JBL Tune 500 BT
What’s in the Box
- Buttons & LEDs
- Turn on / off the Headphone
2) If connecting for the first time, the headphone will enter paring mode automatically after It is powered on.
3) Connect to Bluetooth device
Seamlessly switch between devices
- Per and connect the headphone with the 1st Device. (see Section 3 Bluetooth Connection)
- Per and connect the headphone with the 211 Bluetooth Device
3. Connect to Bluetooth Device
Items to note:
a. Maxmum 2 devices can be connected simultaneously
b. To switch music source, pause the music on the current device and select play on the 2rc device.
c. Phone call will always take priority.
d. If one device goes out of bluetooth range or powers off, you may need to manually reconnect the remaining device. See Section 7 Step 3.
- Driver size: 32mm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz — 20kHz
- Bluetooth transmitted power: < 4dBm
- Bluetooth transmitted modulation: GFSK, o/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Bluetooth frequency: 2.402 — 2.480GHz
- Bluetooth Profile: BT 4.1, A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.5, HFP v1.6, HSP v1.2
- Battery type: Lithium-ion Polymer (3.7V, 300mAH)
- Charging time: 2 hrs
- Music play time with BT on: 16 hrs
- Weight: 0.155kg
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!