JBLGOESBLU GO Essential Portable Water Speaker User Guide
WHAT’S THE IN BOX
Transducer: 1 x 40mm / 1.57″
Output power: 3.1W RMS
Frequency response: 180 Hz – 20 kHz
Signal-to-noise ratio: > 80 dB
Battery type: Li-ion polymer 2.7 Wh (equivalent to 3.7 V / 730 mAh)
Battery charge time: 2.5 hours (5V / 1A)
Music play time: up to 5 hours (dependent on volume level and audio content)
Cable type: Micro USB charging cable
Cable length: 300mm / 11.8″
Bluetooth® version: 4.2
Bluetooth® profile: A2DP V1.2, AVRCP V1.5
Bluetooth® transmitter frequency range: 2400 MHz – 2483.5 MHz
Bluetooth® transmitter power: 6 dBm (EIRP)
Bluetooth® transmitter modulation: GFSK, n/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 86.0 x 71.2x 31.6 mm / 3.4 x 2.8 x 1.2″ Net Weight: 0.18 kg/ 0.39 lbs
Packaging Dimensions (W x H x D): 115 x 100 x 33 mm / 4.5 x 3.9 x 1.3″ Gross
Weight: 0.24 kg / 0.52 lbs
Maximum Operation temperature: 45 °C
- To protect battery lifespan, fully charge at least once every 3 months.
- Battery life will vary due to usage patterns and environmental conditions.
- Do not expose the JBL Go Essential to liquid without removing cable connection and ensure the charging port lid is tightly closed.
- Do not expose JBL Go Essential to water while charging.
- It may result in permanent damage to the speaker or power source.
- Chemicals, salt or “foreign particles” in your pool or the ocean can damage the waterproof seals or harm the connector surface over time if not rinsed off after use.
- After a liquid spill or rinse, do not charge your speaker until it’s completely dry and clean.
- Charging when wet might damage your speaker.
- When using an external adapter, the output voltage/ current of the external adapter should not exceed 5V/3A.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.