Jebao Cross-Flow Wave Pump User Manual
Introduction: Jerboa’s Cross- Flow Wave pumps are carefully inspected and tested to ensure both safety and operating performance. However. failure to follow the instructions and warnings in this manual may result in pump’s damage and/or serious injury. Be sure to read and save this manual for future reference
- liebao Cross- Flow Wave pump can be used in large range of voltage input (AC 100-240V 50/60Hz) allows to operate in various power system and prevent the impact on waves. But please use the correct type of power supply/cable and do not disassembly or damage the plug and power supply;
- Please locate the power cable in suitable place and avoid any damage, don’t touch cable or plug when hand is wet
- For indoor use only and please use correct accesses;
- The pump mount contain strong magnet ;
Warning: Please put the magnet mount out of reach of children!
Handle the magnet mount with their proper handle, and do not bring the both side together directly. Do not put your rulers between the magnet mounts. Do not put the mental and magnet mount set together Magnet mount set may damage the magnetic storage device such as USB, pacemaker, credit card, do not put these device together with magnet holder set; 5. Cross flow pump can place additional stress on the aquarium glass/acrylic and its joints. Not all aquariums are able or designed to withstand this stress and failure of the glass/acrylic and/or joints could result. Please consult with your aquarium manufacturer to determine if the aquarium construction is adequate to withstand the additional stress generated by the pulses and waves motion. Please also check to assure you’re your aquarium stand or furniture is properly leveled, which will help reduce the additional tress resulting from wave generation.. 6. Jam° disci:intim% and will not be liable for damage to any aquarium or their surroundings, water damage, or any other consequential damages resulting from wave generation.
- Suitable for most sizes of the fish tank, the tank thickness of less than 15mm would be better.
- Accesses: controller, adaptor, power cable, cross-flow pump. user’s manual.
- Pump assembly
- The cross-flow pump has a built in safety mechanism. You must first connect the cable from the Controller to the pump then connect the cable from the power supply to the controller.
- Please use the magnet mount set to locate the cross flow wave pump where you intend to install. Install the wet side magnet firstly, then move the dry side magnet to fix the pump. Do not place your fingers between the magnet mount set as there is a strong magnetism. Please reference the install instruction photos as below:
- Clean the glass before assembly the pump:
- Magnet holder clamp up to a glass thickness of I 5mm (1/2″) or need to buy extra magnet holder set if glass thicker than 15ram;
Operation of controller
- Always follow the operation instructions set forth in this manual when using this controller unit.
- The controller unit should be situated away from heat sources such as radiators, and do not expose to excessive heat such as sunshine, tire or the like.
- To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose the controller unit to rain, moisture, dripping or splashing
Operation of pump
- The cross-flow pump creates high levels of flow within your aquarium. Please place the pump in an area where corals or fishes are not too close to the output flow of the pump.
- The cross-flow pump may have stopped for a few possible reasons. Please check that there is not something blocking the rotors from spinning
- The cross-flow pump is designed to run underwater. Do not run the pump when it is not submerged in water. Othenvise will cause the pump overheat and could damage the pump component
- 1, 4 modes can be chose by pressing the MODE button: H: fixed maximum flow rate mode
Tithe knob to set the floss rate
- w : Classical wave mode Turn the knob to set wave limn. As the water volumes and aquariums are different. please turn the knob to adjust the wave cycle. Only lithe wave length is equal to the aquarium length the wave is the maximum. When turn the knob clockwise. the wave length is increased. while the wave length is reduced when turn the knob anticlockwise. When turning the knob. please wait about 10 seconds to observe the wave. You can press the Speed button to set the strength.
- W2: Sine Mode
In this mode. The power various between 30%-100% and the regulation looks like a sine curve.
- C: Random Mode
It is a random mode as the power of pump is changing to a random data all the time without regulation.
- Feed Function.
Short peas the FEED button. when the “10min” (blue) light is on, the pump Loop: working. After 10 minutes. it will restart under the mode which is before the teed. You can also short pros the FEED button again to restart the pump immediately
- Lock Function
Long press the LOCK button till the “LOCK” light is on, then the knob is locked. The wave form won’t change when you turn the knob. And when long press the LOCK button till the light is off. the ‘mob will be unlocked.
- SPEED Button
Press the SPEED button to set the flow rate, the more lights are on, the larger flow rate is. 5, N ARNING: When the
light is on, it means the pump has something %%Tone. please check before using. Self-Protective Function When the pump runs without water more than 10 seconds, or the pump impeller is blockeir the pump will stop working because of the controller’s protective function. Attention When the controller is plugged in without connecting the pump, it will turn into self-protective status automatically and the LOCK light will last flashing. When this occurs. please disconnect power first, and plug in after the controller connects the pump.
When the pump runs without water more than 10 seconds, or the pump impeller is blocked. the pump will stop working because of the controller’s protective function.
When the controller is plugged in without connecting the pump, it will turn into self-protective status automatically and the LOCK light will last flashing. When this occurs. please disconnect power first, and plug in after the controller connects the
Disassembly and Maintenance
- Disassemble two side magnet mounts and place them separately. As the figure I shown.
- Disassemble the lids on the two ends, then the magnet holder can be removed. As the figure 2 and shown
- Remove the bushing fairing from the two side of the motor. Disassemble the bushing, bushing rubber, bushing holder and impeller from the pump. As the figure 4 shown..
- Remove the bushing. bushing rubber from the fairings. As the figure 5 shown.
- Remove rotor shall from the motor. As the figure 6 shown.
- Please clean the pump as per the manual.
- You can assemble the pumps according to the reverse direction.
The pump contains 4 bushings, they could be worn after a long time working. The bushings’ wear which reaches a certain level, could lead to conspicuous vibration and noise when the pump is running.
Do not dispose this product as unsorted municipal waste. Collection of such waste separately for special treatment is necessary.
Jebao Co., Ltd Tongmao industrial Park, Dongsheng, Zhongshan, Guangdong, China. Email: infoODjebao.com Website: wwwjebao.com Tel: +86-760-28136719,722 Fax: +86-760-28136725
|NO||Item No||Power specipecation||Input voltage||Output voltage||Power Consumer|
|1||1 CP-90||AC 100-240V 5060Hz 1.75A||DC24V||25W|
|2||CP-120||AC 100-240V 5060Hz 2.75A||DC24V||45W|
|3||CP-150||AC 100-240V 50601-iz 4A||DC24V||55W|
Please make sure there is a drip loop made by the pump power cord and socket in case the water goes into the socket along the cord.
DISPOSAL : Do not dispose this product as unsorted municipal waste. Collection of such waste separately for special treatment is necessary.