RAINDROP RIBBED GLASS
Please retain these instructions for future reference.
We have taken great care to ensure that this product reaches you in perfect condition. However, should any parts be damaged or missing please contact the customer service team on 03456 050 144.
Thank you for purchasing this Raindrop Ribbed Glass Non-Elec. Please read the instructions carefully before use to ensure safe and satisfactory operations of this product.
To prevent electric shock, switch off the electricity supply before maintaining this product.
Ensure other persons cannot restore electricity supply without your knowledge.
Always use the correct bulb type with the correct wattage as indicated in the speciﬁcation table.
Never exceed the max power rating.
When changing a bulb always switch off at the mains ﬁrst to allow the bulb to cool down before handling.
Dispose of used bulbs carefully.
The bulb and surrounding parts can become extremely hot during use.
For indoor use only.
We recommend cleaning with a soft dry cloth. Do not use abrasive materials as these will damage the ﬁnish.
Carefully unpack the carton, make sure all parts are present before assembly.
- Turn off your light ﬁtting at the wall and remove the lamp holder skirt from the lamp holder.
- We would recommend a two-person assembly for this stage. Whilst one person is holding the glass shade “A”, the other should guide the lamp holder through the glass “A”; silicone ring “B” and chrome cap “C”, being careful not to damage or scratch the surface of the glass.
- As one person securely holds the shade in place, screw the lamp holder skirt back onto the lamp holder, ensuring it is securely tightened.
- This product has been hand made, therefore natural variations will occur in the hole at the top of the glass shade. These variations in thickness will occasionally require minimal adjustment in order for the glass to hang straight on the lamp holder. Whilst hanging visually inspects the glass shade to determine if any adjustment is necessary. You can carefully rotate the shade trying different positions in order to carefully counterbalance the weight of the glass. Once happy with the positioning, allow the shade to sit on the silicone ring “B”.
- Insert a bulb as per the recommended wattage.
1 x 6-9 Watt B22 energy efﬁcient LED GLS
1 x 42 Watt B22 eco halogen GLS
Bulb not included
Max power: 42W
Voltage: 220~240V, 50Hz
Net weight: 1.6kg
John Lewis Partnership
171 Victoria Street
London SW1E 5NN
Made in China