JBL GTO629 Premium 6.5-Inch Co-Axial Speaker
8.58 x 4.29 x 16.41 inches
- Speaker Type
- Recommended Uses For Product
- Special Feature
The GTO 629 coaxial speaker was created by JBL engineers to give strong, clean sound from a head unit or amplifier capable of providing up to 180 watts of power. As a result, the GTO 629 is an excellent match for systems using head-unit or factory amplifier power levels. Even better, the speaker is compatible with a wide range of GTO Series amplifiers. As a result, it can keep up with subwoofer systems with one or more subwoofers. Furthermore, the speaker’s excellent power-handling specs boost the speaker’s long-term durability.
Plus One carbon-injected cones in the GTO 629 provide larger overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class. The speaker radiates more air with an effective increase in cone area. It has a carbon-injected cone material, which makes it lighter and stiffer. As a result, the low-frequency response is improved, and it takes less effort to generate those crucial musical notes that larger speaker sizes are frequently associated with.
Include the Components
Installing the features
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will these fit my 07 Honda Civic sedan in all four doors?
I have a 07 ex sedan myself. Show me the speakers in the rear doors lol. Only speaker locations are tweeters in front dash corners of windshield, 6.5 front drivers and pass the door, and 6.5 rear dash corners under the rear window(access through the trunk
- Do these speakers have a lot of basses?
After breaking these speakers in they sound great better than my friend’s 10in shallow mount subwoofer. Use some foam or rubber seal around them and they sound even better. Best speakers for the money they do t distort. Great for mid-bass if you looking for eye rattling chest-crushing bass then no these don’t do that. But they have more bass than my dad’s 6.5in focal speakers. All my friends have been impressed by these speakers. I have them running off of 60rms per channel.
- Do they come with grills?
Yes, very nice grills.
- Will this fit 2008 Toyota sequía front doors
Our JBL GTO629 will not fit in the front doors of your 2008 Toyota Sequoia.
- Would these fit in a 2002 dodge ram 1500?
Our JBL GTO 629 doesn’t fit in your vehicle.
- Will they fit the soundbar slots in my 2004 jeep wrangler tj x?
Our JBL GTO629 doesn’t fit in the soundbar slots of your 2004 Jeep Wrangler.
- Does it fit a 2004 Silverado door?
Yes. but u have to drill if u don’t have the correct brackets.
- Will this speaker fit my 2016 Chrysler 200 limited?
Our JBL GTO629 Premium 6.5-Inch Co-Axial Speaker doesn’t fit your 2016 Chrysler 200.
- Will these fit on my 94 Nissan d21 truck?
As of this moment, your vehicle model is not available in our database of fit guides. For now, we can provide you with our JBL GTO629 Premiums dimensions: Mounting Cutout Diameter: 5-1/16 inches. Mounting Depth: 2 inches. External Diameter: 6-1/4 inches.
- Will this fit in my 2003 Toyota rav4?
It should fit with no problem.
- Will this fit the 2016 Dodge challenger RT?
Our JBL GTO 629 doesn’t fit your 2016 Dodge Challenger RT
- Has anyone put these in the front doors of a 03-07 accord? do they fit?|
Yes, they will fit but won’t match the screw holes so you will have to drill a new one.
- What is the difference between gto629 and gx628?
The main difference would be the Frequency Response, the GTO629 has a frequency response of 53 – 21kHz while the GX628 has 50 – 21kHz. Also the GTO629 has an impedance of 3 Ohms while the GX628 has 2.3 Ohms.
- Does JBL make 4×6 oval speakers to go along with the 6.5 speakers?
I don’t know, but I do know they make a 6×9 and it’s literally the best speaker ever.
- Will these fit in 2014 mustang gt
Does a 2014 mustang have stock 6.5″ speakers? If yes then direct swap if no then no. Check google for oem speaker size for your car.
- Will these fit Toyota ch-r?
Our JBL GTO629 Premium 6.5-Inch Co-Axial Speaker will not fit the Toyota CH-R. Please visit Crutchfield to see the complete list of speakers that will fit your vehicle.
- Will these fit in a 2013 Kia Optima?
Our JBL GTO629 will not fit in your 2013 Kia Optima.
- Will these work for a 2013 street glide?
Our JBL GTO629 will not fit in your 2013 Harley Davidson Street Glide.
- Will these fit a 2015 Honda Accord?
Our JBL GTO629 will not fit in your 2015 Honda Accord
- Do they fit 2019 Hyundai Elantra
Our JBL GTO629 fits in your 2019 Hyundai Elantra.
- Why won’t this fit the 2015 Harley street glide special?
Our JBL GTO 629’s specs don’t match your 2015 Harley street guide. Possible factors may include the mounting depth or cutout diameter doesn’t fit to your Harley Davidson
- Will it fit a 2000 Toyota Celica gt?
If your vehicle has 6.5-inch speakers they will fit.
- Will this fit in my 2005 tundra crew cab?
Our JBL GTO629 will not fit in your 2005 Toyota Tundra crew cab.
- will these speakers fit my 2017 HD Road Glide motorcycle fairing?
Our JBL GTO629 doesn’t fit in your 2017 Harley Davidson Glide.
- Will this fit my 2014 impala?
Our JBL GTO 629 doesn’t fit your vehicle. You could check out our JBL Club 600C and GTO620 that fit in the front door of your vehicle.