14 and above.
- Please read this manual thoroughly before use.
- Please adhere to the content of this manual and be aware of all the warnings.
- Do not use this mood lamp near water.
- Only clean the product with a dry cloth. For stubborn stains, use a soft cloth dampened with a small amount of water and dry the mood lamp right away. Please use a clean cloth, and do not use a polishing cloth, thinner, alcohol, or chemical products.
- Do not block the holes of the mood lamp. Install the product according to the manual.
- Do not place the product near a radiator, temperature controller, stove, or another heat source.
- Make sure to protect the cable near the adapter from being stepped on, especially from the plug getting stuck.
- Only use components/accessories designated by the manufacturer.
- Only use the product on a stable stand, table, or desk.
- Unplug the mood lamp when there is lightning.
- Unplug the mood lamp when not in use.
- Request a repair to the place of purchase. If any of the following happens to the mood lamp, you will need a repair service. (Please unplug the product when consulting the service center.)
- When the power cable or adapter has been damaged.
- When you have spilled liquid or dropped something on the product.
- When the product has been exposed to rain or water.
- When the product does not function properly even though you adhere to the manual. (Please only use the functions the manual pointed out. Other operations may damage the product.) . If you have dropped the product or damaged it in any way (customer’s fault).
- If there is a clear difference in the function of the product, you will need service.
- When operating the mood lamp, please do not look directly at the LED lights and area around the laser lens from above.
Please adhere to the safety precautions when using the AC adapter.
- Only use the adapter provided in the package for the mood lamp.
- Only use indoors.
- Water must not touch the mood lamp, and there should be no water nearby. Containers holding liquid such as flower vases should not be near the mood lamp.
- This mood lamp was not made for use by people with diminished motor abilities (including children). When the user lacks the proper physical, sensible, or mental abilities, experience and knowledge, or proper guidance or oversight, the person responsible for the user’s safety must be the one to operate the product.
- Oversee children so they don’t play with the mood lamp.
- If the power(adapter) cable or exterior has been damaged, the adapter must be discarded.
- The socket adapter must be near the mood lamp and easily accessible.
- This product was manufactured for use in North America, Japan, and Korea
Product warranty: The customer holds the right to services for product malfunction for 3 months. This product is only serviceable in Korea, the US, and Japan during the warranty period.
Warranty period: 3 months
- The product is under warranty according to the contents of the warranty.
- This product was manufactured under strict quality control and assurance processes.
- If the date of purchase cannot be verified, the warranty is in effect for 3 months starting on the date of manufacture or the date of import clearance.
- Service repair is not available. The product can be exchanged/returned under warranty or quality defects, however, products damaged or contaminated by user carelessness are not eligible for exchange/return.
- To exchange or return the product, you must have a receipt.
FCC Compliance Statement
(FCC ID : 2A383MMLFC2201 / 2A383AP300F221)
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to correct the interference by one of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC Caution: (FCC ID: 2A383MMLFC2201 / 2A383AP300F221): Any changes or modifications to the equipment not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void your authority to operate the equipment.
Radiation Exposure Statement (FCC ID: 2A383MMLFC2201): This equipment complies with FCC RF exposure compliance requirements, a separation distance of at least 20 cm must be maintained between the antenna of this device and all persons. This device must not be co-located or operated in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
Radiation Exposure Statement (FCC ID: 2A383AP300F221): This equipment complies with FCC RF exposure compliance requirements, a separation distance of at least 5 mm must be maintained between the antenna of this device and all persons. This device must not be co-located or operated in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.