JENSEN Media Receiver with USB Mirroring 7″ Touch Screen Display User Guide
Media Receiver with USB Mirroring and Bluetooth featuring a 7″ Touch Screen Display
TYPICAL FRONT-LOAD DIN MOUNTING METHOD
Wiring Diagram – Inputs/Outputs
- Short Press- Mode change
Long Press- Voice Trigger
- Tune/Track Up
- Tune/Track Down
- miroSD card slot
- USB port
In the Menu mode, press the desired icon to enter the corresponding mode:
Radio, USB Screen Mirroring, BT Phone, USB, microSD Card, BT AUDIO, Aux In, AV In, Camera, Settings.
Press the function icons to select the setup menu.
Press Sound Effect icon in the Settings menu to select EQ Presets, 7-Band Tone Control, Fader and Balance controls.
- EQ Settings
- Surround Mode Settings
USB/microSD Card Operations
Insert USB device in the USB slot, and the unit will read the USB device.
microSD operation will work the same way when you insert the microSD card into unit’s microSD card slot.
Select the Turner icon from the Main Menu screen or press MODE until Tuner is selected.
- Current Mode Indicator
- Information Display
- Tune Up
- Local DX
- Tune Down
The microphone is built-in to the receiver
Parring and Connection
Before using Bluetooth functions, you must pair your mobile phone to the receiver. The device name is “JENSEN CMM7720”.
To ensure the best reception for pairing and re-connection, please make sure the mobile phone battery is fully charged before you begin.
- Try to perform pairing within a few minutes of the mobile phone being turned on.
- Once the unit has been paired with the mobile phone, the unit’s model number “CMM7720” will be displayed on the mobile phone.
- To achieve the best performance, always keep the mobile phone within 10 feet (3 meter) of the unit
- Always keep a clear path between the mobile phone and the unit. Never place a metal object or any other obstacle between the mobile phone and the unit.
- Some mobile phones may have a “Power Saving Mode” option. PLEASE DO NOT use the power saving mode with the CMM7720.
- Before accepting or making a call make sure your mobile phone’s “Bluetooth function” is turned on.
- To ensure the best conversation quality/performance, stay within 3 feet (1 meter) of the unit’s microphone when talking.
Dialing a Number
Press to display keypad and dial a number
Making and Ending a Call
Press to connect a call and press to end a call.
Press to transfer audio between the head unit and mobile phone.
Press to play or pause the music.
Press to skip to the previous track.
Press to advance to the next track.
Voice Activation Operation
Bluetooth should be paired between your smartphone and the receiver.
Press the voice activation button , and the receiver will switch into Bluetooth mode, This will activate Siri or Google Assistant on your smartphone. You will need to manually switch back to the previous or desired mode this operation is terminated.
Activation of Jensen Smart App should not be closed but open on your smartphone for this operation. Touching will guide you instant access to your favorite navigation App on your smartphone.
USB Screen Mirroring Operation
Refer to the Owner’s Manual for details.
Operating system updates from Apple and Android may cause issues with your receiver not to function properly. This can usually be fixed by doing a software/firmware update to the receiver itself.
To see if your receiver has the latest firmware, contact customer service at 1-888-921-4088 to see if your radio needs an update.
(Note: Mirroring is enabled only when the vehicle is in park and the parking brake engaged)
The Jensen Smart App is the ultimate wireless remote control for your CMM7720 receiver. You can download the Jensen Smart app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and install ii on your smartphone or tablet.
Please scan the following QR code to download Jensen H .ink P1 App to your smart phone.
One-Year Limited Warranty
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Namsung America Inc. warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of the original purchase.
Namsung America Inc. agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase.
Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased from an authorized Jensen dealer and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: software, installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product. Specific license conditions and copyright notices for the software can be found via www.jensenmobile.com
What to do?
- Before you call for service, check the troubleshooting guide in your owner’s manual. A slight adjustment of any custom controls may save you a service call.
- If you require service during the warranty period, you must carefully pack the product (preferably in the original package) and ship it by prepaid transportation with a copy of the original receipt from the retailer to an authorized service center.
- Please describe your problem in writing and include your name, a return UPS shipping address (P.O. Box not acceptable), and a daytime phone number with your shipment.
- For more information and for the location of the nearest authorized service center please contact us by one of the following methods:
- Call us toll-free at 1-888-921-4088 (Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST)
- E-mail us at [email protected]
Exclusion of Certain Damages: This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of any and all other warranties, expressed or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and any obligation, liability, right, claim or remedy in contract or tort, whether or not arising from the company’s negligence, actual or imputed. No person or representative is authorized to assume for the company any other liability in connection with the sale of this product. In no event shall the company be liable for indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference.
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Warning: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Customer Service Toll Free: 1-888-921 -4088
© Namsung America Inc.
- Jensen Mobile – Mobile Audio, Multimedia, CD and Mechless Receivers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Alexa, More – JensenMobile Mobile Audio, Multimedia, Receivers, Speakers, More – Jensen Jensen Mobile – Mobile Audio, Multimedia, CD and Mechless Receivers, Speakers