JOHN LEWIS Waterfall Crystal SF User Guide
Thank you for purchasing this Waterfall crystal SF
Please read the instructions carefully before use to ensure safe and satisfactory operation of this product.
- The fitting is class II.
- This fitting should be fitted in accordance with IEE Regulations and the
Building Regulations. If in any doubt, or where required by law,
consult a competent person who is registered with an electrical self- certification scheme. Further information is available online or from your Local Authority.
- To prevent electric shock switch off at the mains supply before installing or maintaining this fitting. Ensure other persons cannot restore the electricity supply without your knowledge.
- If you are in any doubt, please consult a qualified electrician.
- If replacing an existing fitting, make a note of the connections.
- Always use the correct type and wattage bulb. Never exceed the wattage stated.When changing a bulb, always switch off at the mains and allow the old bulb to cool down before handling. Dispose of used bulbs carefully.
- The flexible cable on this luminaire, if damaged, shall only be replaced by the manufacturer Or his service agent or a similar qualified person.
- It is the installer’s responsibility to ensure that the fixings and plugs used are suitable for the surface you are fixing your product on.
CAUTION! The bulb and surrounding parts can become hot during use.
|A||132 crystal chain(crystal on bottom)||
|132 crystal chain(crystal on middle )||24|
|C||109.5 crystal chain (crystal on top)||
|119.5 crystal chain(crystal on bottom)||30|
|E||φ8*150 Stand bar||
|Flat head half tapping screw||2|
|I||165 Bracket group||
|K||φ290 metal ring||
|M||φ 390 ceiling plate||
- Ensure the house electricity supply is switched off at the fuse board.
Ensure that the bracket (I) is fixed to a wooden joist, or use a suitable fixing(G) and(H) to the ceiling which will support Warnings the weight of the fitting.
- Step 2
Fit the 3 pcs part( E) stand bar and part (K) metal ring on to the lamp body with screw (F).
Connect cables or terminals as shown below.
Check all wires are tight in the terminal block(J), and no loose strands are left out.
Cover with insulating tape (not included).
Push up the ceiling plate ( M) and secure with grub screws (L) provided.
Remove the protective film on the stainless steel.
Fit the bulb type/wattage(rated power) as indicated on the luminaries and as per and as indicated in specifications above.
The maximum power indicated must not be exceeded.
- Step 5
Attach crystal chains on to the rings. Switch on the electricity supply at the fuse board.
Caring for your product
- Indoor use only.
- Replace bulbs from John Lewis or established brand of the same type and compatibility.
- Recommend the fitting should be cleaned with a soft dry cloth.
Aftercare and Troubleshooting
- Why is the light not working when switched on?
- Check your power supply is switched on
Turn off light and check that the bulb is inserted correctly
Check the bulb is still in working order.
- If you experience any resolvable technical issues with the product, contact your nearest John Lewis & Partners shop or John Lewis & Partner
- Technical Support on 03301 230106.
- Recommended Bulb: G9 halogen or G9 LED
- Max wattage: 28W each bulb
- Max. power: 7X28W
- Voltage: 220 –240V, 50/60Hz
- IP rating: 20
- Weight: 4.3kg
5 year guarantee
At John Lewis&Partners we test every light to high quality standards so we are able to offer you a 5 year guarantee.
This symbol indicates that this product should not be treated as l household waste and it should be recycled. John Lewis & Partners do not operate in store take back, but as members of the Distributor Take Back scheme have funded the development and upgrade of recycling facilities across the UK. Please take it to your nearest collection facility or for further details contact your local council or visit www.recycle-more.co.uk.
John Lewis Partnership
171 Victoria Street
London SW1E 5NN
Please retain these instructions for future reference.